Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would humans react to ponies if they invaded our planet?

jackleapp81

That's largely calling up magic we haven't seen them to possess. Shining Armour was the one that had forcefield magic, and Twilight is the one with the ability to teleport.

Celestia and Luna don't necessarily have the ability to cast this magic. One can assume they could due to their near deity status, but it's currently just baseless assumption.

That's largely calling up magic we haven't seen them to possess. Shining Armour was the one that had forcefield magic, and Twilight is the one with the ability to teleport.

Celestia and Luna don't necessarily have the ability to cast this magic. One can assume they could due to their near deity status, but it's currently just baseless assumption.

Yeah, you may be right. But who knows what type of parallel universe (depend on the type) of MLP FIM invaded us, they may have very powerful magic we don't see in the show like force fields and magic that can break our bones and stuff, and Celestia and Luna may have somewhat overpowered magic with the ability to teleport us out into space or into the sun itself.

Edited by Rush

very powerful magic

Granted yes, their magic could do some serious harm, but besides magic the don''t really have any other weapons against us besides spears and pies, while we have guns, tanks, Apaches, jets, war ships, and finally nukes plus pure numbers.

As I see Celestia and Luna demigods instead of full blown gods I doubt that the ponies would hold long, and has humans can be quite savage in war we would (if possible) push back into their world to stop it recurring.

post-6061-0-68993500-1348833751_thumb.jpg

(BOT)

Humans would do what we do best, panic! Some government leaders would most likely see it as a invasion of some sorts.

Edited by zRevenantz
  • Brohoof 1

This kind of makes me wonder (and it's a bit disgusting) but how would hardcore cloppers react?

If I had to guess how they would act realistically, I think (and I hope) most of them would have enough sense not to mercilessly rape them. If a clopper actually met an MLP FiM pony face to face, I honestly think they wouldn't act their impulses. It's one thing to imagine having sex with a pony, but to actually be confronted with one (provided the pony isn't seeking a consensual relationship with the human) is another thing. Cloppers and rapists do not go hand in hand. I think they would have a degree of respect for the pony since they are sentient beings as well, which would prevent them from acting out their fantasies. Now, if the pony was seeking a consensual relationship, well...there wouldn't be much from stopping them. If ponies were to assimilate into society, the whole clopping thing would probably be as prevalent as the gay marriage issue is now.

And who knows? We may even see Humans and MLP Ponies having Human And Pony hybrid babies like centaurs maybe?

Very good question. Is breeding with the ponies even an option? They talk like us, have a culture somewhat similar to our own, and they have (somewhat, but not very) similar physical traits. I personally doubt that breeding would be possible though. If their species is even slightly different than our own, it's probably not even an option. It would be funny to see centaurs walking around though xD

• Brohoof 1

Humans would do what we do best, panic! Some government leaders would most likely see it as a invasion of some sorts.

If we are to win this war we started, I least hope we spare them and don't enslave them. Maybe some power members of the Human race will defend the Ponies from hostile Humans?

Very good question. Is breeding with the ponies even an option? They talk like us, have a culture somewhat similar to our own, and they have (somewhat, but not very) similar physical traits. I personally doubt that breeding would be possible though. If their species is even slightly different than our own, it's probably not even an option. It would be funny to see centaurs walking around though xD

Perhaps, but with help from magic, gene splicing (cloning/genetic engineering) abomination unto the lord science we could make a hybrid MLP Pony and Human Centaur baby abomination?

• Brohoof 1

I do not think it would work out very well. There is a group of people who would really welcome the ponies -- and a lot of people who would be afraid or angry.

If Celestia ever wanted to establish contact with Earth, I think her only chance would be to start off with a brony summoning spell -- If she started by taking the 1000 bronies from Earth who would most like to go to equestria over to equestria and talked to them, and made them her diplomats etc -- then sent them back with incontrovertable proof of equestria's existence along with proposals etc, then it would have some chance.

Any direct encounter without that kind of planning would go downhill and spiral out of control very fast.

I guess she could also send them back with enough gems to essentially buy a country. That could also kind of work.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 2

Perhaps, but with help from magic, gene splicing (cloning/genetic engineering) abomination unto the lord science we could make a hybrid MLP Pony and Human Centaur baby abomination?

Reminds me of a fan-fiction I read one time called 'Veil of Thought'. Twilight and Rainbow Dash fused their bodies together and became an unholy abomination who was barely capable of rational thought. If one of the other ponies decided to try this magic on the humans, I'd imagine the results would be horrific to say the least. At least for the first attempt. Over time, if there was enough of a mutual desire between the species to literally "merge" together, then we'd make some progress in that regard.

SETI would ask lots and lots of questions, the worlds governments would try peaceful communication and integration, and many humans would atempt to forcefully expel the ponies. However, I believe the governments and ponies would succeed, and human/pony conflict would end. Besides, imagine the benefits of Equestrians in our society. Unicorn powers would be unimaginably helpful, pegasus weather control would end natural disaster, flood, and drought. Just. Imagine.

