Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Kirby Copy Ability

Sepia-chan

Hmmm a favorite ability.....The dynamite throwing one from Crystal Shards was awesome. And the freaking drill arm from the same game. There was another one where Kirby would put both arms out, they would grow spikes, and he could clamp them together like a venus flytrap, don't remember the combination for it. UFO is another cool one. Then Ice and Sword for the looks.

There is so many its so hard to choose!

Hmmm a favorite ability.....The dynamite throwing one from Crystal Shards was awesome. And the freaking drill arm from the same game. There was another one where Kirby would put both arms out, they would grow spikes, and he could clamp them together like a venus flytrap, don't remember the combination for it. UFO is another cool one. Then Ice and Sword for the looks.

There is so many its so hard to choose!

That would be boomerang + spike that made the jaws in Kirby 64.

• Brohoof 1

Of course my favourite copy ability is the classic sword ability. I was going to go with UFO, but honestly, how often do you find that one? Plus, I love how kirby temporarily steals link's hat :P

Edited by Celtore

I liked Kirby 64's Explosive Ninja Star combo ability. (Bomb + Cutter) There was just something satisfying in firing one; it's quick but can affect a distant enemy if you're aligned right.

And I loved seeing Kirby don his Smash moves with the relevant ability in Amazing Mirror.

In Kirby's return to Dream Land, I like Spark 'cause you build up a force field and it's really powerful. Also easy to charge, just shake the wii remote. But in Kirby Superstar Ultra, I like mirror for the same reasons. Kirby is so cool! ^_^

Kirby and the amazing mirror's ufo is cool too though. :)

Edited by Julia Guo

ugh im sorry but i can't remember what game it was, but i like the one where kirby takes the ability of a UFO. Though it kinda takes the fun from the game just hovering over everything lol.(It was a early kirby game, was on the wii points store)

ugh im sorry but i can't remember what game it was, but i like the one where kirby takes the ability of a UFO. Though it kinda takes the fun from the game just hovering over everything lol.(It was a early kirby game, was on the wii points store)

I'm gonna guess you're referring to Kirby's Adventure, since that was the earliest game to have UFO Kirby or abilities in themselves, though it's been in some of the later games as well. And now that my memory's been jogged I quite enjoyed the UFO form myself.

• Brohoof 1

Well my Favorite Abilities were

Mirror which I liked the ability better in the original version

Sword which I've been using in Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby and the amazing mirrors

Smash from Kirby and the amazing mirrors. pretty much useful ability

Staff Lightsaber which is Spark + Cutter from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

Plasma from Kirby Super Star, but pretty much useful in Kirby Super Star Ultra also it meets with Spark ability in Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Hammer for certain boss fights

Tornado which is my Last Resort Ability for harder bosses

and Ninja for Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

As for Ultra Abilities, My only top 3 favorites were Ultra Sword, Flare Beam, and Grand Hammer

The bomb ability. I love just throwing explosions randomly and also I love to just use the drop bomb function.

Also the Smash ability for having the move set from Super smash brothers.

Of the few Kirby games I have played, my favorites would have to be Sword (aka Link), Laser and Spark from Return to Dreamland. Though considering Spark is basically Plasma in that game I'll throw in Plasma as well.

• 3 months later...

Gotta love the actual Copy Ability. Seriously, there's an enemy in Kirby Super Star that, when consumed, grants Kirby the ability to "scan" an enemy and copy its abilities. Here's some artwork of it:

Posted Image

Because this totally isn't an unnecessary ability. I guess it technically saves enemies' lives by letting Kirby copy their abilities without eating them. ;)

Hmmm. Well I haven't played a whole lot of Kirby to be honest.(PLEASE DON"T HURT ME :( ) but I like the Sword the most, or maybe fighter, both are very interesting to me.

UFO is cool, but you don't really get to use it ever so :/

Ps. Sleep Kirby is like super troll lol.

Edited by Zygen

• 6 months later...
(edited)

I've only played Kirby's adventure I think it's called... Anyway that one for the NES...

But the sword ability is my favorite... Since, well.. It's a sword, I like swords.

Edited by Dannedanker