Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

Somewhere, somehow, some lucky bastard got a shiny starter... Do you know how beast it would be to have a shiny Charizard? You would have to work so hard with that, to get it perfect. None of this 'just go through the game normally' crap...

Shiny Blastoise Ftw.

When I do stuff I go HARDCORE. 100%

I also got a shiny cubone. I cloned it and use it as my starter in every run I do nowadays

I've also found (not by breeding) a shiny tentacool and machop. Both of those are missing in action now, no idea what happened to them.

On the topic of shinies, which shiny Pokemon have all of you owned (legitamately, without the use of cheats) before?

Shiny Pokemon i've owned:

Charmander

Pidgey

Ho-oh

Poochyena

Swablu

Rayquaza

...I'm pretty sure that's all of them.

Edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie

Somewhere, somehow, some lucky bastard got a shiny starter... Do you know how beast it would be to have a shiny Charizard? You would have to work so hard with that, to get it perfect. None of this 'just go through the game normally' crap...

People reset to get shiny starters all the time. I dont have the patience to do that.

On the topic of shinies, which shiny Pokemon have all of you owned (legitamately, without the use of cheats) before?

Shiny Pokemon i've owned:

Charmander

Pidgey

Ho-oh

Poochyena

Swablu

Rayquaza

...I'm pretty sure that's all of them.

Shiny Pidgey Ftl.

Oh by the way, with fifth generation false GTS you can not only download pokemon you built in Pokesav, you can copy pokemon from your game and put onto your comp to look at and edit. Now I know my secret ID and all my pokemon's EVs and IVs without having to use a calculator or keep track while training.

I have a shiny Beedrill, Huntail and Magcargo. Also, this is in LG, where it's hard to get shinys...

Dang,you've got more shinies than me! I've only found a Shiny Cincinno in my Pokemon White,and then I restarted sometime soon,and right in the middle of restarting,I remembered that the cinncinno was on that file.

Oh by the way, with fifth generation false GTS you can not only download pokemon you built in Pokesav, you can copy pokemon from your game and put onto your comp to look at and edit. Now I know my secret ID and all my pokemon's EVs and IVs without having to use a calculator or keep track while training.

How do you upload and edit?

I had a legit shiny Kyogre. I think it was modest nature. So sad though, I ended up misplacing the game! X_X

I also have a shiny Crobat which I caught as a Zubat in Pokemon Emerald, and a hatched shiny Delibird. And finally, on Pokemon Black I caught a shiny Sawk. He's modest natured. =P

I once started a Pokemon Sapphire save and the Poochyena at the beginning of the game was shiny. Haha, tough luck.