movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

Well, i used to like Dragon Ball Z but when they re-enacted it in Dragon Ball Z KAI, they threw a pile of mud in the series, while the animations seem to be better made, half the show is cut, and that's no good.

Mainly all the newer shows are crap to me. Especially on disney channel.

• Shake it up- Just kids who dance and try to be funny.
  • Kung fu panda legends of awesomeness- Terrible graphics and not the original voices.
  • Regular show- So annoying with their "ooooh's"
  • Fred the show- That voice....

That is all. And my opinions.

In b4 hate.

I hate Gravity Falls, there I said it.

I watched the first few episodes and didn't like it, I don't really see why it is all that popular, it's just another cartoon by Disney, and I'm just not into it. The megafans on the other hand.....

Anything Nickelodeon churns up, or more recently, cartoon network. While I enjoy Regular Show, Adventure Time seems to be going downhill. 

Post movie spongbob is just bad, lazily written episodes, uninteresting plots, and it seems they get into the main focus of the plot too quickly nowadays.

Danny Phantom got old after a while and got very boring. It really isn't among my favorites anymore.

1.Beavis and Butt-Head

4.Star Wars: Clone Wars

7.Code Lyoko

My friend nearly strangled me when I told him I hated the clone wars, the movie sucked big time, and the only other people I know who watch the clone wars are little 12 year olds.

Beavis and butt-head was never funny. Period.

Code Lyoko is just a wannabe anime, it's boring.

Edited by ~Another Chaotic Username~

1) Spongebob (the new episodes, I mean. Seriously, what are the writers on when they write the episodes nowadays?).

2) The old MLP.

3) Fanboy and Chumchum (Just...no).

4) Basically everything on Disney Channel (Phineas and Ferb is pretty good, though).

5) CN Real shows (Especially "Dude what would happen?". That's basically a dumbed-down (and I mean really dumbed-down) version of "Mythbusters", and it's a stretch to even say that).

I can't think of any other shows at the moment, but I think I've covered a good chunk of them.

My friend nearly strangled me when I told him I hated the clone wars, the movie sucked big time, and the only other people I know who watch the clone wars are little 12 year olds.

It's funny you should mention that. My 20 year old sister is a huge fan of Star Wars, and loves watching the show whenever it's on.

It's funny you should mention that. My 20 year old sister is a huge fan of Star Wars, and loves watching the show whenever it's on.

The only others I know, in real life and a few on the internet. I quit being a star wars fanboy after the movie came out and I just didn't really get into the TV series too much, watched the first season and quit after that, plus I like the original trilogy much better. C:

i guess id have to say the stupidest show ever would be....

cailou. cailou is so stupid, hes a stupid, whiney, bald 4 year old kid. my 3 year old little sister watches it alot, and when im with her, im playing my DS and cailou is on. cailou complains about some really stupid things, also the fact that he cries alot too. in one episode, he has a dream that a scary monster is chasing him and he doesnt go back to sleep.

haha cailou had bad dreams!

His little sister was more intelligent than he was...

In my opinion

South Park....I used to adore this show when I was younger, and I still love it to this date. However I kind of feel like the show is jumping the shark and they should stop it before it's too bad to watch. I don't want it to become something that eventually needs to be put out of it's misery.

With that I will put in the new episodes of Spongebob. 

6Teen never appealed too me, it just seemed so...boring.

Penguins of Madagascar

• Brohoof 1

fluttershy4lifesig.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Ok I just got the channel Nicktoons a mouth ago and I found a really stupid show. It's called NFL enter the Rush Zone. It's about these 4 kids who are trying to protect this power that all NFL teams have from an Evil Villain named Wild Card. Who wants to use the power, to destroy NFL Football.

This is probably the dumbest show I have ever seen.

img-1202916-1-9nQUab7.png

Made by Gone ϟ Airbourne

• 3 weeks later...

Fred: The Show: WHO'S FILTHY MIND WOULD MAKE FRED INTO A TV SHOW!?

Marvin Marvin: Stupid, just plain stupid

Back at the Barnyard: Creepy as hell, stupid jokes, gave me nightmares.

El Tigre: Like Marvin Marvin: STUPID.

Well, that's all I got.

post-3011-0-70372100-1398588203.png

| Sig Made By: Azura |

I've never liked The Misadventures of Flapjack. I don't think it's one of the worst shows, though. It's just not for me. Eeeh. 

Ever heard of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, though? That show sucks.

Oh yeah, also Fanboy and Chum Chum,

That show just made me go like: WTF? Through the entire thing, I was just annoyed by all of the characters, I just wanted to get those two fucktards, then punch their teeth down their throats. :|

post-3011-0-70372100-1398588203.png

| Sig Made By: Azura |

Worst cartoon shows? Just about anything that is on TV now except My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I mean, seriously, the quality of cartoons has dropped since Ed, Ed, and Eddy, The Fairly Odd Parents, and other similar shows. Spongebob went downhill after the movie came out.

