Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your car and/or dream car

Doctor XFizzle

I don't have any pictures of my car right now ('10 Chevy Malibu) but this is my dream car.

Posted Image

Cadillac Converj. I think it's coming out in 2012.

Let's see some brony vehicles up in here.

I'm not big on cars. Just give me one that works and has air conditioning and I'll be happy.

This was supposed to be my car, but stuff has happened. For example, right now it has an major alarm issue.

Posted Image

I have a 94 thunderbird right now but I am getting my dads '07 GMC Sierra in a few months after my little bro gets a permit. I will post the truck later when I get a pic.

But my dream car would be.

Posted Image

Edited by Apple Jack
  • Brohoof 3

Here's my car, and for my dream car? I just want something practical

Posted Image

I have a 94 thunderbird right now but I am getting my dads '07 GMC Sierra in a few months after my little bro gets a permit. I will post the truck later when I get a pic.

But my dream car would be.

Posted Image

Aw, the Viper, it reined as the fasted production car for quite some time I believe. That was, until the Corvette Zr1 came about.

For now, I drive a 2001 Nissan Maxima, nothing fancy. However, if I ever do have a spare 750k that I could drop on a car, my dream car would have to be the Saleen S7. Those doors are just too cool. :3

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a car yet as I haven't got a license, although even when I do get one it'll probably be a while until I can afford a car. My dream cars would be:

Ferrari Enzo:

post-54-0-18937000-1317918735_thumb.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo:

post-54-0-62062900-1317918790_thumb.jpg

Mclaren F1:

post-54-0-92441500-1317918815_thumb.jpg

Ariel Atom (at £30,000, this one's actually affordable):

post-54-0-25653300-1317918852_thumb.jpg

My car is just a 1985 Camaro IROC-Z with the rare v8, and I'd like an 83-87 Toyota Corolla Sprinter GTS for daily back-and-forth driving, but for a dream car? I'd say either a 2000 Nissan Skyline GT-R or a 1989 Ferrari F40. A 1992 Nissan Sil-eighty or a 1994 Mazda RX-7 would be cool.

If you don't have a mental picture of one or more of the afore mentioned cars, you need to go educate yourself as to what they are.

All of you with cars - I don't have my license yet, let alone can I afford a car.

My dream car is a flying one.

Posted Image

I saw that skycar on Firebox! I have to say, I would love one of those. I'll definitely pick one up if I ever win the Euro Millions lottery (which I'm bound to win one day).

Wow, all you guys with your awesome dream cars, is it sad that this is the only car I really really want?

Posted Image

Edited by Makar

• 1 month later...

HELIOS

Posted Image

...just kidding. Something like this is way out of my league, and by the time I decide, this design will probably be obsolete anyway.

Administratively speaking, I have a car back in Turkey. It used to belong to my dad, then his dad, but I "bought" it from him later.

It's metallic purple (with a hint of navy blue), and here is the model (first version of Clio by Renault, pictures are from Google):

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Feather Spiral