Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Playing 'Survival Games' on Minecraft.

Pretty exciting stuff, it's been ages since I last participated in any sort of PVP in this game, although this is far different from my last experience. More deathmatch-y this time around. :P

I finally beat Wild Arms XF. I love SRPGs but I royally suck at them so I didn't think I'd be able to beat it. I thought it'd be the one Wild Arms I wouldn't be able to beat but I did it and now I just gotta get Alter Code F and Wild Arms 5 and I will have the complete series. :wub:

I just got another Wii U today, and it came with NIntendoLand, Skylanders, then I bought Mass Effect 3. So when this unnecessarily long update finished, I bet I'll be playing it. I've already beat it before on the Xbox 360 (I think?), but it's just a game I could afford right now, because I don't think Skylanders would be a good game, and while NintendoLand looks good, I had no idea it came with the console until I was checking out.

I'm also playing Bioshock Infinite on steam. What a game!

YOU. LUCKY. GUY.

Bioshock Infinite is one of the best games of all time. In fact... *checks list of 100 favorite games* It's my number two favorite!

I'm on Chapter Six of Portal 2. Man, it's like a maze.

• Brohoof 1

YOU. LUCKY. GUY.

Bioshock Infinite is one of the best games of all time. In fact... *checks list of 100 favorite games* It's my number two favorite!

I'm on Chapter Six of Portal 2. Man, it's like a maze.

Portal 2 is one of my favorites, too. I've probably beaten it like 15 times. 

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. I've been considering it for a long while now, but only now have I decided to finally give it a go.

I like it! Only played for a bit, but it certainly was interesting. :D

Currently trying to make my way through I Wanna Be The Guy. Right now I'm stuck on trying to get past the Dragon Devil boss.

Besides that, I've been playing a lot of MMOs. Trying to find a really good one that I can play for the summer.

(edited)

Started Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance a couple days ago. I never got far into this game. I'm on chapter 11 when you're in the port town and the Black Knight is in one of the houses and if he comes out you wanna stay very far away from him.

Also, after beating Wild Arms XF I started Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time on my PSP. I have a friend who loves this series that got me into it. This is the only one I've played so far but I love it and I wanna get more of the series for sure.

And here I thought Wild Arms was a pretty obscure RPG series. Almost no one even knows Growlanser exists.

Edited by Discordian