Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a unicorn, what would your magic aura colour be?

Ad Foedera Cresco

TEAL! It's a fantastical color and awesome in my eyes. It's also the predominant color of my ponysona, Lark Feaustorm. Teal, the color of the sky as it approaches rainy weather(my favorite kind of weather, just a light rain will do).
  • Brohoof 1

I really like the color Lime Green, so, that would have to be my aurora color.

Any shade of Green is fine, really. I just prefer Lime over the others!

Blue or green because eye color = magic aura color. Twilight has purple eyes, purple magic aura. Rarity has X eyes, X magic aura.

Probably navy blue or purple, being the two main colors of my OC's mane. Maybe a mixture of both.

If it has to be the same as your eye color then I guess it would be green. Either way is fine. :)

Take my pony's hair and BAM! done.

Any other questions, cause I don't like talking about me having some weird spike of bone or whatever on my head...

I redish or an orangish or a mix of both for me. Maybe a bit rusty too. Like a Rusty orange or red. My favorite color is orange but i don't want a bright orange. I just think that would suit my OC well.

• Brohoof 1

Yay! I expected someone to make this topic! :)

Judging by my Oc, I think my color would be white, magenta, or possibly light blue. I lime paying attention to a Unicorn's color. don't know why, I just like it. :P In the begging of season 1, I don't think Twilight had a glow. She just had sparkles. I read it somewhere on the pony wiki.

• Brohoof 2

I'd go for green, so I could go in front of a green screen and mess the effects up so it looks like my horny head thingy would be a video of the sea or the desert or sometin

• Brohoof 1

If i were such a thing, it would be black but such a black aura its evil not even comprehensible as to that of mortals eyes those that test there inner willpower to try to decipher my inner being my nature even would shatter as the black depths of my soul swallowed all hope of ever knowing when i would do such horror.

but just to confuse people i would be a nice guy in reality.

I'd go for green, so I could go in front of a green screen and mess the effects up so it looks like my horny head thingy would be a video of the sea or the desert or sometin

This is brilliant, I'd dress in a green suit and run around in it and interrupt movie takes around America just to say that I wanted to be an Ocean.

i think my color would be orange or purple because orange would look very cool on me, and so would purple, because purple is my favorite color

i think my color would be orange or purple because orange would look very cool on me, and so would purple, because purple is my favorite color