>parent's find out

>watching my dad cry for the first time in my life

jesus i think i'm gonna tear up

share feels and stories mlpforums!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to be negative, but the one moment that made me cry for hours on end was when I left my friends in California to move here to Georgia.

Funny thing is that ever since I left Cali, I've been addicted to computers and stuff. Perhaps I just do this to block out sadness? ._.

The saddest moment in my life... Was when I found out that my parents were murdered...

Gouged in the eyes... Ugh.

Also, oene of the saddest momments was when my brother died in a a car accident...

R.I.P.

I also have no real family...

This just made me spit all that out.

Being depressed is such a bitch. I try my hardest to not be sad. But the saddest moment in my life, to watch a family member of mine become so weak for so many years, that he only lied in bed. I saw this happen from the start. He was nothing like he was when I was younger. I watched him slowly die for 3 years. Until he finally went to the hospital because he was so sick. The four days after that made me want to die. I didn't want to see him like that. So sick and dying. He couldn't even talk to me before he died.

I don't know what else to say...

After reading your stories, I feel kind of silly, but the saddest moment of my life was when I accidentally killed my gerbil. We were on a trip and the AC switched to the heater for whatever reason, and the gerbil (she had pretty delicate health) had a heat stroke of sorts. I felt really bad because if I had left my door open then my room would have been ten degrees cooler.

My saddest moment of my Life was when my Father died.

He had Cancer(Can't Remember which one though :/ ) and was dieing. I had just turned 13 three days Prior and he passed away.

I kept strong through out the whole time cause I knew he was in a great deal of pain, but about 6 months after that I became Depressed for a wile. No one could cheer me up. I felt like the world was unfair and evil(Which I still do but for different reasons).

I eventually Got to where I could feel happy, but every time it's my Birthday I cry knowing that in three days, It would be the anniversary of my Father's passing.

This November 28th it will my 18th birthday and on the First of December the 5th Anniversary of my Father's death.

Lets see, being depressed after being persecuted on MOCpages for being a Brony, being both mocked and persecuted for not being a Christian on MOCpages, having your few friends move and forget you when you see them, and not being able to make friends.

The saddest moment in my life... Was when I found out that my parents were murdered...

Gouged in the eyes... Ugh.

Also, oene of the saddest momments was when my brother died in a a car accident...

R.I.P.

I also have no real family...

This just made me spit all that out.

Now THAT is sad. Gouged in the eyes? What sick fuck does that?

Anyways, probably the saddest moment for me was, well, after I pushed mah mom out of rage back in 6th grade. I knew mah mistake, she was pissed at me for a few days, didn't talk to me the same for a little while, but now, things are perfectly back to normal

When I was 15 and came to the realization that I had no reason to live, that only in my fantasies was I loved and had someone to care for me, that I couldn't bear to exist in a world where they could never be real.

When I wrote my note, and obtained my required materials for the process.

When I was found out, and the disappointment and fear my parents had.

When the road to recovery didn't seem worth it sometimes, and my thoughts regressed.

I'm still not completely OK, but I never want to relive those moments ever again, and I'm trying my very best to keep it that way.

When my mom got sick and dad drove her to the hospital, while me and sis had breakfast from 7 til 13 when dad got home and couldnt explain what was wrong. And I felt guilty and was sure it was my fault for days.

Mom is fine now :) and this was many years ago, but I'm still probably a bit scarred!

When I was 12 years old my sister passed away from a drug overdose... To this day I'll never forgive those fuckers who sold the shit to her... They don't know what it's like to see your sister in a casket when you're twelve... I love you April and you are always my sissy...

This might look very sad, but my parents were murdered when I was around six years old. I saw the carnage before my eyes.

Perhaps that's why I have bloodlust sometimes...

Posting with the 3DS duplicates the posts themselves... Hmph.

Edited by Devious Detonation

• 2 weeks later...

It is a hard question, in one way I could say the day my mom got sick... I was nine and complety certain that it was my fault.

But in a way that is expected of a nine years old and I got a lot of support with out asking.

