mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Zelda: Oracle of Seasons- such a good game! The overworld, the harrowing feeling of the dungeons, the three animal companions/mounts in place of Epona, the villain not being Ganon for once... as much as I love console Zelda games, this handheld one is so much more refreshing in every way... I have Oracle of Ages as well, so I'm looking forward to playing that too when I finish Seasons. :D

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Fire Emblem: Thracia 776,also known as the bane of my existence.

That game was deliberaly made to be the hardest game on the SRPG genre,with an extreme difficulty that is unmatched by many other games.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Xbox One version to be specific. Really liking it so far, except for the borked Infected mode. I also have a little clan thingy if anyone wants to be a part of that, I don't do clan stuff often. :P If you are interested, feel free to message me or post on my profile. :3

By the way, I also started the campaign and it is surprisingly good too so far.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

I'm getting back to playing Morrowind. I'm scrapping my Redguard Pilgrim character to start a new Breton custom class character. My custom class has emphasis on Magic while still being skilled in some Stealth and Combat arts. I'm still using Morrowind Overhaul to improve the graphics, sound, and such and make it more bearable to play an older game such as Morrowind.

Game Dev Tycoon. Quite addicting, I must say. :P

Made a company called DogeTech (I was bored ...), which focuses mostly on PC gaming, and is very fan-friendly. This is my third most recent attempt actually, as the others before it failed rather quickly. Now I'm sitting on 215 million dollars, my lead series being Doge Blood, a series of 'Vampire-RPG' games that currently has five titles, all of which were well received (DB = 10/10, DB II = 9/10, DB III = 9.75, DB IV = 8/10, DB V = 9.25/10) and generated a lot of sales. :squee:

Yeah, every game I make here must include 'Doge' or something Doge related in the title ... Attack on Doge, Moves Like Doge, Valiant Doge, Doge Battalion ... even Half Doge. Hell I even created the Much Engine, Such Engine, and the Wow Engine. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

About a month ago I bought a few games off the PS store and decided to finally make a start on them today. One of them was Slender: The Beginning, based of course on Slender Man.

I couldn't play it  :blink: I was actually just a bit too creeped out to sit and play it by myself...and nothing had even happened in the game yet! I'd just been slowly walking about searching a house for about 10 mins and I just felt so uncomfortable. I'm such a total shitebag when it comes to horror games  :lol:

Just now I'm waiting until it hits midnight so I can get the newest version of Football Manager and then spend the next year wasting absolutely countless hours playing it, whilst simultaneously cursing it and declaring it the worst game ever.

• Brohoof 1

Currently I play Bioshock Infinite, Fallout - New Vegas and of course Skyrim ^_^

• Brohoof 1

1567147001_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Credit for the Signature: Self made

Credit for the Profile Page BG: ereb-tauramandil [/b]

Well yesterday on Roblox site I got to play that creepy game  at a pizzeria called FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S the jump scares haven't got to me yet ?  I'm getting better on the first night  with my 20%COOLER AWESOMSOMENESS !  I got to 5 in the morning still got to practice on 6 in the morning  so I can make to the other 4 nights and I heard on Youtube that the 6th and 7th nights are just bonus stages is that true or false?

Just wrapped up The Legend of Korra by Platinum Games.

Pretty braindead once everything gets maxed out and you've got all the equipment. Last boss is still a doozy though.

sig-25969.sig-25969.sig-25969.O5ZSMpy.jp

"My past does not define me
'Cause my past is not today."

After cooping Resident Evil 6 with a friend I started playing RE2. Being the pansy that I am I went with the infinite submachine gun mode just so I can see the game instead of actually having to play it. Someday I'll play it legit and I'm gonna have to play RE3 and Code Veronica legit anyway so I'll savor this while I can. I'm on Claire B right now, finding my way through the police department at the moment.

Also started playing Darksiders 2 finally. So far I love it but I'm not very far either.

• Brohoof 1

I just finished Spec Ops: The Line today.

And holy nutballs,I have never felt like a goddamn monster in a game until I played this.If The Walking Dead made you feel pretty damn sad,you need to play this game.Plus,you get some of Nolan North's best work here and by Jove,does he do his best voice-acting I ever heard from him.

• Brohoof 1

After cooping Resident Evil 6 with a friend I started playing RE2. Being the pansy that I am I went with the infinite submachine gun mode just so I can see the game instead of actually having to play it. Someday I'll play it legit and I'm gonna have to play RE3 and Code Veronica legit anyway so I'll savor this while I can. I'm on Claire B right now, finding my way through the police department at the moment.Also started playing Darksiders 2 finally. So far I love it but I'm not very far either.

I don't blame for using the infinite gun XD I couldn't do the game as it was and I didn't know about the infinite gun!

img-30523-1-untitled_3_by_flutterstephd-

I just finished Spec Ops: The Line today.

And holy nutballs,I have never felt like a goddamn monster in a game until I played this.If The Walking Dead made you feel pretty damn sad,you need to play this game.Plus,you get some of Nolan North's best work here and by Jove,does he do his best voice-acting I ever heard from him.

I still need to finish Spec Ops: The Line but I was nearing the end of it when I left off. I absolutely adored this game. I liked the character interactions, how they progressed from jocular camaraderie to super serious and almost sounding like they hate each other (though you can tell it's the stress of the situation more than anything) and the fact that my bullets felt like they did something instead of enemies being bullet sponges. Don't spoil anything for me cuz I'm gonna get back to it at some point but I approve of your choice of games. :wub:

I don't blame for using the infinite gun XD I couldn't do the game as it was and I didn't know about the infinite gun!

After playing through most of the game with the infinite submachine gun I realize I could have easily beaten the game without it. There's plenty of ammo to go around and for the most part when you kill an enemy they stay dead so you can clear hallways you'll go through more than once so you don't have to waste ammo just tripping them every time. I have a friend who kills everything in these games and doesn't use the knife. Even if he is pretty elite when it comes to playing games that means it's possible to run and gun your way through these games just as easily as it is to try to avoid things and conserve ammo.

Just save that magnum for the final boss... :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Sonic And The Black Knight. I've fallen in love with that final boss theme. If there's something we all can agree the 3D Sonic games does right, it's the music.

• Brohoof 1

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" ~ Optimus Prime