Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Found A Mini Pegasister x3 Have You?

Feather Gem

My cousin.  I think shes seven.  Shes adorable, calls me her best friend (and sister once) xD

But anyway, the other day I was at my Aunts house and she was there as well.  She just started talking to me about My Little Pony.

I haven't much experience with kids, so i was surprised she could remember so much about the show.

She told me her favorite part was when Pinkie Pie was leaning forward and then fell over in episode two xD She likes Pinkie Pie and Princess Celestia.

She said she watched the wedding episode as well.

She was also saying when Rainbow Dash raced the boy ponies, Fluttershy fell off the cloud. (The Cutiemark Chronicles)

She said more, I don't remember.

I asked her if she watched the episode Too Many Pinkie Pies.  She said she hadn't and asked me to show it to her.  So I did.  She seemed to be paying attention.  She kept asking me which was the real Pinkie Pie.

The only pegasister I've met in person as well.

So anyway, have you met any little bronies or pegasisters?

Edited by Feather Gem
  • Brohoof 8

She likes Pinkeh Pie? AWWWW YEEEAAAAHHH! She's got good taste.

My teacher's 7 year-old daughter is a mini-Pegasister. I havent met her, but my teacher talks about her when we talk about MLP. (Yes, my teacher is a brony.)

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 9

Weeelll, I'm not sure I know if this counts as a pegasister but my four year old niece kind of likes ponies, although she will throw them out for Team Umi Zumi anyday. My six year old nephews also claim that the hate the show, but in reality they freakling love it.

Edited by Lord Bababa

That's a really good story. Looks like Hasbro actually do have little girls as an audience, not just older people.  :lol:

Man, I wish I met a little one who watched the show... Somebody who is at my activity level.  <_<

My cousins... Currently 7 and 11 (no really 7 11 XD)

They like RD for the same reason I do... The resemblance to Sonic the hedgehog..

But the 7 year old likes pinky more then RD

I like rarity

• Brohoof 1

She likes Pinkeh Pie? AWWWW YEEEAAAAHHH! She's got good taste.

My teacher's 7 year-old daughter is a mini-Pegasister. I havent met her, but my teacher talks about her when we talk about MLP. (Yes, my teacher is a brony.)

Awh, I'm jealous xD If she was an art teacher (which I'm guessing shes not) then maybe she'd let me draw ponies :D

Weeelll, I'm not sure I know if this counts as a pegasister but my four year old niece kind of likes ponies, although she will throw them out for Team Umi Zumi anyday. My six year old nephews also claim that the hate the show, but in reality they freakling love it.

xD Doesn't everyone?

That's a really good story. Looks like Hasbro actually do have little girls as an audience, not just older people.  :lol:

Man, I wish I met a little one who watched the show... Somebody who is at my activity level.  <_<

I know.  I always thought it was just older people who were really big fans.  I didn't think children younger then 10 had the attention span to care enough.

Well...I'm not that smart am I xD

• Brohoof 2

To be fair the only pegasisters I know are in my grade, I know nothing of any others. And as for brony's I don't know any personally(Although fun fact one of my teacher said her son was a brony, but I have not even a clue how old he is and where he goes to school or anything like that lol.)

I kinda wish I had met some, would be also an excuse to watch the show :D

I thought you were implying a pegasister with Dwarfism. I have yet to hear a story of how My Little Pony inspired a My Little Person to better themselves.

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 1

My younger brother and sister started watching it after noting my bizarre obsession with it. We wake each other up on Saturdays and watch the new episodes together. My sister likes Fluttershy, Twilight and Rainbow and my brother likes Rainbow and Applejack.

Hmmm, I know only bronies and pegasisters of my age, but my older sister is a pegasister. She doesn't watch MLP anymore, due to college, but I know that some of the bronies I know at school have younger siblings that are bronies/pegasisters.

*clears throat*

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOPE!

No one, ever, now I feel bad. I wish my cousin was into MLP :T I tried to get him into it once but after we watched an episode together all he said was: "What's up with these gay horses?", he didn't think much about it thereafter though. Oh, and I think his sister might've watched it too, 'cause I heard her hum the Winter Wrap Up once, but then again it was after an extremely hazy night in my cousin's jacuzzi  so maybe I was imagining...

No, I wish I had sometime. My friend who is shorter than me is a Pegasister. Does that count? XD

And yup kid's can remember story lines and stuff, lol. When I was five I was obsessed with the Powerpuff Girls. I basically had every episode memorized. My favorite was when Bubbles thought she was Mojo Jojo.

i've met a couple mini-pegasisters some of been when i was working and i ask her if she likes the show followed by me asking who's her fav pony and then another is in my spark leader (the youngest branch in the girl guide program and i am one of the leaders in my group) and i'm not sure about the others but one of our girls is a MLP fan X3

Small girls watching My Little Pony? What is this blasphemy, obviously that show is only for teenage bronies and older!

Jokes aside, I have never met any mini-pegasister, or even a regular pegasister. Hell, I have never met any brony in real life. I hope I will one day though! :)

yes, I was at petco on my way home from work  to get some stuff for my fish.   I was wearing my derpy hooves shirt that i got from hot topic as i walked up to pay for them  this little girl, who must have been about 7 said 'she's wearing a my little ponies shirt'  I was pretty happy she recognized this pony as being part of MLP even though she's not one of the mane six. we talked briefly  and then i asked her for a brohoof.  and she gave me one :D  which made my day.    

Edited by angels_gal
  • Brohoof 1

Well, here in Norway  we are lacking a large amount of bronies and pegasisters :( 

Almost all the pegasisters i know from Scandinavia are from sweden :P  

They don't even show MLP on television longer :(

I'm not sure if this counts, but I was At toys-r-us one day (yes, buying ponies), and a little one walks up to my side. She sees me pick up a blind bag and gives me a funny look. Hesitantly she asked, "do you like ponies too?" I could bearly hold back my Cheshire grin as I replied, " why yes, little one, I do like ponies." We both giggled and shared our favorite episodes and ponies. She really likes Apple Jack, because she was from the south like her.

With the permission of her mum the little girl followed me around the entire store until I had to leave. Even then she still tried to follow me, which was so sweet.

• Brohoof 1

No, All my cousins are over 10 and none of them watch my little pony. My sister is 24 and I know she doesn't watch it. My brother doesn't watch it and I've not met any little kid that watches it.