Getting bullied during Junior high was worse. Because even though I was an outsider with no friends I kinda wielded a lot of power,

I could scare people into doing what I wanted, so in some ways I got percieved of being a bully. I dont think that that is true but it is really hard to say. But I got no support and was a bit lonely and miserable.

Well I guess it is hard to say I...

• 1 year later...

What is the saddest moment.

I can't really say myself cause I'm actually happy like all the time.

Anyways here's some sad pony pictures to make this thread look more interesting than it actually is.

post-25645-0-53454200-1396478409_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-15569400-1396478419_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-99401200-1396478427_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-08805200-1396478435_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-13261100-1396478459_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-22526600-1396478477_thumb.jpg

Last summer I got a phone call from my brother.  I had a bad feeling, because it was 9am on a Saturday, and he never calls that early.  He was calling to tell me Dad had died the night before.

(edited)

What is the saddest moment.

I can't really say myself cause I'm actually happy like all the time.

Anyways here's some sad pony pictures to make this thread look more interesting than it actually is.

Sad ponies make me sad :'(.

Anyways, up to this point it was either my childhood dog passing away. Or when I lost the first love of my life, It's like, now that I'm older I get it lol,  but back then though it was like "omg we're 16 and we aren;t going to be together our entire lives, omg i'm ruined, how could we break up", but it helps that we have our little side realtionship thing from time to time, and are very good friends now. I would say, facing anypony passing away, family, friend or pet, I don't like thinking about somepony not being there when I wake up, or to answer my calls, or to just play with me. 

Edited by Starlight Glisten

I have had a few.

1. When my brother was diagnosed with kidney disease

2. When I had to be admitted to the psych ward.

3. When my dog passed away.

4. When my bird passed away.

• When one of my cats died on a hot day, when he was laying down inside of the house where the sun was shining in his eyes.

• My mom getting injured and being admitted into the hospital.

When one of my uncles died.

When my brother beat my mother up for coming to pick him up after he ran away.... 

When my great grandfather died as well as one of my great uncles. 

When I found out my family betrayed me.

Ok so to paint a backdrop for this scene, you should know that I am a daddy's girl 100%. I work hard at everything I do to make him proud, and he tells me all the time that his purpose in life was to have me as a daughter. The relationship we have together is very loving and he puts a lot of trust into me.

One day, I broke his trust. Pretty much shattered it to the point where it affected the entire family. He was absolutely shocked that I would misbehave like I did and he said he was disgusted with and ashamed of me. He said I broke his heart, and that pretty much killed me inside. He left the house for a long time and all I could do was cry. When he came back, he wouldnt talk to me or look at me, but he left a rose on the table with a note that said he loved me even if it doesn't feel like it right now. That just made me feel even worse to know I broke the heart of someone who loves me unconditionally, and also the fact that I was making it really hard for him to love me. I felt like I was the worst daughter in the world and hated myself for a good 7 months afterward. But out of those 7 months, day one was the worst.

We're all back to normal though, lol. But it was a miserable experience.

Uh, I can't decide if I'm more sad that my mom died when I was 8. Or how bad she treated me in the few years I lived with her. Or the fact that she treated me so bad when I was a kid, I was almost relieved when she died.

:/

(edited)

I have had a few.

1. When my brother was diagnosed with kidney disease

2. When I had to be admitted to the psych ward.

3. When my dog passed away.

4. When my bird passed away.

I Know maybe there are some questions one should not ask, but why were you admitted to the psych ward? I don't judge.

Saddest moment for me. Every time my family moved because we were military, the friends I had to leave behind in that state. THAT is a really sad moment(s)

Edited by Star Ruby

(edited)

My grandfather's funeral. It was open casket... I managed to get myself under control once they closed the lid and got past amazing grace, but I don't think I've felt that level of heartbreak since my first dog had to be put to sleep. Just seeing him sitting there, it resurfaced old memories that made it significantly harder for me to handle his passing.

Edited by Celtore

I Know maybe there are some questions one should not ask, but why were you admitted to the psych ward? I don't judge.

Saddest moment for me. Every time my family moved because we were military, the friends I had to leave behind in that state. THAT is a really sad moment(s)

I attempted suicide and was self-injuring.

I also refused to go to school and lost 30lbs.