The worst cartoon?

Annoying Orange. The YouTube videos were terrible, and they make a TV show outta' it? Pfft.

I think it would be better for everyone of they just cancelled the show. 

I guess they just don't know what went wrong..derpy_emoticon1.png

I think everything I would put on my list has already taken a ton of slaps to their face, but here's the two cents I have to say:

As much as I love Adventure Time, it's only a show I could watch here and there. Not a giant marathon like MLP. MAD disgusts me now, but I did have a tiny bit of appeal for it when it first came out. The Looney Toons Show? Feels like a sitcom, so no.

However, how about Kick Buttowski? Anyone remember that? I felt the same about it as I do now with Adventure Time. Except I didn't like it as much as other shows.

And I don't even have to mention SpongeBob, as there are no words to describe that crap of a show anymore...

• Brohoof 1

"... But MW2's soundtrack is orgasm inducing. Admit it, the music literally changed the campaign from "generic-nuclear-bomb-chase action movie' into 'holy-fucking-shit, hero-going-all-over-the-world, epic-invasion, Jesus-Christ-its-a-f--ing-walrus, justice etc..."

vyo3fm.png

Can't stand 12 oz mouse, man. Like a friend described it once, it's basically some dude muttering into a microphone, and also a really crudely drawn mouse and whale. And then there's Todd Goes to the Mayor. Never saw the appeal of Tim and Eric. Or most shows on Adult Swim that aren't Venture Bros or Harvey Birdman. Or part of ATHF, I suppose. But I digress!

I also hate Johnny Test with a burning passion of 1000 suns. Times seven. Plus a million. And American Dad is just okay. And The Cleveland Show... who watches that? Seth McFarland needs to pull a new idea out of his ass really hard for anything good to come of what he does. His fame is gonna burn up faster than Vanilla Ice or Mili Vanilli otherwise.

What the hell else... I dunno.

• Brohoof 1

317hd83.jpgEin Doggy is very excited for ball :3

I know its been said a few times already, but the absolute worst cartoon ever made has got to be Fan Boy and Chum Chum. I watched that show once and for about a week after I had random fits of uncontrollable rage. The fact that show is allowed to be on TV is inexcusable.  

NightmareRarity_zps9f6f075f.jpg

Signature by Dopey Hooves                                                           Sherlock Hooves fanfic

Well, that's all I got.

I actually thought El Tigre was pretty cool. At least the animation was pretty good.

6Teen : This.. Why this? SITCOMS EXIST, YOU KNOW!

Johnny Test : They tried making a Dexter's Laboratory related show.. And they failed. IN SO MANY WAYS.

Anything on Disney Channel (Minus Gravity Falls and P&F) : Dare I say more? 

Well, that's all I got.

Back at the Barnyard gave you nightmares?

Wow. That's pretty bad. I actually don't mind that show though, although the animation can be a little off-putting. Was it the way it was animated that gave you these bad dreams?

As for my contribution to this topic...

Johnny Test. Can't stand the show at all. It's not that it's the worst show ever, it's just that it's unbelievably bland and unfunny with zero interesting characters. It doesn't make me cringe at bad humor like new Fairly Odd Parents and Tuff Puppy does, but it just... it just doesn't know how to do humor. Johnny Test feels like the filler that we get in Anime, except that the entire show itself is filler.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

The one cartoon i really found to be terrible was Fanboy and Chum Chum. It's just a pair of kids acting all goofy with virtually zero intelligence.

I had more fun juggling razor blades than watching that abomination of a cartoon.

Johnny Test

yeah, I gotta admit this was just terrible really...I mean the father is protrayed as being spineless, and (forgive me, if I offend anyone) screams like a little girl, whenever he sees a spec of dirt in the kitchen, or a mouse.

I always said, shows like this, are why kids don't have respect for their parents, or their elders anymore.

When I was visiting Punta Cana earlier this year, I saw a commercial for a kids show called "Bananas in Pajamas" (Obviously in Spanish). It involved literally 2 bananas, in pajamas, doing stupid shit with some talking teddy bears

.........yeeeeaaahhhh sleep.png

i remember that...they always said each other's names when talking to each other. Ex: B2: Hey there B1. B1: Hello B2. B2: How are things today B1? B1: Very good, B2. How are things with you? B2: Very good B1. I find usually anything by Nick or Cartoon Network is getting pretty bad...but Disney's been churning out some pretty terrible shows, as is Discovery XD...but really any live action show, that uses canned laughter is just terrible IMO. always wondered why they don't have a live studio audience, but then again half these shows aren't even remotely funny at all.

South Park is another that just...well they did two episodes that I thought weren't too horrible. World of Warcraft, and the Anime/Manga episode. The WoW one, was where they used Machinima, and the anime/manga one was just...it was kinda funny, to see a manga styled sumo wrestler talking like Cartman.

