Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Overrated/Underrated Characters?

TwiForLife

Overrated: Fluttershy. She's super cute but that's really all...

Underrated: The Cutie Mark Crusaders! I want to see more of them and their little shenanigans.

I agree with overrated, but the CMC don't deserve crap. They're annoying.

Rainbow Dash is overrated. I may just be saying this because my FB friends have posted at least 100 pictures of Rainbow Dash in the last 2 weeks -_- I think that may be the only pony they know...

• Brohoof 1

Underrated: Spitfire, Applejack, Luna

Overrated: Vinyl (I'm not a fan of Vinyl at all sorry)

Haha I disagree.

Overrated: Luna

Underrated: Vinyl Scratch

I agree with overrated, but the CMC don't deserve crap. They're annoying.

Whaaaat?! The cmcs are awesome!
  • Brohoof 1

I would say the underrated character would be Applejack. I think it could be her voice, and that I think many people, myself included, find it hard to relate to Applejack.

The overrated character in my opinion would be Derpy. I don't know why she is getting so much attention.

No offence if I caused any.

• Brohoof 1

Underrated: That purple/ginger lake dragon from the first episode.

Overrated: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

:mellow:

• 1 month later...

I fail to see how Luna is underrated. She was voted the 5th most popular pony, and she's not even in 10 episodes. Really? I don't hate her, for I hate no pony, but she is my least favorite princess. How can she be underrated if she has nothing but hype?

• Brohoof 1

I felt like AJ was left out that's why she's my avatar. :3 I think one of the most overated characters are Rainbow Dash tbh.

Do you realize how ironic it is to read that after you've changed your avatar to Rainbow Dash, of all ponies?

For me is:

Most overrated of the mane 6: Rainbow Dash

Most overrated ever: Derpy

-

Most underrated of the mane 6: Applejack

Most underrated ever: Spike

• Brohoof 1

Overrated:

Fluttershy: Everyone will kill me, but she just...doesn't appeal to me. And though she's cute, ALL the ponies are cute ^_^ And I personally find Pinkie Pie's appearance and personality more adorable :D

Derpy: I like Derpy, but I find the overwhelming amount of attention for her a bit much.

Vinyl Scratch: Again, I like her, but the fact that she's some people's favorites is quite odd.

Luna: Everyone loves Luna, it seems. And yes, Luna's nice, but the amount of adoration for her is really annoying. Paired with the hate towards Celestia, it's even worse.

Underrated:

Applejack: Like a lot of people have said, Applejack in underrated. Why? I think Applejack is adorable and fun to watch! Her design is amazing, I love her color scheme - the blonde, the orange, and the green!

Rarity: People don't really enjoy Rarity because they can't find themself in her, so therefore gather her as annoying and snobbish. Also, people who don't think deep enough into her character, and just view the outside.

Celestia: I'm in the process of writing a sad fanfiction that looks into the life of Celestia, in the hopes of helping others understand her more. Everyone loves Luna, and then they forget about Celestia. Personally, I prefer Celestia over Luna.

• Brohoof 3