• Brohoof 3

SETI would ask lots and lots of questions, the worlds governments would try peaceful communication and integration, and many humans would atempt to forcefully expel the ponies. However, I believe the governments and ponies would succeed, and human/pony conflict would end. Besides, imagine the benefits of Equestrians in our society. Unicorn powers would be unimaginably helpful, pegasus weather control would end natural disaster, flood, and drought. Just. Imagine.

Whoa, that just might be the best post in this whole entire thread, and is a possible scenario.

We really need to make a transdimensional portal to a parallel universe to make this a reality.... if that is even possible to start with.

Edited by Rush

Whoa, that just might be the best post in this whole entire thread, and is a possible scenario.

We really need to make a transdimensional portal to a parallel universe to make this a reality.... if that is even possible to start with.

Hey, if theres a will theres a way!

Let's put it this way: we just need to find Pinkie, and she will more than likely do the rest of the work. :P

Hey, if theres a will theres a way!

Let's put it this way: we just need to find Pinkie, and she will more than likely do the rest of the work. :P

Yes! Why doesn't she break the forth wall when we need her to?!

Back on topic: If Ponies were losing the war, they would just free Discord (or perhaps break free by himself from the chaos happening) as a last resort, who would screw up both worlds for thousands (one of the members of mane Six is dead) of years, until new wielders of the Elements of Harmony can turn him to stone again and by that time Humans may not wish to hurt Ponies anymore.

I think Discord can only be defeated by the Elements of Harmony, you could drop a nuke on Discord and I still think it wouldn't hurt him in any way what's so ever.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 2

Well, this is assuming that they appeared here against their will or they're here peaceably.

I think most peoplewould be freaked out at first, then the ponies would try to talk to us. At that point, a lot of people would wonder if someone laced their food with LSD. After the initial shock is over, I think most people would want to be friends with them.

Obviously, most governments would want to study the ponies. I think some governments would abduct some of them to force tests on them, while others would give them a choice. For the most part there wouldn't really be a problem, because the governments wouldn't dare try anything rash due to the potential for a huge backlash.

Assuming that they're recognized as royalty, the princesses and Shining Armor (and maybe Twilight since she's Celestia's right hand pony) would be invited to a conference to determine the best way to handle the situation.

Eventually, I think either Twilight or Celestia would figure out how to teleport the ponies back home, and wipe any memory of what happened from everyone's mind.

Edited by Jason Caternolo

The Pony Invasion will begin when a glimmer of light suddenly shines through our atmosphere, and out will come thousands of Equestria's beings as we continue to post on our so-called "make believe" forums.

The humans will look at awe at the beings, first being afraid and disgusted by their cute looks and deformed pony makeup. They look nothing like our dear horses on Earth, so obviously, they must be mutated demons bent on destroying us!

However, one pony will rise out of the rest and greet the fellow human race with a simple statement of, "Hello. I'm Twilight Sparkle." The humans will be amazed by their communication skills. Some will flip their shit and be very intimated , others (especially the Bronies) would be like "HOLYSHITHOLYSHITLOOKATTHISGUYSHOLYFWEEEEEEEEEEEE". The pony would then say, "We all are here on a special mission for our dear Princess Celestria. To make new friends on other planets, and establish love and tolerance throughout the entire universe!" Some humans will jump for joy, other humans, particularly Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reily, might be preparing their shotguns and rallying up other humans to fight off those "pesky aliens".

After their initial landing, all the presidents, dictators, and prime ministers of the world will gather and welcome our new Pony brethren, with the head of the United Nations proudly calling them the first alien invaders the Earth has ever known. Soon, the Ponies will take off around the world, making life a little more happier in the eyes of the humans. They help out humans in daily chores, work, homework, helping slay that pesky nazi zombie, and even cook traditional families a meal that could feed a horse. Magic-bearing ponies would bedazzle the world with their powers, and would become to be known as one of the best sideshows the world has ever seen.

However, not all of us will be happy. Those breed of Fox News people will be with their shotguns, and demanding all world governments that ponies are a threat to the human gene and that they should be exterminated. With these complaints so large in numbers, governments start to pass out laws to limit the Pony race, such as having a "Pony Only" section in restaurants, and building Earthling schools for "Ponies or anything that endorses love and tolerance".

Thus, a civil rights movement will arise when Reverend Dr. Big Macintosh will lead a Pony march onto the United Nations HQ, demanding equal rights for all Pony citizens of the Earth. The UN will try their best to break up the angry Pony mob, but they will not be silenced. Suddenly, love and tolerance becomes kill and destroy when an all-out war breaks out between the Ponies and the Humans. Just who will conquer the Earth?

It's funny. The Ponies wanted to spread their friendship to us, but when he casted them away and made them abide by a set of strict living guidelines, they stooped to our level and created an inner arrogant force within their personalities because they now think they can take over our precious Earth.

Be sure to save up on stockpiling weapons.....they got Pony Launchers. :(

• Brohoof 1

I love how everyone thinks the first thing humans would do with another sentient race is capture them and experiment on them against their will.

