Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop need your oc done im your man.(IT'S CLOSED)

Mr.Brony

i will do everyponys oc for them. i would love to do all of them. i love to draw. and i will have something to do when i get bored. so yes i will do everyponys oc for them. and i know that you guys think that i should charge you money. but i really can't do that because i don't have a bank account. or a paypal account. so that why i do it free. and i just fill like being nice to everypony and do them for free. so i hope you ponys understand. and you guys are so nice it macks me want to be nice. ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, would love if you could make a drawing of my OC, Audio Flash. He's one cheeky mofo, so watch out ;)

-Anyways, I'd want to see him lying on his stomach on a cloud, like he's looking down on someone with joy :)

You're always welcome to PM me if you want more info on the request (:

I would love it if you could draw Silver Heart for me. The link for her is the first link in my signature. You can draw her however you want. Your art is really amazing though how long have you been drawing?

I would love it if you could draw Silver Heart for me. The link for her is the first link in my signature. You can draw her however you want. Your art is really amazing though how long have you been drawing?

i been drawing over 12 years. so ya i been drawing for a long time. and i have not tacken any art classes. the only time i hade art class was when i was in school.

Wow... Your art-style Mr. Brony is just... Wow

I'm actually quite awestruck by it XD

I wouldn't mind getting my OC done, in drawing that is, But if you're to busy I understand

Reference: http://i.imgur.com/cSTEm.png

Like I said though, you must be rather busy so i can wait or what not ^.^

Oh, OC name is RealmReaver (Im so creative! )

Edited by RealmReaver

Hello! I would like a drawing of my OC, if you're not that busy. If you are, I understand, no need to apologize. Anyways, if you do draw him, his name is Staron Shine. He is an alicorn, novice in magic, but brings up the stars every Equestria night. Here he is:

post-8505-0-58899300-1348976802_thumb.png

Hi would like if you drew my O.C Sky Rave

My friend drew it for me but i was wondering if you could make him cooler and flying with a dagger and bloo dripping from itpost-8714-0-81552200-1349031927.png

he is not your OC http://circuscannibal.deviantart.com/art/x-My-Little-Emo-x-251252631 this is done by this person and it isn't your OC ^-^ sorry to tell you that but maybe you should make your own OC? instead of claiming this one

:/

Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)

I made mine with pony creator but but i'd like one that's actually draw. If you can't that fine with me you already seem like you have quite the line expecially when your doing it for free, but if you can do mine heres the one I did in the pony creator.post-7861-0-56465300-1349045458_thumb.png

(Btw the cutie mark is two 8th notes but it looks pretty bad :P)

Thank you if you do it. if not thats ok I can tell your pilled up with others already. And you have your life to attend to. So don't worry if you can't do it.

Man you must be incredibly busy drawing everyone's OC. But it's something you enjoy doing and I can't wait to see mine. As I said before I really don't have a general preference on background or pose so I hope that doesn't become a major difficulty for you. Anyways thanks again for doing this for the community. I wish I was as good as you are when it comes to drawing but sadly I am not. lol

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

YES

OC Name:

Lady Moriko

Refrence:

http://nekromantiafo...t.com/#/d5gwx4z

Full artistic creativity for the amazing artist. You could get some serious bank from commissions.

PS: When unflurled, her wings are much like that of a Gryphon's (Gilda for example), but much larger and more hmm.....wavy? Let's just say it gives me a sense of freedom rather than spike-iness.

Also, if you could message me when you've done mine, that'd be GREAT. It doesn't really matter either way, it's just because I tend to loose awesome threads.

Edited by Moriko