Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

After watching a bunch of lore videos I jumped back into Dark Souls because Onion Bro needs me. :lol:

I went with a mage character this time. I never do mage characters. I always tank the shit out of everything in those games. In spite of what anyone tells you tanking is a perfectly viable strategy in the Souls games. I've beaten all three games with tanks as my first character since I can't dodge or parry for shit.

Last week Everypony, I played a imported DS game called PUZZLE BOBBLE it's hard .                                                                                                                

Well puzzle games are not suppose to be easy and no I can't read Japanese writing ?                                                                                                            

But it's easy to figure the simple A and B buttons for games like that .                                                                                                                                                                                                          

The other imported Ds games I also have is?  DOKI DOKI MAGI SHAPAN - Yeah it's weird and naughty and the other is SPICE AND WOLF got it autographed by the voice of Larence in the show ! 

I'm finally continuing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (I was doing an LP of it, but I've decided to stop doing those).

I had some issues when trying to change the graphical/display settings at first, but I've got it all sorted out. I'm just glad that I can continue playing this game again. It's pretty fun, and it has a nice atmosphere to it. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I'm finally continuing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (I was doing an LP of it, but I've decided to stop doing those).

I had some issues when trying to change the graphical/display settings at first, but I've got it all sorted out. I'm just glad that I can continue playing this game again. It's pretty fun, and it has a nice atmosphere to it. :fluttershy:

I have a friend who's playing this game right now. From what he's told me it sounds pretty good. He's using a mod that pretties the game up and fixes a lot of bugs while adding a bunch of content. I think it's a pretty popular mod for it, even.

• Brohoof 1

I just can't stop playing Smash Bros 3DS

Probably the most addicted I've ever been to a Smash Bros. game since starting to play it, it's just the greatest... :blink::please:

Also been playing some MH3U lately, in hype for 4U I suppose.

(Also my Wii decided to crap out on me again, boo fu)

• Brohoof 1