Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Mount & Blade: Warband, once again. Just installed a mod called 'Phantasy Calradia' for it, since I was looking for something that made the game more, well, fantasy-like. :)

And now? ... I'm gonna f*cking raise an army of BADASS DWARVES, and (probably) conquer all of Calradia! :yay: xD

Went back to Spec Ops: The Line yesterday. Got six achievements within a couple hours. Achievements are pretty easy to get in that game, actually. Aside from trying to beat FUBAR difficulty the rest should be really easy. Free 1k? :lol:

I like all the little details in this game. I'm told I've probably missed a lot already but where I'm at I've seen how the crew just gets more and more beat up as time goes on instead of being supersoldier types and never getting a scratch on them. The tension between them also gets far worse. They started out crackin' jokes but they get less patient with each other as time goes on.

(edited)

Lately I've been playing Xenoblade, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Zelda Link's Awakening, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Yeah, nothing new for me lately...

I need to get back to Xenoblade, especially with the new Xenoblade X announcement (though I'm pretty sure they said that it was Xenoblade before they officially announced the title). I got up to about the Bionis' hip and stopped randomly.

Edited by Discordian

Still playing Mario Kart 8 (of course lol), but I've since purchased Tomodachi Life (3DS).  In the latter, I taught a rap song to a Mii based on my young cousin, and I rewrote the lyrics to include "Lord of the Rings," "Yu-Gi-Oh!," and the word "poo."  I made / moved in an Apple Bloom Mii, and she rejected my cousin when he sang a song to her in their classroom.  Also tried out and enjoyed Swords & Soldiers, which I think was a mere three bucks.

Been playing Watchdogs(ps4) lately..tho its not really much to do on their once the story is beat and the random crimes become predictable..I haven't tried online tho.

Also i get on Battlefield 4(ps4) sometimes to spectate matches and guess what team will win,it pleases me far more than actually playing the game lol

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition. So satisfying killing a tier 7 T29 heavy tank with a tier 4 T-50 light tank when he had over half his health when I started putting holes in him and when he could of easily one shot me with my thinner armour, but my tank was faster than his turret rotation. But my favourite tank and am best with is the Sherman "Easy Eight" that I treat as a versatile machine, but I certainly like dog fighting with it and sometimes spinning circles around enemy heavy tanks (get some hate mail now and then, I take it as an indirect compliment that I did exceptionally well). On this tank I have the tank gun rammer and vertical stabilizer equipment and am training my crew with snap shot for more turret rotation accuracy, and after that's fully trained I'm doing smooth ride next for more accuracy on the move. It's a fun tank overall.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. Love this game, recently built an X-wing (S-foils locked) in creative out of inspiration, have made progress in my solo survival world.

A while back I resurrected the ancient Nintendo 64 and I started a new game of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron because I was feeling nostalgic for it, first game I ever played. I beat it, got every single gold medal, then started a new game again, then got all the gold medals again. I remember the gold medal task being a lot harder when I was little, now I just make it look easy, at the cost of getting Nintendo blisters on these fingers. My favourite starfighter is the X-wing.

• Brohoof 1

Transformers: War for Cybertron. For being called "The best Transformers game ever", there's sadly not a lot of people who play it online. At least the campaign is still fun!

People hate movie and TV franchise-based games by default sometimes. They can never seem to stand up to the movie or franchise they are based on. Haven't played it myself so can't say either way but I've seen a looooot of hate for games like that.

---

I started replaying Tales of Vesperia yesterday. Probably gonna try to do all the optional stuff this time. I didn't get all the Devil Arms my first time through. I had a hard enough time with the final boss in his regular form but unlocking all the Devil Arms nets you an even harder version of him. I'm not looking forward to it. ;-;

(edited)

People hate movie and TV franchise-based games by default sometimes. They can never seem to stand up to the movie or franchise they are based on. Haven't played it myself so can't say either way but I've seen a looooot of hate for games like that.---I started replaying Tales of Vesperia yesterday. Probably gonna try to do all the optional stuff this time. I didn't get all the Devil Arms my first time through. I had a hard enough time with the final boss in his regular form but unlocking all the Devil Arms nets you an even harder version of him. I'm not looking forward to it. ;-;

Well, that's just it... War for Cybertron isn't a movie game. It's an original Transformers experience. Revenge of The Fallen, on the other hand is a movie game and has a much bigger online population. Same goes for Dark of the Moon.

But there used to be a lot of people playing it. I guess most of them moved on to Fall of Cybertron.

Edited by ShadowPirateX
  • Brohoof 1

Well, that's just it... War for Cybertron isn't a movie game. It's an original Transformers experience. Revenge of The Fallen, on the other hand is a movie game and has a much bigger online population. Same goes for Dark of the Moon.

But there used to be a lot of people playing it. I guess most of them moved on to Fall of Cybertron.

I wouldn't have known that but that's why I included "franchised-based" cuz I didn't know if all of the Transformers games were actually based on the movies.

• Brohoof 1