Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Phones Do You Own?

An Unknown Pony.

(edited)

I have a light blue iPhone 5C. :3 I named it Rainbow Dash because the light blue color reminds me of her. ^^

Well,That is a very funny Phone Name,A Iphone 5c renamed as rainbow dash,I Wished I Could ponify more Stuff In my IPhone 5 ;_;

Edited by Sir Daniew

I have a Samsung R375...hate it...I preferred my old phone, an LG 220c. It was simple with no bells and whistles (not even a camera). Was awesome because of its simplicity (I hate smartphones with a passion).  However, Straighttalk no longer offered even refurbished ones (let alone new ones) and because my husband broke his phone (the same kind), I gave him mine and was forced to upgrade. The R375 was a free refurbished one too, which is why I chose it. My husband has really big fingers (his pinkie finger is the size of my pointer finger, it's because he's really tall) he would hate the QWERTY keyboard that it has (I can barely use it myself). But it gets the job done, and that's all there is to it. I did put electrical tape over my camera, I hate them.

If it wasn't for the fact we travel a long ways to work/school/home, we wouldn't have cell phones....or phones at all!

I have a Samsung R375...hate it...I preferred my old phone, an LG 220c. It was simple with no bells and whistles (not even a camera). Was awesome because of its simplicity (I hate smartphones with a passion).  However, Straighttalk no longer offered even refurbished ones (let alone new ones) and because my husband broke his phone (the same kind), I gave him mine and was forced to upgrade. The R375 was a free refurbished one too, which is why I chose it. My husband has really big fingers (his pinkie finger is the size of my pointer finger, it's because he's really tall) he would hate the QWERTY keyboard that it has (I can barely use it myself). But it gets the job done, and that's all there is to it. I did put electrical tape over my camera, I hate them.

If it wasn't for the fact we travel a long ways to work/school/home, we wouldn't have cell phones....or phones at all!

If it makes you feel any better. I haven't texted anyone in about 8 months.

I just got an Alcatel Fierce 2 two days ago, as I can't afford the higher end smartphones, and despite hearing a ton of crappy things about it, I find that it does what I want it to-- browse the web and post on the forums whilst I'm on the go or at work. Like I said, it's only been two days, so let's give about a month and see what I think of it...

Before, I owned a Samsung Admire since 2012, and again, whilst it was not the best phone, it did the job for me... it's such a shame it drowned when it did!

(edited)

Time for the topic starter to post

Alright,before I got my hands on my iPhone 5,I got a sony Xperia Sp,it was an average phone for me,I liked one of its key features,the transparent strip at the end of the phone would illuminate whenever a notification or song played,the reason I switched to iPhone 5 was the xperia'a sounds are not working.(yea,I was too lazy to fix it)

Edited by Sir Daniew

There's a thread called "The Glorious PC Master Race". There should also be a thread called "The Glorious iPhone Master Race"

I started out with a 4 when I discovered MLP, and wanted to watch it at work, and have an MLP ringtone, but my shitty free flip phone from Sprint couldn't do either. I've long since upgraded to the 5, and in Feb I'll have the 128GB 6.