Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hello everypony! :D I don't know if I'm the only one who did this, but I went through this list before and added all of your names! So the invatation from the username of knowthislove02 is me!

For any other people, feel free to add me :)

• Brohoof 1

You guys can add my girlfriend too, username: navichan

I wish the social stuff wasn't so broken. I can clearly see people online who don't show up in the game. It's like you add 1000 people but you only see 6.

You guys can add my girlfriend too, username: navichan

I wish the social stuff wasn't so broken. I can clearly see people online who don't show up in the game. It's like you add 1000 people but you only see 6.

i have the same problem but it says that i still have zero freinds i relly hope they fix it really really soon its a bit annoying when i cant get hearts :l Edited by zedmastermind

My ID is Aerowalk152 and I plan on gifting every single person every chance I get whether or not they gift me back, itd be nice though ive been trying to find treasure chests for a quest and well most of them seem to glitch out but occasionally a few get through, thanks everypony in advance

Edited by Flutterwing
  • Brohoof 1

As I don't have a tablet/fancy schmancy phone like any of you, I resorted to attempting to download Bluestacks to run Android apps on my PC. I spent a whole hour just figuring out how to download Google Play apps on the darn program, and once I found the proper game and download it it only loads to about 75% and then crashes. Tried loading the app 10 times, rebooting my computer, turning off error reports, re-installing the app, everything, it always crashes. I'm not sure if it's Bluestacks or the app's fault.

Either that, or Android is just being Android. I wouldn't know because I've never used an Android phone.

I just want to play ponies. That awesome instrumental version of Smile is taunting me as I stare at the loading bar while praying for it not to screw up my computer.

ok soo i decieded to start this thread beauce ive seen a couple of people around the net asking how to finnish a quest here or what to do there.

i know myself that im kinda stuck on a quest myself and im clueless on how to finnish it. soo ill start it off. im on the quest Parasrite problem given by pinkie pie. it says defeat the paraspirtes. now ive looked all over this silly map and i seen no parasprites can someone lead me in the right derection

well i fianly solved my own problem pretty much i you jsut have to unlock more land untill parisprites pop up. problem solved but if any of you get stuck post it here someone might have your anwser.

I dunno if I will be gifting everypony or not, but we all will have fun! Won't we?

Actually you don't have to worry about losing or spending anything when sending gifts. It's treated like a poke where the other person just gets a heart gem. I've been gifting everyone that I could on my list, yet I haven't been so lucky in return.

Anyway on topic my GL gamertag is kitsuneshido, so feel free to add me if I haven't added you already.

On a side note save those heart gems for Scootaloo because later on there's a quest that requires that you have her and you can't skip it with gems.

I was going to hop on and accept friend invites and stuff before bed, but every single time I log into the gameloft live portion the game reloads and takes me back to my town. So I give up until they update with bug fixes. Talk about frustrating, totally not something that fits into a MLP game.

In case you have not noticed, I have merged most of the threads pertaining to the new MLP iPhone game into this one thread. Continue discussing everything and anything related to the game here. :)

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I just made a Gameloft account and I've been playing the game for about an hour. I love it, it's like The Simpsons Tapped Out, but more fun in my opinion. :P My Gameloft name is Sir_Trollestia, feel free to add me.

Im aerowalk152 my GF is snowbunny16 feel free to add either one of us most likely we will press the gift all button all the time but giving a chest to each individual person may be a bit especially if our frieds lists get really long

if you need a chest feel free to simply message me though and ill drop one in your place

Edited by Flutterwing

I can't find it on the Android market. What is the exact name of it? Is Google play store different from the Android market? I really want to check it out.

It's not out for Android yet. I hope that it will be soon. Apple shouldn't hog all the fun...

It does say that it will be out for both Android and the iOS so that gives me hope.

Now you might know about the storybook app for smart phones...

Idk what it's like... I don't have it...

But I saw that there is a new app that's coming soon...

Idk if it's going to be a storybook app... Because it has the gameloft symbol...

So is it going to be a big mlp game?

What kind of game?

Build equestria? ( so many games like this)

Or what?

UPDATE

It's comeing out soon!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=mqIvcsdhrDA

But it seems to be only for the android talblit and iPad...

Great.. Now I gotta go buy me an iPad :(

I was wrong... It's for the iPhone as well

To tell you the truth if it is a game and it's half as goods the ad's say it is I may just get it. though I do have some doughts on it like/games like the way that looked are most of the time pay to play or free but pay = you get the game free but it's all paying in iap BUT I MITE BE WRONG but I do have that though in mind since that does happen a lot with good story/movie and show stuff so it should be interesting to see what comes of it:D

Damn damn daaaamn. Every idea for a name I try for a Gameloft ID is already taken. Once you make these names you're stuck with them so I don't want it to be something stupid.

*Edit*

I just thought of one. Not my first choice but I can live with it.

"Discordlicious"

Aren't you supposed to be able to visit random towns in this game? That's what the game said but I can't figure out any way to do it

Edited by Mister Jack

Aren't you supposed to be able to visit random towns in this game? That's what the game said but I can't figure out any way to do it

You can visit friends towns, but the friend portion seems to be rather buggy on Android. If I hop on the game on my iPhone I can see friends and visit, but on my Nexus I don't have any friends listed and logging in doesn't stay that way when I return to the game.

I downloaded this app on my iPad yesterday and when I first played the Game, I just don't know how to make money fast (or moneymaking tips) so All I did was to shorten up the expenses by spending every 100 bits for the mini-games.

I might be looking for some Friends, but I don't have Gameloft ID so I used my FB account instead.

Hey yo, I'm in the seeing if anyone out there with a Gameloft account wants to be friends.

So far my only friend is Celestia... ^_^

Also, how does one add a friend in Gameloft? Under "Add Friends," it only gives me the option to send people messages. Sorry, I'm new to a lot of things right now

• Brohoof 1