Your favourite quotes.

It's not the undead that I have a problem with. I kinda like them. It's the normal people I can't stand. - Nigel West Dickens in Undead Nightmare

"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none" - Cissinei

post-8308-0-30359000-1383085877.png

"She got a big booty so I call her big booty. SCURR SCURR." -2Chainz

seriously though:

"Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress." -Coco Chanel

and before anyone says anything I do put on dresses so this quote is even more pertinent to me than it would seem from my gender

• Brohoof 1

Do song lyrics count as quotes?

"I took a look at myself and came to grips with what I found, It was a vision of a child disturbed and broke down, No soul, No heart, Cause I gave it away, No time for feeling sorry Ill grieve another day, And all those tears are stored in storm clouds, That hover above me, And cover the ugly, Continue to haunt me when I was feeling low, That's the same reason I'll hold on and never let go."

These two:

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

This one is more of a joke. "Don't hate the player. Play with the hater." I have no idea what it means.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

• 3 weeks later...

Dear guy who is still clinging to the preposterously outdated definition of what a man is,
you aren't being accused... you aren't being vilified. You are being made aware of the enormous disparity that exists between men and women. You are being given a chance to participate in a needed evolutionary step in our society. Nobody is asking you to not be a man... just be a better one.

-- Shane Koyczan

1431733972_bluebellexplosionmaresig.jpg.09944cfbfc2d5c99f8a2001904fd08dc.jpg

"I, for one, think the seven deadly sins aren't as bad as we think. Really, if someone didn't have any pride, wouldn't they also be lacking in self-confidence? If someone was free of greed, wouldn't they have trouble supporting their family? And if people didn't envy one another, wouldn't they stop inventing new things?"

~ Chitanda Eru, from Hyouka.

"Bleach is healthy.  It's mostly water, and we're mostly water, therefore we are bleach."

"If I could leave you with any wisdom, it'd be: Black out more during the times that you're alive, so that you don't remember the life that you've have.  There."

Metalocalypse quotes.

Both of these quotes, by Neil deGrasse Tyson:

"Science works on the frontier between knowledge and ignorance, not afraid to admit what we don't know. There's no shame in that. The only shame is to pretend we have all the answers"

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"

:squee:

• Brohoof 1

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

Call of duty Brings people together

- no one ever

Woof

-Redd

If only we had someone who was good at telling time...

- Times Hay

War, War never changes

-that one guy from Fallout

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Death with honor! 

-Char Aznable

post-27460-0-36764400-1403125955.jpg

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

• 2 months later...

"If that person can't like me for who I am, then that person isn't for me."

- from Chobits

"The Flower that blooms in authority is always the most beautiful and rarest of all."

-Mulan

and this one is a bit random:

"Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm."

-Princess Luna

MyTumblr~!

"Sometimes - wether you like it or not - people elevate you, and it's real easy to fall."

-Eddie Vedder.

"I'm nobody."

-Charles Manson

"All great movements are popular movements. They're the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word, cast in the midst of the people."

-Adolf Hitler.

"Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place."
-Joseph Goebbels.

"The general population doesn't know what is happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know."
-Noam Chomsky.

Edited by Derp My Life

UTl7ftY.png

“Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.” - Carl Sagan

"I’m not convinced that faith can move mountains, but I’ve seen what it can do to skyscrapers." - William H. Gascoyne

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” - Cave Johnson

• Brohoof 1