mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Replaying Sly Cooper and the Theivious Racoonus right now. I love this series and I really wanna get Sly 4.

On my 3DS I'm playing Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin after totally 100%ing Dawn of Sorrow for the second time a couple days ago. And by totally I mean, getting all the souls and items, whipping Boss Rush to get all the good stuff, replaying on Hard Mode to get the Hellfire soul and also beating Julius Mode.

I've been playing Call of Duty 4 recently for two reasons.  The first one being is that I want to take a break from Black Ops 2 for a while, the second being that it's my favorite game in the series.  It's simplicity is beautiful, it's very balanced, every match is nothing but gunfights, Skorpion ACOG, G3 silencer, and Old School Free For All, the funniest game mode and corpse launch fest in the entire Call of Duty franchise.

Unepic, although I'm just finishing that off. I'm also playing through the Dishonoured dlc Bridgemoor witches. After that... Zafehouse Diaries again and Metro Last Lights recent dlc

Resident Evil 5...yeah, not exactly enjoying it. Also I hate the fact that if forces you to keep a partner in Single player, ugh Sheva's such a pain to deal with >_>

Well, this thread has been around for a while!

I'm currently playing The Last of Us, Metro: Last Light, and Team Fortress 2 :)  with a few occasional dabbles in Garry's Mod (Ever heard of GCinema?  It's an awesome place for bronies to hang out, just FYI)

I was playing the new Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix after I got home from college!

I didn't get too far yet, but it is nice to see an HD upgrade to my favorite franchise! :)

I'm playing it too, and it's my favorite franchise as well! I watched all of 358 already, and I'm attempting a Level 1 Proud mode run... But I can't get past Clayton... :(

I am currently playing tetris zone trying to beat my best time in forty line sprint mode. i once cleared forty lines in 2 min and three seconds. not impressive but not super slow.

Well right now i'm playing through Splinter Cell: Blacklist and i'm loving it. The stealth movements are so fluid and there's no more you gotta be sneaky all the time. You can play Combat oriented (Shoot your way through.) Panther (Kill but silently.) Ghost. (Move through-out the map without being seen and killing anybody. Knocking out people works for this too.) but starting Tuesday it'll be GTA V.

When it releases, I plan on playing GTA V for hours on end. But, I do plan on playing through Portal 2 again (I lost interest completely in that game), Mirror's Edge, Alan Wake, and Indigo Prophecy. A lot of people hated Indigo Prophecy, but I kind of like it, honestly. 

I have over 60 games, I just don't, you know...play them. I nearly completely lost interest in gaming...ESPECIALLY Nintendo games for the most part, it sucks to lose interest in something you used to love.

A lot of people hated Indigo Prophecy, but I kind of like it, honestly. 

David Cage may be a pretentious douche but Indigo prophecy was still pretty decent despite it's flaws

Just smashed out a bit of Saints Row 4. I get the hyped of Nolan North as a voice option but Troy Baker will still be my ideal haifu in another less hetero life <3

Playing portal 2 and loving the dialogue the most. The puzzles are fun but wow Wheatley is a hilarious little fella :3

And playing Assassin Creed 3 on and off. Wish there was still the same customization options with your Assassins guild. However few there were really added alot more to the mechanic in earlier games :P

• Brohoof 1

Back to running through Tales of Xillia. It's a solid game so far but I can't help but compare it to Tales of Graces every time I think about the battle system. And the bosses seem to break out of stun really quick (and proceed to take off 50% of my party member's hp with their following attack); it's kind of annoying. The dodging is not as fun as Graces' either, for one reason or another. I'm still enjoying the game so far though, don't get me wrong.

I am playing the first Bioshock, for the first time. I have high hopes, considering the GameStop employee who saw me holding the trilogy (which I bought just yesterday) said, "Oh man, you got all three Bioshocks? You're going to be set for a long time!"

I was trying out the Diablo 3 demo for the xbox 360.  Trying to finish off some of my Dragon age Origins games as well.  The problem with that is that I keep making new characters :\... 

Just a bit of an update.  Started playing The Witcher 2 again after getting the new book :)

Edited by Anishna

I'm playing two games right now.

First off, I just got GTA V yesterday, and I must say, it's simply fantastic! I've only played a bit so far, but still, it's a very enjoyable experience if you ask me! The controls took a bit of getting used to, as I haven't touched a GTA game, let alone a console game in quite some time (aside from BO2), but it didn't take me long to get the hang of it! :D

And, I also started a new game in Pokemon Black yesterday as well, after having a bit of inspiration from some friends here on the forums (you probably know who you are!). I've only gotten past the first bit so far, with a level 8 Lillipup and level 7 Tepig. My goal for this playthrough? Get myself a Lucario! My favourite Pokemon in the entire series! :squee: