mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

well if anyone is playing this game on there phones (or if you can add from anywhere) my Username is MLP Dazzlglow. Was creating the account from my phone and missed the 'e' in Dazzle. but yea, add me if you want

I am an American Soldier! I am a Worrier and a member of a TEAM! I serve the people of the United States and live the ARMY VALUES I will always place the mission FIRST! I will never accept DEFEAT! I will never QUIT!

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, Trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I will always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself! I am an expert and a professional! I Stand ready to Deploy, Engage, and DESTROY the enemys of the United States of America in close combat! I Am a guardian of Freedom and the American Way of life!

I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER

Army.png

I have 16 ponies with 5 stars, but I'm going easy on the mini-games in case if there's a quest required for me to play them. I'm saving my Heart gems for the ponies that i need to Buy, but I just get What comes up next because my last 2 purchases were Zecora and Scootaloo. I just wanna buy all the ponies with Heart Gems so I can Assign them to the stores that provides Big Money.

I've been Sending gifts to my friends, but I always get 1-2 Heart gems as a gift from them. Treasure Chests, not often since no one left me a Treasure Chest.

Already have Scootaloo and Zecora, just don't know who to get next.  

Kinda left the minigames for a while otherwise I'd have a few more 5 stars, still I've got enough at the moment to have 3 ponies in the hospital and joke shop.

Still seems kinda weird playing catch with a Royal Guard or collecting apples with Photo Finish.

GL account is Regi_ its also on the front page list too.

Edited by Regi

Already have Scootaloo and Zecora, just don't know who to get next. 

You should probably aim for Mayor Mare because later on there is a quest that requires that you have her. She is pretty expensive but not impossible to get if you have a lot of friends.

mlp-1.jpg

~The other mane 6, because you can never have enough ponies!~

NEVER!

I was thinking of getting Mayor Mare as well, but I have 6 stores unoccupied and have quite a few spaces left for expansions. I just need all the ponies I can get to Clean up my ponyville and Expand what's left of the Areas and then decorate it.

I don't think I have that much Friends that are giving me Gifts and Leave the Treasure Chests in my Ponyville. That's Why I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

NJDSJjA.jpg

I really need more gems and heart of course. I have about 42 hearts, I'm just collecting it for future ponies. I just got Celestia and she is already 5 stars when I got her, that is good. I just want Luna.

I have 1 question about this game:

If they have Spike talking in the game, why don't we have the character spike in the beginning? I need Spiky Wiky

i hated how game loft tormented us with Celestia 40% off for just the weekend. every time i saw that my heart just fell a few inches

I am an American Soldier! I am a Worrier and a member of a TEAM! I serve the people of the United States and live the ARMY VALUES I will always place the mission FIRST! I will never accept DEFEAT! I will never QUIT!

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, Trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I will always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself! I am an expert and a professional! I Stand ready to Deploy, Engage, and DESTROY the enemys of the United States of America in close combat! I Am a guardian of Freedom and the American Way of life!

I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER

Army.png

I need people to add me because i just started playing a few days ago and didn't know i actually needed to add people to complete a quest, my gamerloft id thing is CMCRyan156.

I've been playing this game for a while and despite the shortfalls (e.g Gems and the expensive cost of some of the ponies), I have been playing this on a daily basis and have built up a pretty impressive Ponyville. This includes getting the entire mane six ponies (especially Rainbow Dash) and all of the CMC (Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle) and now to I'm working to get the last element activated.

My Gameloft Live ID is the same as my forum username (rjrgmc28) if anyone is interested in adding me to the game.

Working up the Element of Magic is Pretty Much Hard to do If you Save all Those Element of Magic Shards instead of Wasting them on Parasprites to clean up the Town. I'm trying Save mine for the Element of Magic Shards to unlock that Element.

I don't even have that Much ponies assigned to the stores so either way I may just have to assign the ponies that provides a lot of money.

NJDSJjA.jpg

I have 0 maxed ponies since I reset my game last. As a matter of fact, I havent played with the ponies in a number of days now. Im a horrible person 

Riley was here

I have 0 maxed ponies since I reset my game last. As a matter of fact, I havent played with the ponies in a number of days now. Im a horrible person 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????

Why did you do that?

Hold up, let me guess... Time glitch over use?

Oh well... I have so many ponies in my town... I only play with them if I have the patience to play with all of them...

I finally gave in and did the file mod cheat on my N7 since Android version is super glitchy still, I'll just play it correctly on my 4S since it is buttery smooth.

Speaking of buttery smooth, that is something the game is not on my N7. Never was AS smooth as on my 4S, but now with so many buildings and ponies there is a huge difference between the two devices.

Side note, I purchased a Galaxy Note 2 today and this app runs soooo much smoother on it. I would say on par or slightly better than my iPhone 4S even. Social aspect of the game is still screwy, but hopefully Gameloft fixes that soon since that is only a problem on the Android version.

Edited by Puddlejumper

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

I really want to know what shop gives off Magic Shards. I also need some loyalty/rainbow dash's shards. I have many paraspites/parasprites thingi. It is really bothering me. They should make those things die by laughter shards since Pinkie pie was the one who solved the problems and also we get the laughter shards the most, I have like 500 of those laughter shards.

I really want to know what shop gives off Magic Shards. I also need some loyalty/rainbow dash's shards. I have many paraspites/parasprites thingi. It is really bothering me. They should make those things die by laughter shards since Pinkie pie was the one who solved the problems and also we get the laughter shards the most, I have like 500 of those laughter shards.

The Hospital gives are more likely chance of producing magic shards out of all of them, only thing is that it takes a day to complete and you may end up with a few dry runs.

Edited by Regi

I just need to get some friends so I can get Scootaloo. My Gameloft account is kinda messed up. My Gameloft account is the same as my username here. 

Hello peoples I just got the app and I could use some neighbours. The username on game loft is fridgeater :) so feel free to add me

Street artist | activist | Fanfic writer | Fire Spinner | attempting Musician

Anypony have townhall?

Tell us what the pay is and how good it is

I have the town-hall and the pay is just slightly better than the hospital in terms of bits. As for magic shards you definitely get them more frequent than other shops, however the wait time between collections are pretty long 22 hours for the first one and 33 hours for the second option. I will say this I've gotten at least 3-5 magic shards from the town-hall just from the first option.

On a side-note I have noticed that once you've activated the element stones the corresponding shards become even more common, so if anything try to activate the stones first before dealing with parasprites unless you need to build something.

mlp-1.jpg

~The other mane 6, because you can never have enough ponies!~

NEVER!