mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Replaying Skyrim again for like the fiftieth time again, but that's because I finally got around to downloading all the official DLC so I have to complete once again. :) 

Batman: Arkham Asylum.

It was on sale on Steam (75% OFF!), and I missed it the first time around, so I bought Asylum, City and Origins, and I'm currently working through Asylum. 

• Brohoof 1

Hyper-Nep Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation :wub:, now that I pretty much finished Re;Birth 1, true ending and all (though I believe there's still a few things left to do, if I'm not mistaken). Civilization V, because I was in the sudden mood to play as Denmark. And 'replaying' Alien: Isolation, because the last time I tried to play through it, I hit a bug involving a locked door that stopped me from progressing mid-game (hope that doesn't happen again ...).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
because I was in the sudden mood to play as Denmark.

Yay!

OT: currently playing some ARMA 3. Love that game to bits.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Pokemon Heart Gold on a 3DS emulator on my Mac, yet I had to stop and delete the Rom because it apparently contained a adware that infected my Macbook for like 2 minutes.

Edited by MLPFanatic34

I got Splatterhouse thanks to its soundtrack. I'm actually really enjoying this game. The combat is smooth and the levels are filled with variety. The game is funny, gory and actiony all in one. Plus the achievements will be pretty easy to get.

I've also been taking advantage of all the summer sales going on so I'll have a lot of PC games to play whenever I get around to playing PC again.

Currently I am playing Borderlands 2 on the Xbox One. I got Borderlands the Handsome Collection and it was so worth it. :) Really enjoying Borderlands 2 so far, I may even stream it. I am also playing Rogue Legacy here and there and some other games. I was playing Defense Grid 2 but...that game is really frustrating.

been playing Binding of Isaac Rebirth just got golden god

I really want that game on Xbox One. I hope it comes out for it eventually. I know it is confirmed that it will be, but with no release date..  :okiedokielokie:

In a bout of boredom I started playing Final Fantasy IV on my PSP. It's probably the most basic and uninteresting RPG I've ever played but it's quick paced and will keep me from losing my mind until I find something new to play. :P

(edited)

I have been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 and Re;Birth2 Sisters Generation on steam as of lately.

It's great fun.

Edited by Smarts
  • Brohoof 1