Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Just play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.........if only there were a Create your own Gundam, I would take it in a heartbeat. 

(edited)

A couple things I should post here:

I am going to try TF2 if it would stop being so dang slow:

post-26625-0-90008800-1403791528.png

It's been like this for a couple minutes now.

Also here's a funny screenshot I had in Half-Life of what I saw when I died:

post-26625-0-90071400-1403791721_thumb.jpg

EDIT: It's been nearly an hour and it's at 9%. I blame my internet service for not being good at downloading large files.

Edited by remove p l e a s e ?

Last week I got farther in POWERPUFF GIRLS X-TRACTION GAME for playstation but I bought it for 4.99 that's a bargin I play it on my ps2 ! Got to the 4th boss can't beat him yet he's tough Fuzzy Lumkins !  Then today I was playing my ds games Pokémon white version haven't opened the black version I'm pretty sure your suppose to beat the first one in order to play the black version of poke'mon !  Then Salem Witch Trials mystery games , last game I played jap. anime from japan of Spice And Wolf later!

Just returned to Titanfall...........and noticed some changes in the game.   Stats page is now more detailed than before...............yet, the arrangement of teams is still bad. 

After getting Still Life 2 and Torchlight for free off of GoG the other day I've been playing those and Wild Arms XF on my PSP.

I never beat WAXF. Last time I played I got up to 3-5. This time I'm restarting but I'm gonna do more searching and synthesizing. Didn't do any in my first run and I had a pretty rough time.

Though WAXF isn't exactly a walk in the park anyway. A lot of missions will border on "cutting it close" territory simply because they barely give you enough room to do much more than the exact objective. It's kind of restrictive in that way but I like the fact that the objectives are more than just "kill this guy or that guy" and there are actual puzzle levels too, true to the Wild Arms series.

</Wild Arms fanboy>

Well, I WAS playing TTT In Gmod.

My Little Pony Role playing is Magic on Roblox.com
And Super Lesbian Horse Rpg
on my computer
Both are pc games.

:huh:  Roblox? Really?

:blink: Super Lesbian Horse RPG? What!?

(edited)

Dark Souls II

Just spent a good two hours fighting Mytha, not knowing you could DRAIN THE POISON IN THE ROOM. I had a feeling there would be some trick to it, not even FROM is that mean, but I didn't want to spoil it. Extremely frustrating, but very satisfying once I beat her x_x

Edited by Jaref

Dark Souls, which I really, really love and have played so much. What sucks is that my internet or something isn't doing what it's supposed to, it's kind of down to random luck if I'm actually connected.

I've played a few missions of Hitman: Absolution, I don't mind that there's more story to it, can't complain about that, but it's way too cinematic, and it doesn't need so many cutscenes and dialogue. Older Hitman games were great without all that stuff. Story is good, but it's not the most important thing, especially in this kind of game.

currently playing through Murdered: Soul Suspect, absolutely loving the plot, and all the little ghost stories within the main story, but MY GOD this is a buggy-ass game, had to reload a checkpoint after getting stuck in a window more than once 9_9

I've had a much easier time with Wild Arms XF on this run. I guess I learned from all my mistakes. I've gone through two missions that I had a lot of trouble with before with no trouble whatsoever. One of them being a mission where you have 99 turns to escape a collapsing temple. Yes, 99 turns. Each character takes up one turn so it's not as lenient as it appears. I found a way to basically destroy every enemy and get out with time to spare. Last time I had finished with only like two turns left.

I recently got Fallout: New Vegas and I've been addicted to that lately. It's fun wandering a radioactive desert in a cowboy hat with a laser gun XD