Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On your deathbed will you think of ponies?

silvadel

On your deathbed will you think of ponies?  

55 users have voted

1. 1. On your deathbed will you think of ponies?

• No
    • Probably won't even remember ponies in 50 odd years give or take 30
    • While I will still remember ponies, it isnt something I would be thinking of
    • Yes, I will go out with a smile smile smile.

To be honest, I really couldn't tell ya. In the bleak world I live in, this show and it's fandom have been one of the few sources of joy I've been able to find as of late.

Now, I'm sure more important stuff will happen between now and 20##. Will it cross my mind? More than likely. Will my last words be "Come on everypony, smile smile smile"?

No.

No. I'm going to say something vague but inspiring, like a cliffhanger ending that will never get a sequel. That's the most awesome thing you can do on your deathbed, and even if the true meaning of you said is something stupid like "mashed potatoes", people will still wonder about it years after.

I may think of them when i'm dying, but it won't be my last thoughts by any stretch of imagination.

it would be like

"ah yes my little pony is fun... crap now i'm dying... bye everyone"

then i'd have something else and then id die

Probably not. I mean, sure I've enjoyed being part of this whole fandom but to that point? No, not really. However, to tell you that I won't cherish these moments in the future would be a lie.

Yeaaaaaa... No, I'm nowhere near THAT obssesed with the show, I like it as much as adventure time and other shows, I even like futurama more, and absolutely none of those will be on my mind when I'm dieing.

I would

Think of ponies on my deathbed. I was bullied and went into depression and the show was the only thing that actually saved me from suicide. I will be thinking about My Little Pony. I will be thinking about the great memories I had with everyone online. So, I will remember MLP forever because it saved my life from suicide.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know when or how I'll die, so I can't really say. But I hope so. xD I want to go out with smile smile smile. While cuddling my little Dashie. Eating one of Pinkie's cupcakes. While Applejack makes me feel alright. And Rarity tells me I'm still beautiful. And Fluttershy is there with her cuteness. And Twilight magically makes me feel now pain.

Wow, I got way in-depth there. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

I can't say I will, I don't even think I will remember ponies 5 years after the fandom/show ends. I will be thinking "So, this is how it ends. Did I make a true impact on anyone's life? Or did I just fail....Dead"

Well, I believe that (assuming we've earned it) each of us will go to our own version of paradise, and my version just happens to be Equestria. When I'm on my deathbed, I'll be hoping that somehow I end up in Equestria after I pass on.

Of course, I'll also be thinking of family and friends.

• Brohoof 1

It may be more possible than I care to admit. My sister died several years ago in a car wreck, I never found the tears to cry for her,.. A few months ago I read A Filly's Final dream, it made me cut loose for the first time in forever, at first it was for the story, but then my thoughts shifted. I thought of how much I missed her and cried even harder, in that moment I felt a spark of what I can only call faith again, faith that I'll see her again one day. I can feel the tears even just typing this. I know It sounds like I'm crazy, I barely believe it, but it happened, colorful ponies broke down my shell and made me feel more alive and human than I have in a long time.

Well, I believe that (assuming we've earned it) each of us will go to our own version of paradise, and my version just happens to be Equestria. When I'm on my deathbed, I'll be hoping that somehow I end up in Equestria after I pass on.

Of course, I'll also be thinking of family and friends.

And if we dont?

shall we wake up tied to a table to see a pink, straight haired psyco sharpening a knife?

Or wake up gagged and bound in a compromising poisition in a room with the most sexually crazed princess on the internet?

oh the possibilities........

Now, regarding the topic, i cant really say yes.

for example,

I trip and fall in front of the bus tomorrow.

I would probably say something along the lines of "OH SHI-"

Not "Heyyyyyyyy that bus is yellow, Just like fluttershy"!!!!!!! :D

But if i died sometime soon of something like cancer rather slowly......

Then mabye as i lay and empty my human vessel containing my soul,

perhaps,

a thought of how MLP Made me the happiest in the short time here may cross my mind.

guess i cant say no either.

If i live a full life i may or may not forget about ponies and the fandom etc.

theres just no way to tell.

havent gotten there yet.

Posted Image

Honestly, there's no way to know what will happen in such an occassion, but right now, I like to think I will, along with other important things, and that if there is an afterlife, it winds up like this.

• Brohoof 2

In all honesty, I'm not sure. I might give FiM a thought. But more likely, I'll probably be thinking something along the lines of 'Not like this... I don't wanna go out like this...'.

I'll only know when the time comes, if we haven't invented a way to put our brain in a robot body by then.

I wouldn't forget ponies. Though I wouldn't be thinking of them on my death bed. Which is probably a given for most people. This is just something I really enjoy like gaming. I will probably be thinking of heaven or God and whether I'll make it or not.

I don't think I would tbh. MLP was a game changer for me but there was other stuff that really made an impact on my life. I'll remember it but I don't think ponies would be something to ponder about on the last moments of your life.

Unless your put into a circumstance in that comic that Vy'drach posted. That shit was beautiful xD