Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Views on Clopfiction

The Luna Republic

Well, a lot of people that I have talked to have brought up the question "What do you think about clopfiction?" :o I honestly don't have an opinion on the matter. If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't, I'm not one to judge a person. I was just wondering what you guys thought about clopftion (or even cloppers :b )

• Brohoof 4

InB4 massive amounts of back and forth fighting, people saying its just wrong, and people saying to just not look at it if you don't like it.

I'm all for the just tolerate it if you don't like it standpoint, I don't generally like fan-fics at all.

Edited by Guest

I have no problem with Clopfiction or cloppers, I rarley read fanfics as it is, but it really doesn't bother me at all, and I don't see how it should bother anyone else.

If it's written well, then sure, I'd read it.

• Brohoof 3

I think there's already a topic about this, But I'll post anyway. I can care less what people do, as long as they're kind and not douche bags, and don't commit any crimes. So yeah, if I knew a clopper, I wouldn't care as long as they were a good person. Anyways, it's always up to personal taste. Some people just like to see ponies genitals.

• Brohoof 2

I don't like Clopping in general, but I don't have a problem with people doing it. Who cares if you think ponies are attractive or not, right?

Besides the point, I don't care about clopfics either, just more for cloppers, not me.

Clopping is tempting, but it aint happenin', bro. :huh:

Edited by Mirad
  • Brohoof 3

I love stories, and stuff happens in them. As long as it's not grimdark, tragedy, or something overly sad, if it's well written, I'll read it. I'm sure someone out there agrees, right?

• Brohoof 3

This thread is posted every other week and it boils down to almost everyone says "I dont care", one person saying they think its creepy and everyone ganging up on them.

• Brohoof 5

Who, me? I don't read any clopfics. None whatsoever...

Posted Image

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhh... I dunno. I guess am a pretty frequent reader. I guess over time I have developed sort of... an attraction to them. Not really something in my control, and I think I'll grow out of it eventually... Glad to see I am in an environment of acceptance and tolerance as I go through this phase.

I just hate when they get all up in your face about it. It bothers me how open they are about it. Seriously..

And I am not open about this at all. I believe this is the first time I have ever disclosed this to anyone, ever, as there seem to be a lot of judgmental bronies out there. Edited by Hamez
  • Brohoof 7

Myself, I will admit I read an overly lot of Clopficiton. Yes I read a bunch of fanfiction as it is, so clopficiction is just another kind, especially the ones that are really good and incoparate it into a story. That is all I have to say.

Edited by Luna Sparkle
  • Brohoof 6

I don't care for it myself, but I don't have anything against cloppers or clopfics. Just not my type of thing. I'm fine with subtle things like in The Sparkle Chronicles. (really good, look it up), but full out clopfics just don't interest me. Or anything relating to clopping for that matter.

Myself, I will admit I read an overly lot of Clopficiton. Yes I read a bunch of fanfiction as it is, so clopficicyion is just another kind, especially the ones that are really good and incoparate it into a story. That is all I have to say.

Then you might like one of the few I tried, called Twi and Me

*sigh* yet another topic on this.

Well, here's my 2 bits.

I really don't care about it, and I'm fine with people clopping. If I see any R34 on Google, I don't freak out, I ignore it. In fact, some of the cloppers I've spoken too are actually pretty cool guys.

• Brohoof 2

Personally I don't read it.... But I don't have anything against people who do. :huh: If they enjoy it that is fine with me. You guys do whatever makes you happy as long you don't push it in other people's faces and don't hurt anyone with it. If you do this it's perfectly fine in my books. ;)

I can understand why some people would hate R34 pics, but I find it pretty damn annoying when someone looks for a clopfic, turns off the safe mode on Fimfiction, just to comment on how clopfics are evil.

And well I've read about 2.75 million words on FimFiction, and clopfics sometimes catch my fancy o3o

• Brohoof 3

Oh, this again? Maybe a mod can be super swell and merge this into the other 47 threads about the same topic.

I think there's already a topic about this, But I'll post anyway. I can care less what people do, as long as they're kind and not douche bags, and don't commit any crimes. So yeah, if I knew a clopper, I wouldn't care as long as they were a good person. Anyways, it's always up to personal taste. Some people just like to see ponies genitals.

Pretty much this. This sums up how much I care:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I haven´t read any clopfics (yet :blush:), I don´t clop so I don´t have a reason, also I can´t judge something I don´t read soo... I think like all the fanfic, there are quality ones, there are bad ones...

But I must admit I love AskPrincessMolestia. These are not literally clopfics, but the art is great and it´s perverted and all, but not clopfic and it´s great + there´s also Gamer Luna. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

i dont like it too much...Yes, MLP was made for kids, but however took a liking to older people. There is nothing sexy about the ponies. They dont even have breasts, vaginas, penises or anything. In my opinion, if you clop to a kiddish pony art...then you obviously are desperate (No offense bronies)

i dont like it too much...Yes, MLP was made for kids, but however took a liking to older people. There is nothing sexy about the ponies. They dont even have breasts, vaginas, penises or anything. In my opinion, if you clop to a kiddish pony art...then you obviously are desperate (No offense bronies)

Lets not go down this path. You don't like cloppers, that's cool. If you need to add the modifier, "no offense" when referring to clopping, it's probably in everyone's best interest if it isn't said at all; it just starts stupid, pointless arguments. (It's a shame one can't voice their unpopular opinion and not be ripped to shreds for it, but such is human nature.)

There are a lot of clopfics out there that are just plain sleazy (which I have to admit, I do sometimes enjoy as long as they don't take it too far or make it too unrealistic.) But there are also a lot of them that are very well written, and heartwarming. They don't have to be "sexual" per se, just great love stories.

I don't care about it... It's one of those things I just ignore and I only get annoyed when its being pushed into my face. (that doesn't happen often at all) I tolerate it like we all should.

• Brohoof 1

Oh noes, Twilie reads clopfics from time to time. Let's all through our hate at him for no apparent reason.

Anyway, I see no problem with clopfics. I occasionally find myself reading them. My favorite is The Scootaloo Diaries, it's one of my favorite fanfics.

• Brohoof 1

Lets not go down this path. You don't like cloppers, that's cool. If you need to add the modifier, "no offense" when referring to clopping, it's probably in everyone's best interest if it isn't said at all; it just starts stupid, pointless arguments. (It's a shame one can't voice their unpopular opinion and not be ripped to shreds for it, but such is human nature.)

There are a lot of clopfics out there that are just plain sleazy (which I have to admit, I do sometimes enjoy as long as they don't take it too far or make it too unrealistic.) But there are also a lot of them that are very well written, and heartwarming. They don't have to be "sexual" per se, just great love stories.

Alright, I dont need a snobby remark thank you, you dont need to be a little rude about it. Im just answering the thread. The end. Its called stating your opinions, i didnt ask for some ponies to be assholes, no? K Thanks

Alright, I dont need a snobby remark thank you, you dont need to be a little rude about it. Im just answering the thread. The end. Its called stating your opinions, i didnt ask for some ponies to be assholes, no? K Thanks

Ok...... then why did you just make a snobby remark? Just saying it kinda destroys the message you're trying to send when you make a snobby remark when telling somepony not to make snobby remarks ;)
  • Brohoof 1