I'm mean, it's not like we'd try diplomacy or anything, let's ignore that they have Spaceships/can break the barrier of reality. We're ready for war against them. -_-

I think they could be accepted, but it would be a challenge to get rid of the racism. Plus, all it would take is one wrong move on our part and Celestia would pull back all the ponies here for safety... Maybe even declare war, but I doubt that one since we have them beaten easily in the tech race.

• Brohoof 1

I love how everyone thinks the first thing humans would do with another sentient race is capture them and experiment on them against their will.

Historically, humans have always been savages towards other humans, whether we like to admit it or not. We fight over the most trivial things, to who has the most power or because of the things we believe in. Even the color of our skin is enough for humans to pick fights with their own species. I mean, if somehow Ponies got into our universe, I'm pretty sure the human race wouldn't be so quick to judge them at first, but overtime, I could 100% guarantee that some wackjobs would start a whole "Anti-Pony" campaign that would spread like wildfire, throwing out propaganda to the masses and rallying them to keep the Ponies off our planet.

Historically, humans have always been savages towards other humans, whether we like to admit it or not. We fight over the most trivial things, to who has the most power or because of the things we believe in. Even the color of our skin is enough for humans to pick fights with their own species. I mean, if somehow Ponies got into our universe, I'm pretty sure the human race wouldn't be so quick to judge them at first, but overtime, I could 100% guarantee that some wackjobs would start a whole "Anti-Pony" campaign that would spread like wildfire, throwing out propaganda to the masses and rallying them to keep the Ponies off our planet.

Oh I have no doubt it WOULD happen. I just can't believe that the first thing the government would think is, "OH ME GERDS! AYLIONS! CAPDURE DEMZ AND STABBEZZES THEMZ WITH MUNY NOODLY THINGS!"

I think they're first reaction would be more like "ALIENS! HOLY CRAP! Let's see what we can get from them."

I just don't think that we'd experiment on them the moment we saw them. At least, not against their will. Not at first sighting. Which is what a lot of people always say.

I just don't think that we'd experiment on them the moment we saw them. At least, not against their will. Not at first sighting. Which is what a lot of people always say.

Aaaaaaahhhhh, okay. I get what you are saying.

I don't know, though. Area 51, man. They have some beings up there that have been experimented on for years. It's so secret that nobody even knows about it! :o

Aaaaaaahhhhh, okay. I get what you are saying.

I don't know, though. Area 51, man. They have some beings up there that have been experimented on for years. It's so secret that nobody even knows about it! :o

It's so top secret that their cover story is that their really are experiments there! They just use the crazies to keep people thinking the truth isn't true! ^_^

Isn't there a quote about the truth being the best lie?

• Brohoof 1

It's so top secret that their cover story is that their really are experiments there! They just use the crazies to keep people thinking the truth isn't true! ^_^

Isn't there a quote about the truth being the best lie?

If it's the truth, how can it be a lie? Aaaaah, those slippery lil' devils, lol. :P

Maybe humans could extract the friendship gene from the Ponies so that we could all get along together forever. But it would be quite annoying hanging out with basically everyone in your area every day lol.

Wait... by invasion, does one mean a forcible take over of the planet? Or is the term being used playfully to describe the ponies arriving in large numbers?

Wait... by invasion, does one mean a forcible take over of the planet? Or is the term being used playfully to describe the ponies arriving in large numbers?

I'm guessing the latter; I don't think any of the royal sisters would ever do that. They're benevolent and kind leaders, not tyrannical conquerors. :lol:

I'm guessing the latter; I don't think any of the royal sisters would ever do that. They're benevolent and kind leaders, not tyrannical conquerors. :lol:

Well some folks think of them that way, and aren't above making the ponies strangely sadistic by, say, having them force humanity to accept ponification and what not.

I think MLP is well known throughout most of the world, so I think most people would understand that they're peaceful. Although I think all it would take is someone messing with a pegasus or unicorn and if one of them uses their weather powers or magic to defend themselves, they would be seen as a threat by some people. A war would start between the people who want the ponies gone, and those who want to defend the ponies. Being peaceful, I think the ponies wouldn't get directly involved, but lend their magic and technology to the humans who are helping them. There would be many casualties, but eventually, the pony side would win, but it would still be a long time before there's peace. The ponies would help the humans rebuild, and try to fix the problems of this world.

Edited by Jason Caternolo
  • Brohoof 1

I think MLP is well known throughout most of the world, so I think most people would understand that they're peaceful. Although I think all it would take is someone messing with a pegasus or unicorn and if one of them uses their weather powers or magic to defend themselves, they would be seen as a threat by some people. A war would start between the people who want the ponies gone, and those who want to defend the ponies. Being peaceful, I think the ponies wouldn't get directly involved, but lend their magic and technology to the humans who are helping them. There would be many casualties, but eventually, the pony side would win, but it would still be a long time before there's peace. The ponies would help the humans rebuild, and try to fix the problems of this world.

I think that's another likely scenario. Hope, that one (if it's the best we can get) comes true. But even after the war is over, there'd still be some racists still hating on the Ponies, and Antil Bronies (Internet Trolls) would flip out.

And being a Brony would almost be like having a religion, but then again the Ponies may not wish to be viewed as Gods, but as equals.