Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

Yeah possibly. But they should have known fans would mistake it as a Luvdisc evolution. I just think it was a bad design.

I could name loads of 5th generation designs I loved as well, Serperior, Herdier, Gothitelle, the Musketeer trio, Reshiram, etc.

The musketeer trio...REALLY?

Yeah possibly. But they should have known fans would mistake it as a Luvdisc evolution. I just think it was a bad design.

I could name loads of 5th generation designs I loved as well, Serperior, Herdier, Gothitelle, the Musketeer trio, Reshiram, etc.

Yep. When I first saw it I definitely thought is was the evolution of luvdisc.

And I did love a lot of the designs from 5th gen. I really liked the fact that all of the new pokemon were independent from the old ones.

• Brohoof 1

Yes. I know they have generated quite a bit of hate, but I think they're a huge step up from the Lake Trio and the Regis.

Much better than lake trio. And Genesect is the best god damn thing to happen to the series in a long time. Bug legendary needed to come sooner.

I'm with you two.

We had like 4 psychic legendaries (Mespirit, Uxie, Azelf, Cresselia) in Gen4- Complete overkill.

I found it really annoying.

I'm with you two.

We had like 4 psychic legendaries (Mespirit, Uxie, Azelf, Cresselia) in Gen4- Complete overkill.

I found it really annoying.

That is true. But that is thre reason I stopped playing pearl :P

(edited)

Do I really see a sandstone pokemon in there...?

... Are you referring to Crustle, the most badass Rock/Bug Pokemon ever, putting Armaldo in the dust?

Anyway, gonna say this right now; Genesect>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mewtwo.

But yeah, in my opinion, Generation 1 was my least favorite, pokemon wise. Almost everything was poison(Even the only Ghosts), Gyrados wasn't part Dragon, for reasons beyond my comprehension, and if you had one good psychic Pokemon, you could sweep through the whole game without challenge. And the battle sprites were odd and full of errors, even for a Gameboy game.

Of course, I don't hate Gen 1. I mean, Kabutops is freakin awesome, and so are Marowak, Parasect, Beedrill, Blastoise, and Porygon. Actually, I can't really hate any Pokemon design, just like some more then others.

And Gen 5 is awesome. I mean, completely new Pokemon, cross-trade evolution, and the Sandile line and Stunfisk. My only main complaint of it is that a lot of the Pokemon evolve at ridiculously high levels. In most games, your team was complete at around level 30-40. In gen 5, your lucky if you had a fully evolved team by the time you fought the elites.

Of course, we're all forgetting one of the best generations design wise; 3. Considering it gave us a Ninja bug that evolved into two for the price of one, and looked badass alone was enough to be considered one big win. Ninjask and Shedinja are by far some of the best and most imaginative designs in the whole series. Of course, Metagross, Shuppet, Registeel, Exploud, Relicanth, Aggron, Gardevoir and Armaldo are nice too.

Edited by Tom the Rock

... Are you referring to Crustle, the most badass Rock/Bug Pokemon ever, putting Armaldo in the dust?

Anyway, gonna say this right now; Genesect>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mewtwo.

But yeah, in my opinion, Generation 1 was my least favorite, pokemon wise. Almost everything was poison(Even the only Ghosts), Gyrados wasn't part Dragon, for reasons beyond my comprehension, and if you had one good psychic Pokemon, you could sweep through the whole game without challenge. And the battle sprites were odd and full of errors, even for a Gameboy game.

Of course, I don't hate Gen 1. I mean, Kabutops is freakin awesome, and so are Marowak, Parasect, Beedrill, Blastoise, and Porygon. Actually, I can't really hate any Pokemon design, just like some more then others.

And Gen 5 is awesome. I mean, completely new Pokemon, cross-trade evolution, and the Sandile line and Stunfisk. My only main complaint of it is that a lot of the Pokemon evolve at ridiculously high levels. In most games, your team was complete at around level 30-40. In gen 5, your lucky if you had a fully evolved team by the time you fought the elites.

Of course, we're all forgetting one of the best generations design wise; 3. Considering it gave us a Ninja bug that evolved into two for the price of one, and looked badass alone was enough to be considered one big win. Ninjask and Shedinja are by far some of the best and most imaginative designs in the whole series. Of course, Metagross, Shuppet, Registeel, Exploud, Relicanth, Aggron, Gardevoir and Armaldo are nice too.

Rock/Bug...?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore..

Lol its an old joke from memebase. I actually like the sound of rock/bug, except for wind weakness.

... Flying is weak to rock, thus canceling out Crustles weakness to flying

ninjask with focus sash and protect lets me setup at least one swords dance and at least 2 speed boosts to baton pass to marowak with rock head ability, holding a thick club, moveset of stone edge, double edge, earth quake, and fire punch.

Enjoy never losing ever again. Ubers are easily sweepable.

I wouldnt use him competitively, but honestly I am glad I got to play the whole game with him. I wouldnt have tried him if I wasnt doing a bug run. Thats why I really enjoyed the gimmick runs, they make you use pokemon you normally wouldnt touch.

I wouldnt use him competitively, but honestly I am glad I got to play the whole game with him. I wouldnt have tried him if I wasnt doing a bug run. Thats why I really enjoyed the gimmick runs, they make you use pokemon you normally wouldnt touch.

Why not?

http://www.smogon.co...pokemon/crustle

Hes actually real good, I used him my whole bug run. Taught him earthquake, x scissor, rock slide, shell smash

Oh, Smogon has the B/W Pokemon out now? Yay, I know what I'll spend tonight reading.

Low HP and speed. And I prefer Skarmory to throw out my entry hazards.

Don't forget horrible Bug/Flying.

• Brohoof 1