Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So i asked the Pizza guy to draw a pony on my Pizza Box...

MrJK

So, i asked the pizza place to draw a pony for My friends and me. This is what we got, not what i expected, but its still awesome Posted Image

• Brohoof 52

I truly do believe that this particular drawing, by far, has exceeded the limit in which I thought awesomeness could not surpass.

I would marry that pizza guy without any regret.

• Brohoof 2

Definitely getting me a Pinkie Pie drawing on my next pizza box. My friend had a similar request but his drawing actually looked legit

Edited by OdinForced

Please tell me that pizza hut did this, because that's the only pizza I eat.

I'm gonna ask him to draw the mona lisa on mine :P

NO, when you order from Dominos you get that, pizza hut you get this Posted Image

• Brohoof 22

I want to ask for Fluttershy to be holding a little pizza box and saying its for me! Then I would share that pizza with the drawn Fluttershy and afterwards Cry myself to sleep because I will never get to have pizza with the real Fluttershy. Erm... Frame it?

• Brohoof 1

Haha, well that's pretty awesome, even if it's not one of mlp's ponies! But he tried xP I'd request Feld0 fighting a dragon in a nonchalant manner, all while ruling over MLP forums, and hugging Twilight Sparkle.

I'm confident he would understand my request. :)

• Brohoof 2

definately ordering from dominos. Mom calls "Why did you have your fandom on everything including the pizza"

Yes. Please, will someone do this for me. Quote me and post a picture of it. Have your pizza cut into the shape of Rainbow Dash. Yes, I would love that. Thanks

I truly do believe that this particular drawing, by far, has exceeded the limit in which I thought awesomeness could not surpass.

I would marry that pizza guy without any regret.

Here is something more awesome, hire the actor of Rainbow Dash to deliver your pizza and say to you in a Rainbow Dash outfit, "Hi I'm Rainbow Dash, here is your pizza."

NO, when you order from Dominos you get that, pizza hut you get this Posted Image

Oh......my.....god.......this friday......I'm gonna order pizza, even if I have to go through North Korea to do so I'm gonna order pizza. Edited by Lil' Tokyo
  • Brohoof 2

Definitly going to ask Dominos to draw Rainbow Dash on my next pizza box just so I can prove to everyone that even Domino's thinks that Rainbow is the best pony ever. I normally have a juge debate every night on whether Rarity, Pinkie Pie, or Rainbow Dash are the best ponies ever. However they do not know that I always win. :D

Dude, I should work for a pizza place and tell all the local bronies to order at the place I work at with requests like that... I would so be ready to draw on those boxes... like a boss.

• Brohoof 2

Hahahahaha! XD. that was actually pretty funny...

still better than me though... =/. Too bad i get pizza from a local family owned pizza joint. i doubt they know 'bout teh ponies.