Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

Skarmory has roost, a crucial recovery move. I wouldnt pick anything else for my physical wall. Whirlwind and spikes has absolutely wrecked randoms online.

Well I only played online once, and the dude had all legendaries. So I quit.

With proper EV training you can wreck a team of all legendaries. I used to work for a daycare a few years ago and the kids all used legendaries. I sweeped a team of palkia, arceus, etc with my starmie, ambipom, and blissey.

With proper EV training you can wreck a team of all legendaries. I used to work for a daycare a few years ago and the kids all used legendaries. I sweeped a team of palkia, arceus, etc with my starmie, ambipom, and blissey.

You are now officialy a legend.

Not hard when they used rare candys to level up their ENTIRE team. But yeah when I left I let them have a little tournament and the winner got my Starmie haha.

Not hard when they used rare candys to level up their ENTIRE team. But yeah when I left I let them have a little tournament and the winner got my Starmie haha.

Now that is depressing.

That's actually really cute.

For me, I'd have to go with Leaf Green. My first Pokemon game was Red, and beat it once or twice. I got LG about a year after and knew what to do. So I decided to try to catch every Pokemon from the beginning of the game. I spent a lot of time on it and have a great team! I still play it quite often and sometimes get really into it again and try to get more pokemon I don't have. (At this point I need like 12 and I'm done.) So def. LG for me!!

Actually I think white version is my favorite. I hate to say it gold, but I have been having way too much fun playing white. Maybe its because the limit you to the new pokemon before you can see the old.

Emerald and Heart Gold are my all time favorites, sorry Black, as much as I love you I still actually have yet to work at doing your post game stuff that doesn't involve finding TMs, I probably will never catch Kyurem until Grey comes out in a year or two or three

Crystal was the first one I ever played, and I loved it, but I have to say I am absolutely loving Black.

I know I'm a little late to the discussion about the Gen 1 Pokemon, but I still do love them the most. It probably really is nostalgia, but it's actually because the anime was my favorite tv show growing up, and has nothing at all to do with the games. I completely agree that the games really weren't that great, and they've just been getting better and better with time.

Pokemon Emerald is my favorite. I'm in the minority when I say I liked the third generation the best, but I just really enjoyed the Hoenn region and its Pokemon. I've got well over 330 hours of gameplay on my Emerald game. I loved that thing when I first got it.