Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a unicorn, what would your magic aura colour be?

Ad Foedera Cresco

Well, I love both colours Green and Blue, so maybe a nice teal would suffice! Teal actually, is one of my favourites, the perfect mixture of both!

• Brohoof 1

The Person Behind This Account would totally do teal or another green/blue. Just because the entity likes both green and blue.

Now the actual OC, the Weapon (Ponified, of course. Immortal sentient mass of creepy children only has a few ponies ATM. :P) would probably be red-orange if it came down to a single body. We prefer such a color as red, but orange is nice to Our interests as well.

The Doctress (Ponified), who the actual avatar image of this account is right now, has a whitish-teal casting aura color.

Also, this is the post that We obtain muffin ranking! Huzzah, We can finally observe the Roleplay World. :D

Edited by The Weapon

mine would be a dark purple to black because i am a particular fan of dark Colours and it reminds me of night which to most people dos not provide the mental stability boost the daylight has but to me feels more natural

Well, just look at my OC... And one of my favourite colors. Obviously green.

Alternatively, for the sake of chaos, it would be pink.

Probably olive green, being considered one of the ugliest colors ever yet still being my favorite.

Then again, since the magic aura is usually the color of one's eyes, mine would most likely be blue-grey.

I think it would be a dark aqua. because it would look nice with my *in development* OP and i like that type of blue.

I'm new to this forum, but not to bronyhood.

well, i guess mine would be brigh pink or azure/turquoize

rainbow aura would be cool, but not really my aura XP

my aura would be somewhere between bright and matte

Um... Probably blue... A dark blue... Kind of like Luna blue....

Idk it would probably be navi blue...

I'm a pony of the night and my favorit color other than black is blue... So ya... I guess it's blue!

I'd either go with Royal Blue, which is in all honesty my favorite color, or the light-blue aura that Rarity's horn emits... IDK why, I've just always been a fan of it. :D

That would be purple, laddy, twilight is purple, so her aura is purple, DUH. Although if a pony had red aura it would probably make zem evil :o

Last time I checked, In season 2, they changed it to red, didn't they? I thought they did. ...Aaaaaaaand Google Images says it is, too. I know, defensive. Edited by RainbowTheNinja

Dark Blue. Blue is my favorite color, the color of my OC, and the color and name of my favorite hockey team. Hell my room is even painted dark blue. It's not an obsession I swear

My first choice for aura color is pink. Because swag and Pinkie Pie :) Another color I could have is transparency. Yes, no color, clear. This way no one would suspect me of sneaking my magic :ph34r: