Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Car(s) do you own?

TheAnimationFanatic

Own a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix used. Apart from a window that doesn't roll it was in surprisingly fantastic condition. It's not much but it gets the job done

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I once owned this little beauty:

Polski_Fiat_126p_rocznik_1973.jpg

Well, at least until it broke in half :D
(I liked that it was so mechanically simple that I could easily repair it even with primitive tools. But there are things that cannot be fixed, unfortunately :q )

But at present I don't have any car. They become too expensive in maintenance, too complex to fix on your own (and the manufacturers make it harder and harder to do even for independent repair shops by limiting access to parts and technical documentation), and... I don't know, I just don't enjoy driving a car anymore. I prefer bicycles or walking, really. On a bicycle, I can go whenever I want, I don't need special permissions, I don't have to waste my time in traffic jams, I can park it wherever I want, I can ride it into a forest or on the beach – it's just pure freedom. (Oh, and did I mention that it's also better for your health and the environment? ;) ).

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, SasQ said:

I once owned this little beauty:

Polski_Fiat_126p_rocznik_1973.jpg

Well, at least until it broke in half :D
(I liked that it was so mechanically simple that I could easily repair it even with primitive tools. But there are things that cannot be fixed, unfortunately :q )

But at present I don't have any car. They become too expensive in maintenance, too complex to fix on your own (and the manufacturers make it harder and harder to do even for independent repair shops by limiting access to parts and technical documentation), and... I don't know, I just don't enjoy driving a car anymore. I prefer bicycles or walking, really. On a bicycle, I can go whenever I want, I don't need special permissions, I don't have to waste my time in traffic jams, I can park it wherever I want, I can ride it into a forest or on the beach – it's just pure freedom. (Oh, and did I mention that it's also better for your health and the environment? ;) ).

She is quite the beauty!

My dad owns a 2006 Toyota Yaris, it's pretty great at driving and l really like it. :fluttershy:

My brother owns a 1994 Volkswagen Golf 3, it's great at driving too but when l driving my brother's car, the steering wheel is sooo heavy that i need to use my muscles to steer the wheel to the left and right! :Cozy: (and yeah, my brother really like the old cars :fluttershy:

And l don't own any car yet, but in the future l wanna buy a Dacia Logan (based on Renault), the new one, because i really like it as design, the interior is nice as well and for driving l heard it is pretty relaxing. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

I have a 2008 Citroen C1. It used to be my mom's, and when she died it became mine. I'm going to continue driving it until it's completely worn out. It's a really useful car; I can actually take four passengers in it (though that forces me to take speed bumps at a near standstill) and I can park it pretty much anywhere.

citroen-c1-facelift-2008.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Volvo V70. Grey and boring, but thanks to that, no one is interested to steal anything inside or even notice the car if it is parked in an odd way. Perfect disguise for ordinary

• Brohoof 3

I have a 2011 Honda CRV. It was a hand-me-down from my mom when I entered my second year of college. It gets the job done in the Colorado winter so I'm content with it. 

• Brohoof 1

2008 Dodge Magnum. Got it because I could afford it. I also own a 2003 Pontiac Bonneville, but I don't drive it anywhere, it's pretty broken down and exists as my "backup vehicle" should anything go horribly wrong with my current one. Debating selling it.

• Brohoof 1

I have owned three cars in my life so far although they were all used prior to my ownership. 

• Brohoof 1