The most terrible cartoon that I know of?

THIS
img-688277-1-upin+ipin2.jpg

I don't know what kind of daemon or Chaos God the creator made a pact with, but this horrendous show is somehow very popular in my homeland.
Very bad plot, flat characters, annoying VA, and awful animation. Not to mention the songs, oh god the songs...

...gotta say, I've never seen that one before. Yu-Gi-Oh was another that should've just ended a long time ago...Pokemon is just overkill now. i remember seeing a vidcats(?) comic strip done for Pokemon, where Ash finally told off Jessie and James of Team Rocket...Ash would've earned massive respect points if he did that for real...it also bothers me, how the show's been on for over 10 years, and he's still the same age, as he was, when he started his quest.

Hey look here...beavers! You better hide your wives, hide your husbands, and look here, both of you, hide your kids, cause we're coming!

yeah, I gotta admit this was just terrible really...I mean the father is protrayed as being spineless, and (forgive me, if I offend anyone) screams like a little girl, whenever he sees a spec of dirt in the kitchen, or a mouse.

I always said, shows like this, are why kids don't have respect for their parents, or their elders anymore.

Eh, I don't know about all that now. There have always been shows where the parents have been portrayed as bumbling oafs, dating decades back. I think it's more of a society thing now as to why kids have less respect for their elders nowadays.

Regardless, Johnny Test is a stupid show, I agree. So is Annoying Orange, but I luckily have seen only a few minutes of that show. I've watched multiple Johnny Test episodes...

It doesn't get better with repeated viewings, I'll tell you that much.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Eh, I don't know about all that now. There have always been shows where the parents have been portrayed as bumbling oafs, dating decades back. I think it's more of a society thing now as to why kids have less respect for their elders nowadays.

well there was an episode of Ren and Stimpy, where they introduced Anthony's father...he was portrayed as a hard-working indiviual, who worked the typical 9-5 scene, cared for his family, and loved them, with every ounce of being in his life...and he was willing to put his own life on the line, to protect them from harm.

now though, most parents in cartoons, as you say, are portrayed as 'bumbling oafs', whereas the children are (somewhat) in control of everything.

a few others, I just remembered here:

Simpsons was funny up till around the 14-16th seasons, then from there until the 20th, it was so-so...but after that, it just didn't appeal to me like it used to. one classic scene was Burns seeing a portrait of him, in pioneer garb, with a young lad, and a dog, hiking in the mountains. he says to his advisor "Why are my teeth showing like that?" his advisor states that "it's because you're smiling" and Burns responds "Oh." with a confirming nod of the head. years ago, it wasn't really funny, but now, it's like epic...especially compared to what it is today...

Family Guy was pretty funny...though I find now, it's getting kinda stale...maybe it's because you can only use Meg as the scapegoat for your frustrations and jokes so much, before it stops being funny, and just becomes pathetic.

American Dad and The Cleveland Show was just awful IMO...never really saw the humor in those...except the pilot of AD...it was pretty funny, when Stan slammed his head into the wall, saying that the two guys, his wife, was trying to sell a house too, were reporters, and couldn't be trusted, as they were "vultures of the media world" (or something along that line.)

seems like alot of shows, that were funny at one time, are now, not that great anymore...also noticed how some programs seem to put their money, more into making the shows look more crisp and pristine for "High Definition" viewing, rather than coming up with decent stories. I mean, shows back in the 80's, sure they looked pretty terrible, but the stories had morals to them...they had good quality...something bad happens, they manage to pick themselves up, and move on with their lives, and learn from their mistakes...not forget the whole thing ever happened, like the producers have done with the simpsons time and time again.

I.E. Fat Tony having a heart attack, and dying, having his cousin Fit Tony come in, to take over, only to gain the exact amount of weight, to look like Fat Tony, when he was already a identical twin to him...then having the mafia pretend he "never had a heart attack at all. they could've said "Fat Tony decided he needed to lose some weight, so he went on that Subway diet plan that Jarrod is famous for."

*clears throat* sorry about that guys...

Hey look here...beavers! You better hide your wives, hide your husbands, and look here, both of you, hide your kids, cause we're coming!

I'd also say total drama island or whatever it's called on cartoon network is derp. I don't really remember the names of some shows but sometimes I'd see my sisters watching them and ask if they were losing IQ points as they watched the shows.

I think Chowder is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

When I was younger, I never got the appeal of Johnny Bravo. It was, like, a show about absolutely nothing. That's not entertaining; it's stupid.

I've never liked Scooby Doo. I can't really pin down why. I just think it's stupid.

Captain Planet was so lame. I'm sorry, but there's no way to make environmentalism cool.

Guess that's all I can think of for the moment. I'll edit if I think of something else.

maudpie_zpsh8n7erzx.png You're the most basic of jokes.