Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you loved as a kid but not as a teen/adult.

Nico

Racing games. They're pretty boring to me now.

Me too, oddly enough. Used to play Gran Turismo and Need for Speed on my PS1 back in the day. Now there's no allure to them.

I used to love Power Rangers and watch a lot of anime as a kid. A little more than a decade later, I've lost all of my appeal for them.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Well, I Used to like this show called Mr.Meaty when i was younger, now that i look back at it i'm like wtf? how are kids not scared of this crap?

Well, I Used to like this show called Mr.Meaty when i was younger, now that i look back at it i'm like wtf? how are kids not scared of this crap?

Nothing, really. Well, except for sleeping with vacuum cleaners. I used to love vacuum cleaners when I was a kid. I wonder if that's why I like science so much?

Any how, it's usually things in the opposite direction, things I like now that I didn't like as a kid, metal, rock, dark-gritty grim games like Fallout. My Little Pony. :P

EDIT: And yes, that's supposed to be sleeping. I would take my sleeping bag, put it on the floor, and lay the vacuum cleaner down next to it, and sleep. Not kidding.

I was 6 or 7 give me a break.

Edited by Archangel

1. swimming

2. life

3. school

4. daft punk (still like them, but i have listened to them so much that their songs have lost all meaning and the vinyls are all worn out)

5. green day (oh god why. only band (besides turbonegro) i've liked which don't make electronica.)

I'm not sure, but my attitude was liked more as a kid than now. I was so carefree when I was little, I wish that came back without all the stresses of school and such :(

My interests have actually pretty much stayed with me over the years, and have only really grown. I used to be a picky eater, now I love all sorts of food. Pretty much everything that was ever fascinating to me, I still love, oddly.

Well, nothing changed. I used to be very picky about the food and I still am. But the truth is I´ve never grown up, I´m child in the heart forever, so it probably has something to do with this.

By the way, spinach is delicious!

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Haha ah...This should be good.

Hmm..I used to only eat rice and potato's whenever I had the chance....Still do. I still love all my favorite foods from childhood. But I used to despise seafood (thanks dad) and onions (thanks again daddy dearest) but now I can't get enough of 'em.

I used to LOVE Barney as a kid.....I rue the day I ever got showed it.

I loved Arthur....I still watch it. (Actually my whole family loves Arthur.)

Pokemon anime - Loved it as a kid I still love the older eps but the newer ones feel kiddish to watch. TOO kiddish.

Cro - Ugh I loved that show but felt silly watching it as a kid..Now I really wish I could see it again.

My Little Pony - Heh hated it. Now I love it.

What hasn't changed.

Dolls - I loved dolls as a little girl I still have a collection just not as big...Still building up to a BIG BJD.

Spiders - I still fear them but briefly wanted a tarantula. (Enough pics of molting T's turned me of)

A weird love of medicine - I swear if I wasn't afraid of accidentily killing someone I'd be studying to be a doctor but I satisfy that with Trauma Center games.

Spaghetti - I love it now loved it as a girl....But I hate the canned crap. Bleck.

It's like my taste has weakened. I'm much more tolerable when it comes to food and will eat almost anything. I still hate spinach and asparagus though. Another food that i don't enjoy now is white chocolate, Not sure why.

Video games.

Well, I get super bored of newer video games, the only ones I can sit down and play still are the classics like Mega Man, Resident Evil, etc

I used to really love drawing, but I don't do it much anymore. That makes me sad.

/////////////////

i know that feel i used to love drawing all the time. but now when i want to draw i will come up with a excuse not to draw and whenever i do draw it turns out bad

Whoa, interesting. I've got a list lying around here somewhere...

1.) Doritos Can't eat them anymore. Don't know why.

2.) Having a messy room I clean my entire house almost every day. I can't stand messes. The environment around me needs to be absolutely perfect for me to be happy.

3.) Burping Yugh, disgusting. I don't like it when other people do it, and I don't like it when I do it.

4.) Staying awake Ha, when don't I sleep?

5.) Leftovers I don't do leftovers anymore. The food needs to be fresh.

6.) Bugs I used to always play with ants and ladybugs. Now, if I see anything related to them, I run and hide in my bug safety shelter.

7.) School Do I really need to say it?

8.) Evil Things/Violence I used to think evil death killing murderous knife wielding bloodies were "cool". Well, I was dumb as a child. Explosions. Explosions are cool.

8.) Dogs I still love dogs, and all animals. But, they are so annoying! I can't stand the constant licking and shedding and barking and snoring and sneezing in my food! (I own pugs. Sneezing is their job.) I only accept a few dogs. My mother's mother and father own a pit bull named "Cap". He doesn't shed. He only sleeps. And barks sometimes. But not too much.

Alright, this is enough for now.

Edited by Raspberry32