Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should i open this toy set or should i leave it closed?

Lunastep

My sister recently bought me a My little Pony Wedding set with 3 really good figures. Should i open the box and put the characters on the shelf or should i leave the box closed?

Heres a picture:

https://encrypted-tb...tE6AAdFi0_jEnPw

So open it or leave it closed?

Edit:

My sister wants me to trade my princess cadence for a wonderbolt, should i do it?

Edited by Phil

Trick question.

Open them AND keep the box closed afterwards :3

Seriously, I'd open them. If I had 'em, there's a possibility probability that I'd play with them.

Don't judge me.

• Brohoof 6

hmmm thats the blind bag twilight sparkle... And those are the best quality that I have seen. Is it YOURS, you said your sister bought it? if its yours than I would say open it up and put it on a shelf!

If she bought it FOR you, I'd say open and display them. If she didn't, then obviously you can;t just open her stuff unless she says you can.

This is what i do.

I keep them in the box because of the value on it.

And when you cant buy it annymore i will probably sell it.

and yes, i do think its nicer to have them in thier boxes.

This is what i do.

I keep them in the box because of the value on it.

And when you cant buy it annymore i will probably sell it.

and yes, i do think its nicer to have them in thier boxes.

Thats what i was thinking, in the future i can just sell this and then get newer items with the money i have. I mean the point of collectibles is to buy them, hold on to them then sell them to get newer things right? Plus they look epic in the box :P

I think I would keep them in the box, just because it probably is more safe (if your going to save them rather then play with them) to be in the box. Also they would be worth more if left in the original packaging.

It's really up to you, but if it were me, I would open it. Ponies must be free of their plastic prisons! As for the trade, that depends on which one you prefer, doesn't it? Of course, you could keep Cadance and get the Cloudsdale set later.

• Brohoof 3

Its entirely a preference thing. Some people like opening their collectables, some don't (as this thread clearly shows). In terms of reselling collectables to get new ones, that's something I don't understand personally. Collectables are to collect... so why would you sell them? Unless it's not something you really want, I suppose.

Basically, do whatever you want XP

• Brohoof 2

It's really up to you, but if it were me, I would open it. Ponies must be free of their plastic prisons! As for the trade, that depends on which one you prefer, doesn't it? Of course, you could keep Cadance and get the Cloudsdale set later.

This, theres no way I can leave a pony in a box/packaging! As for the trade, personally I would go for it, but thats up to you to decide. Witch one do YOU perfer?

I would open it up and put them on my shelves or desk or something..... I would display them somewhere ;)

But seriously its up to you... I you think its better they stay in the box... then keep them in the box.

Unless you were really, really serious about possibly selling them back at a later date then I’d just go ahead and open them if I were you and display them, I mean it was a gift from your sis and she’d probably like to see them in your room. Plus we can all use ponies lying around in our rooms. :D

For me it would be all about do I have the space to open it. For me I don't have much space so anything I get like an action figure I keep it in the box. I would keep it in the box, because it looks good in the box. Then if u want sell it online.

Open it and then start a big collection and have them all lined on a shelf or something, that's what I would do :)

Yeah, that's a good idea! It's def something I would do too... who cares that I've got ponies next to my xbox? B)

post-7498-0-49927800-1345989942.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well, OPEN THEM! :D

But, before you open them, open the box cleanly and nicely. Let's say you decide you want to sell them, you can put them in the box (with the plastic that holds the toys).

But seriously, open them. I play with observe my pony toys all the time. I have opened them, but normally when you see a collector, their usually out of the box or have no box at all. So it doesn't really matter.

Enjoy your pony toys! Also, your lucky. I wish I had those figures!!! :)