Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Season Three React Video Project

NavelColt

Aww shee. I don't know if that's possible, but I'll see what I can do. Plus I don't show any emotions while watching MLP, its like a trance, except maybe a laugh or two :D

If you don't think you'd be that good at it, then don't feel obligated to sign up :3 it's not like we're pressed for people, or that absolutely every member is going to get in on this.

I'd love to be part of this! Only problem is, I know people will be annoyed by this, but I would appreciate it if there was a "no inappropriate content" rule. You know, no swearing, that biz. if there's such a rule, I'm in! :D

Not gonna lie, I will have trouble with this. Especially if "candid" reactions are what we're going for. I swear a lot without thinking about it.

you know, if you guys wanted, i could promote this on various websites that i go on such as my youtube account and the like or will we just keep it to the forums? dont really want to promote it until i get say to

you know, if you guys wanted, i could promote this on various websites that i go on such as my youtube account and the like or will we just keep it to the forums? dont really want to promote it until i get say to

Thanks for the offer, but this is a forum event for the forums, most likely; we're not even sure if this is going publicly on Youtube. Feld0 said way may just keep this as a fun community project that we do for the sake of making it for ourselves.

Glad to see so many people thus far. Still communicating with Tich and Flare03 on potentially doing the editing, so for now, being able to record yourself on footage is the main thing to sign up for ^^

I love this Idea, Count me in! will we also need to answer a series of questions like in other react videos? That would be super fun.

Hmmm, well, I'm not sure what kind of questions there'd be. We're doing a blind viewing viewpoint for this, so as long as you actually try to talk and make -hopefully- humorous reactions and not just sit there, then you should be good. Watching the OP video is the best example ^^

Hmmm, well, I'm not sure what kind of questions there'd be. We're doing a blind viewing viewpoint for this, so as long as you actually try to talk and make -hopefully- humorous reactions and not just sit there, then you should be good. Watching the OP video is the best example ^^

I was thinking something along the lines of:

1) Was this a good episode?

2) was it worth the long wait?

3) What was your Favorite Part?

4) What could have been done better?

I was thinking something along the lines of:

1) Was this a good episode?

2) was it worth the long wait?

3) What was your Favorite Part?

4) What could have been done better?

Ah, generic but essential questions huh? Then let's add to that list.

5) What do you think of this new villain?

People don't have to answer each and every one, because then that'd turn into a reading and that'd be boring. People can pick and choose which ones they'd like, and are encouraged to do a couple. If we can get a good list going, I'll quote everyone in the thread and direct them to give it a look.

I'll have to mess around with my webcam to make sure it's functional, but yeah, I think I can totally participate in this, if I am welcome to do so. (I dunno if anyone really wants to see my fat face.)

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to mess around with my webcam to make sure it's functional, but yeah, I think I can totally participate in this, if I am welcome to do so. (I dunno if anyone really wants to see my fat face.)

Get the hell out. We don't need your kind here.

Certainly :D Added.

also, maybe you could put 'Azure Blue' on the list, she's not a member of the forums, but she is my sister and she's going to be there.

Any guests that accompany you on screen is fine as long as they're either participating as well or just not causing a ruckus xP No adding required, they're more than welcome. If you absolutely want me to I can add her name next to yours in parenthesis, though.

• Brohoof 1

You can put me on the editors list. I have soooo much free time no it'd be no problem to edit. I really want to edit it though I think I can do the whole thing easily. : - )

PS I wub editing

• Brohoof 1

Oh this sounds really cool! I'm a bit on the fence if I should sign up or not but eh, whatever.

Who doesn't want to see a 16 years old kid who just stares at the screen and doesn't move at all?

Haha well I'd have to watch it on livestream and then it's pretty sure I'll get annyoing ads and connection problems sometimes..

I can do editing if it is required and I hope I can record myself too :P

Edited by Nosferatu

Even though I've been hella inactive lately, I guess I could try to sign up for this event, so add me on there. I'll try my best to get the footage cuz I've been busy lately.

Oh my gosh this sounds like fun :D Oh I want to help! Ooh! This is great :lol: Sign me up! Mine might be a bit late, the computer with the webcam is out of town for a while.. Just checked the calendar, I should be able to do it. Mind if I invite a friend to watch with me? Where do you want us to link the videos, and when is the due date?

I'd like to volunteer to be a backup editor, like to do my part for the community.

Also, what formats will the footage be in? I cannot accept .wmv.

Edited by DeltaTangent

(edited)

Oh my gosh this sounds like fun :D Oh I want to help! Ooh! This is great :lol: Sign me up! Mine might be a bit late, the computer with the webcam is out of town for a while.. Just checked the calendar, I should be able to do it. Mind if I invite a friend to watch with me? Where do you want us to link the videos, and when is the due date?

Friends are fine as long as they're either participating or not causing loud distractions or anything x3 And, you won't be using Youtube, actually. Tech Admins are working on a way for members to upload video files to the site directly. It should be done before November 10th. I'll be quoting everyone in the thread about that when it's done.

You film yourself watching the episode for the first time on November Tenth, then give it to us asap :3 That's really all there is for a due date.

I'd like to volunteer to be a backup editor, like to do my part for the community.

Also, what formats will the footage be in? I cannot accept .wmv.

Thanks, we'll call you for editing if we need you ^^

H.264 is the format we're looking for, for video files.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

This is the official 'I have a webcam, and I'd love to do a reaction video footage on November Tenth for this project!' thread. Anyone who would like to do this, please say so in this topic.

I just found my webcam, so count me in for footage! This project will allow people to get a glimpse of the maniac behind the grumpy Tails avatar, plus I get to be a part of something hilarious and special with you guys.
  • Brohoof 1

Grah... I'm sorry I'm such a fickle pickle... But I think I've decided, I won't be in the video unless I am sure the swearing/inappropriate content would be kept to a minimum. :(

It will be. :) MLP Forums never was about swearing and inappropriate content, and having a bunch of that in a video of our community would really make for a bad representation of it.

We're looking for honest, good-natured fun; not a sailor-worthy cursing competition. ;)

• Brohoof 2