Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

(edited)

I've never even thought of having a different favourite other than This Day Aria, It's just so good!

True I once listen to for a whole 2 hours one day :lol:

This Day Aria. Just so amazing of a song. So epic so... AWESOME :wub:

It's true :lol:

Gotta be the theme song for me. :lol: for fan made love this remix of sweet apple acres:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=00JBqd3JRkQ

I thought that this song was great first time heard it so good :D Edited by Acebloodstar23

May The Best Pet Win (or whatever it is called) has been my favorite for some time. It sounds like something you would hear straight out of a musical. The majority of the rest of them just don't appeal to me... In fact, I don't even remember any of the Season 1 songs to be honest. lol

(edited)

OH OH!!! i forgot! the Italian Opening of the show is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! i'm obssesed with it.

also, if is allowed to put fanmade content, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rarity's Theme for the game 'Fighting is Magic'

EDIT: I don't know how to embed youtube videos, who can help me??? :(

Edited by Motion Spark

(edited)

http-~~-//youtu.be/UaG-JijAr-c

It's not exactly canon. But talk about awesome! We should do this with more MLP songs.

I really liked this song and the should its really good :D

May The Best Pet Win (or whatever it is called) has been my favorite for some time. It sounds like something you would hear straight out of a musical. The majority of the rest of them just don't appeal to me... In fact, I don't even remember any of the Season 1 songs to be honest. lol

I really like that song to i could listen to it for a couple days :lol: which i have done before :D

OH OH!!! i forgot! the Italian Opening of the show is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! i'm obssesed with it.

also, if is allowed to put fanmade content, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rarity's Theme for the game 'Fighting is Magic'

EDIT: I don't know how to embed youtube videos, who can help me??? :(

ill give them a listen to and i dont know how to do that eather :( Edited by Acebloodstar23

My favorite canon songs are Winter Wrap Up/This Day Aria/Smile Smile Smile. It's so hard to choose a single song.

I don't know how to embed youtube videos, who can help me??? :(

All you need to do to embed a youtube video is copy paste the link. The video will show up automatically!

My favorite canon songs are Winter Wrap Up/This Day Aria/Smile Smile Smile. It's so hard to choose a single song.

All you need to do to embed a youtube video is copy paste the link. The video will show up automatically!

Good songs and thanks for telling us how to get videos on here :D

Pinkie's Smile song, just heard it for the first time, and now i'm smiling....

its a catchy song i smiled when i first heard it as well :D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas&feature=player_detailpage

good song a lot of people like it not a surpraise its really good :D

Agree with the people who said Winter Wrap Up. It's just too catchy! Makes for a way better cleanup song than that Barney cleanup song drabble.

Barney ain't got nothing on ponies, they'd probably tear him apart. ;)

Winter Wrap Up never got to me like it does a lot of people. It's a nice song but...eh. It doesn't come off as catchy like it apparently does in many others.

I always used to say I didn't care for This Day Aria, but after listening to a remix of it that is so good, I prefer it to the original, I gotta say I have some more respect for it.

But as far as best song goes, probably a mix of Smile, smile smile, Find a Pet, and BBBFF. The first is catchy as all hell and does just what it wants you to; smile. The second one has a nice simple flow of lyrics, and Dashie is singing with Flutters <3 The last one is emotional, cute and catchy all at the same time.