Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Starcraft II and Heart of the Swarm just went down $20! It's now twenty dollars, USD. I just bought it, and am really enjoying seeing Kerrigan rolling with her C-20 Canister Rifle. This is serious business here.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes. It was only one mission long!!! :okiedokielokie:  I Hope MGSV: The Phantom Pain will conclude the franchise. Because i think the timeline keeps getting added. Harry Potter ended after 7 books. I Hope Hideo Kojima ends the franchise after MGS7. Because i hope MGS Get's a satisfying conclusion.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I fought Radec in Killzone 2. I'm glad I discovered that corner!

After dying 5 to 9 times...

Don't remind me of killzone 2 please that game was a nightmare on elite especially radic fight ugh that was a nightmare 

Also playing battlefield 4 online and the expansion pack is 3 days away! :D

Edited by Desert guardian

(edited)

I'm playing the first Bioshock right now and I'm totally addicted to it! I'm also playing GTA: San Andreas. Hands down, best Grand Theft Auto ever!

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Persona 4 Golden

Awesome game :P

Funny thing though.

An online brony friend of mine asked me if he could call me Big Bro and on that same day, Nanako also asked if she could call me big bro in Persona 4 Golden

AND

On the day when I had to take an exam for my driver's license, I booted up Persona 4 Golden again and was at the part of the driver's license in the game. You pass on the first try in game and gues what? So did I that day with my driver's license  :D

Funny coinidences, huh? :P

Edited by BronyPonyProductions
  • Brohoof 2

Well I did play some World of Warcraft yesterday ... ;) (Not planning on continuing though, not unless another 'event' comes up) :P

Also been playing more Minecraft as of late, particularly on my private family server. :squee:

I just finished playing Dead Rising 2: Case 0 last night and I am about to start on Dead Rising 2Dead Rising 3 is the first game in the series that I actually had the determination to play through to the end.  Suffice to say, DR3 made my interest in the series increase astronomically.  So now I feel like playing the entire series, but I only own DR2 and DR2: Case 0 because they were free for Gold Xbox Live members last year.  Maybe if I like DR2 enough, I will go ahead and pay the $20 to download the original Dead Rising and play through that as well.  What better way is there to play a series than playing each main installment backwards for the first time?

I just beat Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. An amazing game to finish off the franchise though the final boss was a little underwhelming aside from the amazing setting. I'm quite satisfied with the game. Now I just gotta beat the game on Prince of Darkness difficulty and do all the Kleidos challenges on that difficulty as well as play and beat Revelations on PoD difficulty. I do not look forward to this. :(