mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Having the worst time with Luigi's mansion.

What's giving you so much trouble? And are we talking the Gamecube one or the sequel on 3DS?

Sunset Overdrive. It's actually quite good. And has fluid arcadey combat.

This is one of the games I want an Xbone for. Is the gameplay as fast-paced as it seems from gameplay demos or are they just playing it up?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, PC edition.

This game is actually cool as fuck, seriously, I just spent five hours playing the multiplayer today (with breaks of course). The gameplay is nice if you ask me, and it's very fast-paced as expected, more so than previous titles (though I only really played BO2 in recent times). It looks pretty too, and still runs smoothly on my 750 Ti with most settings maxed. :D

Some screenshots (MP):

vlzwJx6.png

KsFZSUv.png

OB3mcNu.png

BCY1CSo.png

GVvi1XH.png

jYeBm2a.png

AplSMaF.png

GLDEGgD.png

4i8pNPQ.png

JDHh0FD.png

• Brohoof 2

I'm currently playing Team Fortress 2. Unfortunately my last game had that one backseat driver player who tells everyone how to properly play. 

1310497097772.gif

This is all I was hearing over the mic ^

No one likes a back seat driver!

• Brohoof 1

One of my vendors convinced me to get the new Call of Duty... I decided to go for it, since it only cost me $30. Then I texted him a photo of the receipt, just to taunt him. I'll find out if it was worth $30 tonight, I suppose.

One of my vendors convinced me to get the new Call of Duty... I decided to go for it, since it only cost me $30. Then I texted him a photo of the receipt, just to taunt him. I'll find out if it was worth $30 tonight, I suppose.

A customer at work yesterday randomly asked me if I'd played the new CoD. We hadn't even talked outside of the purchase so it was pretty weird. I told him I don't play CoD but he said it's the best one so far and walked out as if that would entice me. lol

• Brohoof 1