NavelColt

54 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I actually kind of liked this episode a bit. Sure, there were some weak spots in it but I will say that the good outweigh the bad in this one

I ADORED the song in this episode and I kind of lol'd with Pinkie's lettuce float

Also, I kind of understand where this episode is going with the moral

When I was a kid in elementary school I had a friend who was apparently being bullied by quite a few people for being a friend of mine

He couldn't handle it so he just ended up bullying me as well...

While I do not condone that I will say, a child's mind is susceptible to stuff like that

• Brohoof 2

So I was watching old episodes today, now that I'm done with finals and I noticed something odd.

Babs Seed has appeared as a background pony before. There where multiple instances of Babs in the audience of the Cutie Mark Crusaders song.

The only difference is that she didn't have freckles and her tail is monochrome. But this is expected since background ponies would have less detail.

Edited by Cowl

So I was watching old episodes today, now that I'm done with finals and I noticed something odd.

Babs Seed has appeared as a background pony before. There where multiple instances of Babs in the audience of the Cutie Mark Crusaders song.

The only difference is that she didn't have freckles and her tail is monochrome. But this is expected since background ponies would have less detail.

That's quite a good eye you must have to spot that. It's possible that Babs was based off of that earlier background pony. I guess someone at Studio B liked it enough to use it for Babs.

• Brohoof 1

Babs was definitely a former background pony. I found her again in boast busters, behind Twilight at 5:31. This is right after spike falls to Twilight's hooves and begs her to make Trixie stop.

Edit: also again at 5:38 and several other times as part of the audience.

Edited by Cowl
  • Brohoof 1

I really hope for more CMC episodes in the future. One thing for sure is that the song "Bad Seed" is one of the best. Seriously, I've had that song stuck in my head since the day the episode aired. 

Edited by Vallo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That song was best song. My mind exploded...(just watched it today ;A;) I'm happy to see another CMC episode, as there aren't too many out there :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was reluctant to watch this episode due to the issue it was centered on: Bullying. I kinda watched it just cause the song was so flippin catchy. Anyways, when i watched it i kept thinking: Why cant they just beat her up? why don't they do the old eye for an eye? Then i remembered this was a family show.

This episode reminded me of the Three Musketeers in a few ways, but I'm probably reading too much into it.

-When D'Artagnan first meets the three musketeers, he insults them so badly they want to duel him, similar to how Babs Seed affected the CMC. They all end up being friends.

-The treacherous Milady De Winter and Cardinal Richelieu are similar to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Luckily, instead of being beheaded and thrown into the river, DT/SS just end up in the mud.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel i'm the only one who atually dislikes Babs seed 0_0

I just find her kind of annoying i'm not really sure what to think of her at all

• Brohoof 1

A Bab Seed from the big apple.... wink.png

Ponies in Ponyville are WAY too nice. I can't believe that after all those terrible things Babs had done... They still pushed her out of the cart - even if it was their fault in the first place.

I actually thought for the longest time that they called her "bad seed". Not "Babs seed" I only recently figured this out. I feel so stupid

Taking The Goods With The Babs

I actually thought for the longest time that they called her "bad seed". Not "Babs seed" I only recently figured this out. I feel so stupid

Nothing to feel babs about (nyuck nyuck), it's a very close pun.

If it helps, I like to think of her as "Barbara Seed".

And she's Just. So. Cute! wub.png

• 3 weeks later...

This is the epsiode that made me into a brony

I gave the show a chance before and hated the living thing

but it was done so well (in my POV) it made keep wtaching it over and over again

(Or the discord one made me watch it over and over but whatever)

I didnt really like this episode.... it seemed like the lesson was 'Bullying is ok if you've been bullied before!'

Song was pretty good though. One of the only eps I wouldn't rewatch.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

The song in here is my fav mlp song i dont know why but i just like it..

not just the best song it's aslo my fav episode. 

btw did anyone see Scootaloo hover for a while when the clubhouse got taken??? It's funny how she uses her tiny wings to try and fly.

*BROHOOF*

img-1530090-1-qG3KWNj.jpg

Edited by Blackbee The Brony