Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever lucid dreamed into Equestria?

SuperUltimateBrony

I lucid dreamed but never had major control on it or gone to Equestria. The times I have lucid dreamed were usually incredibly mundane things like eating soup. One time, I did dream I was staying in a hotel. Dreaming about dreaming always makes the strangest dreams.

I had a dream about Equestria once, it lasted a few seconds and it had Twilight and Pinkie in it. Maybe it is an insight into my mind? I will never know..

This is so serendipitous because I was just thinking about how to lucid dream today in school! I've always wanted to learn how to do it, and I think that going to Equestria would be really freaking cool! I would also use it...for...um...other...things... Look, I know some really hot girls, okay?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was a few times I were I was aware of dreaming, but when it came to ponies its never what I wanted or expected. A good example would have to be me running in fear from NCR Veteran rangers in the midst of Ponyville's streets; stopped playing Fallout New Vegas for a long time after that...

Yes actually yes how i came up with the idea of Everleaf is actually from it i was a pony a pegasi mare with a dark brown mane and a very dark Nightmare moonnavy brown coat i was told by Luna herself as i should meet somepony just somepony i did not exactly know into the Everfree as i flew into the dark forest it almost felt like Slender actually in real life until i saw large feathered wings fly above my head as a long green mane followed the mare i just stood their such beauty such grace but a part of me had feared soon the woodland mare landed i glared at her shyly uh hi? she once again opened her wings she was clearly a alicorn her horn was much like Sombra's i joked IS THIS A PONY SLENDER? IF SO I'M IN the mare glanced at me as her eyes had started to glow slowly showing her puples (sorry don't know how to spell) missing under the light she sighed i see your new to this place am i not right? i looked at her in some kind of trance i.i.i'm new Princess Luna sent me! she smiled as she replied Luna a wonderful mare protect the night as i do the fillies i only again thought Slender but then snapped out of it ch-ldren? i stuttered in a shock oh yes she replied they had been with me for many years but now there is a simple reason you never see them and the reason if a filly ventures into the forest they never came back she closed her eyes nearly in tears i was going to ask about exactly why but she for some reason knew what i wad thinking oh she bowed her head once again they to become one of the Everfree's life itself a creature of this forest i glared at her for the last time till she put her wing over my back It's time you go now my child back to your world as you are meant to live but soon just soon i will await your return as her horn had glown after a flash i woke up i just seemed to remember it i seemed to remember it all i had never seen Everleaf anywhere else or anything like her it took me awhile to think straight but soon i kept to together i sighed as i got out of bed!

This was also my weirdest dream.

Oh, I truly wish I could. I've never done it in a lucid dream. The closest I ever got was one that wasn't lucid, and it was in the Equestria Girls dimension.

I had fun with that one because I got to be Rarity.  :wub:

If you ever know how to lucid dream, please tell me!  ;)

• 1 month later...

I actually have been trying this lately because I usually have nightmares and I figured focusing on Equestria might improve my dreams and such

but it hasn't worked yet, apparently I'm not very good with the whole "lucid dreaming" bit

It has happened, a couple of times. And many more times outside of Equestria.

Dream manipulation was something I tried in earnest years ago and it still has a lingering effect today, so when I dream they're very often very vivid lucid dreams. When I wake up, it can be jarring. I may feel like I haven't slept at all, and for one or two days the real world won't feel like the "right" one.

I quite enjoy them nevertheless, despite the occasional side effects.

• 1 year later...

The idea of lucid dreaming has always terrified me actually.

I know, it's like not being able to wake up because you don't know you are sleeping? That's one way of looking at it....but I know it isn't true. I don't know if I have lucid dreamed because I usually forget what I dream about...I don't even remember if I was in control. Most "lucid" dreams have been daydreams. While daydreaming, I sometimes go into a trance-like state and I am totally in my world. Would that be lucid dreaming or self-hypnosis? I don't know. I'm just rambling now.

• 3 years later...

One of the very few lucid dreams I ever had was about the ponies. The dream wasn't very long, and consisted of meeting Rainbow dash face-to-face. I remember touching her on the face, just under the chin and she was very squishy and soft, like a marshmallow. Unfortunately, once the realization came that I was lucid dreaming about the ponies, I got too excited and woke up. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...