Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

I had a legit shiny Kyogre. I think it was modest nature. So sad though, I ended up misplacing the game! X_X

I also have a shiny Crobat which I caught as a Zubat in Pokemon Emerald, and a hatched shiny Delibird. And finally, on Pokemon Black I caught a shiny Sawk. He's modest natured. =P

I once started a Pokemon Sapphire save and the Poochyena at the beginning of the game was shiny. Haha, tough luck.

Which reminds me, I can't believe I forgot to include in my list that I also had a shiny Groudon, Sandshrew and a shiny Golbat. It's really a shame that I don't have any of them anymore. :(

Oh yeah, I also had (and still do have) a red Gyarados, but everypony has one of those.

Edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Which reminds me, I can't believe I forgot to include in my list that I also had a shiny Groudon, Sandshrew and a shiny Golbat. It's really a shame that I don't have any of them anymore. :(

Oh yeah, I also had (and still do have) a red Gyarados, but everypony has one of those.

Red Gyarados...

Thought that was a myth...

if you didnt get to the red gyarados you didnt get CLOSE to completing it. You need to finish that game. You go back to Kanto and fight all the gym leaders from red/blue. See how they aged and stuff.

if you didnt get to the red gyarados you didnt get CLOSE to completing it. You need to finish that game. You go back to Kanto and fight all the gym leaders from red/blue. See how they aged and stuff.

Lol nope. I really need a ds C:

I love gen 3s pokemon. I hate how half the map is god damn water.

It's based on the ying yang thing, hoenn is a giant circle half water and half land with mt. Chimney and Sootopolis being the dots

And hell for fire types. Gen 3 introduced like 0.

Are you sure your not confusing gen 3 for gen 4? Gen 4 only introduced 4 fire Pokemon. 3 of which were the starters. And the other 1 was the evolved form of an already-existing pokemon.