Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will rainbow dash ever join the wonderbolts?

Grey Light

I say that there should be an episode where Twilight goes into the future, and sees that she is a master sorcerer, Rainbow is a wonderbolt, etc.

EDIT: Oh, and Doctor Whooves and Derpy need to show up in the Tardis. This also would need to be like the third to last episode (They have this, then the final finale ( D: ))

Edited by gbear605

If Rainbow joins the Wonder-bolts, I would hope that it's some "Joins them, leaves friends, realizes friends are more important, goes back to friends, ????, profit" sort of things. Because lets face it: If all the ponies achieve their goals, like the CMC getting their cutie-marks, then what is the point of the show? There wouldn't be a 'point' to the show, nothing to look forward to, or work towards. Sorry Rainbow, no Wonderbolts for you.

You guys are making me cry. Stop it. ;---;

But yeah I'd like to see an episode where she does join the Wonderbolts but realizes she would rather be with her friends and whatnot. I think a pretty good moral about friendship could come from it too.

but a final finale would make me cry like a giant baby :U

I Think That If They Ever Make A Movie (Hooves Crossed, Everypony) That She Will Get The Chance, And Will Join, But She Will Realize That Her Friendship To The Mane 6 Is More Important And Will Leave To Go Back To Ponyville

She's obviously gonna be offered a job to join the Wonderbolts sometime :) No other pony can make a Sonic Rainboom! And to do that, RD needs to break the sound barrier (I apologize in advance if this is not true. I do not know everything about sonic booms/sound barriers/sonic rainbooms). So if no other pony can make a Sonic Rainboom, that makes her the fastest flier in all of Equestria!

Yeah, I could see Dash possibly joining The Wonderbolts in the very last ever ever episode. Along with this though I would like to see how the other Mane 5 turn out, possibly spread out across the last 7 episodes. Each episode would have an achievement for one of the Mane 6.

Twilight could possibly reach her full magical potential and be like all epic and stuff. She would have some sort of role in ruling Equestria with Celestia and Luna, due to her name being Twilight, which is the time between Day and Night.

Rarity would become an international designer and make it in the big leagues. Maybe her and Spike have a romantic moment as well, who knows?

Fluttershy would be the owner of her very own Zoo which Zecora might help her run. The Cutie Mark Crusaders might find a Cutie Mark here for one of them. And the other two throughout the last episodes.

Applejack would develop Sweet Apple Acres to a point where the whole pony universe knows how good it is, resulting in a lot of money for the farm due to many visitors buying Apples. Fixing Granny Smith's old body, the barn and better equipment for the farm. Big Mac and Cherliee might also have a romantic moment, who knows?

And of course, Pinkie Pie would throw a badass Party at the very end. Vinyl Scratch and Octavia would play an epic Violin Dubstep beat at this party with Doctor Whooves and Derpy randomly appearing out of a Large Blue Box resembling The Tardis from Doctor Who.

All of Ponyville would give Celestia one last friendship letter and Spike would blow it out a window. As the camera follows the smoke up in the air finally we see The Wonderbolts with Rainbow Dash zoom off across the sky with "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" appearing just before the Credits. :P

I teared up while reading this. If the show were to end, I want it's final episodes to be like this. It'd be sad, but spectacular.

If Rainbow joins the Wonder-bolts, I would hope that it's some "Joins them, leaves friends, realizes friends are more important, goes back to friends, ????, profit" sort of things. Because lets face it: If all the ponies achieve their goals, like the CMC getting their cutie-marks, then what is the point of the show? There wouldn't be a 'point' to the show, nothing to look forward to, or work towards. Sorry Rainbow, no Wonderbolts for you.

this. even though EVERYONE wants it to happen, it's not. Rainbow would become less and less of a mane 6 and more of a... big mac. He talks but really does nothing to continue the story line.

I think Rainbow Dash will become a wonderbolt in the last episode, and the other ponies will achieve their dreams as well. Like Twilight Sparkle becoming a very knowledgeable person (or becoming royalty), Rarity becomes a famed fashion designer, Applejack get's new stuff for her farm, and ect. These are just speculations of what could happen, but for the last episode it would be sad seeing everything coming true, and the series ending. :( ( I got goosebumps when thinking/writing about this)

This is a very short summary of what the final episode/movie should be about. Maybe all of the friends leave eachother, it'll be very emotional, but maybe Twilight says something like "We may never see eachother again....but the Magic of Friendship will always keep us together in our hearts". :(

This is a very short summary of what the final episode/movie should be about. Maybe all of the friends leave eachother, it'll be very emotional, but maybe Twilight says something like "We may never see eachother again....but the Magic of Friendship will always keep us together in our hearts". :(

Everythings sad when it ends. Things are especially sad when you die! :lol:

Everythings sad when it ends. Things are especially sad when you die! :lol:

Was...was the happy emoticon intentional..? O_0

Well, yes, but I doubt that'll ever happen in a series like this.

Was...was the happy emoticon intentional..? O_0

Well, yes, but I doubt that'll ever happen in a series like this.

Sorta laughing about it. ;) So , yea it was intentional. X)

(edited)

I think Rainbow Dash will become a wonderbolt in the last episode, and the other ponies will achieve their dreams as well. Like Twilight Sparkle becoming a very knowledgeable person (or becoming royalty), Rarity becomes a famed fashion designer, Applejack get's new stuff for her farm, and ect. These are just speculations of what could happen, but for the last episode it would be sad seeing everything coming true, and the series ending. :( ( I got goosebumps when thinking/writing about this)

How could you say such things!? "last episode"? i shiver just thinking about it D:

Edited by AmateurFish07

How could you say such things!? "last episode"? i shiver just thinking about it D:

Stop talking about it or I might have nightmares... :(

The show has to end one day (if only so they can do the "nothing last forever" moral/lesson). If they do that, having each pony go off to pursue their dream - like Dash joining the Wonderbolts - would be a great way to do it.

But having an epilogue where the ponies meet up again a year later to catch up and see how they are all doing (and making it clear they do this regularly) would be a way to turn it from sad, to awesome (and still a bit sad). Obviously Dash would now be captain of the Wonderbolts and would be trying to strike a deal with Rarity over new uniforms or something ;)

Who knows how long the show could go. Some shows are just easily expandable, whether they are good or not. For example, look at SpongeBob. When it started out, it was one of the greatest cartoons of its generation. And now, not being nearly as good, the show is 12 years old. What I'm saying is, is that their motive for making episodes more and more, based on the fact that maybe at least 1/2 of their 1999-2005 (when it was good, IMO) fanbase isn't really watching it anymore, they're probably are just making episodes for the heck of it.

If FiM always has a good, clear motive for always continuing production (a la, above-average casual demographic + us bronies), there isn't a reason NOT to make more episodes, so I say this thing will be drained out for a good, long time. As for SB, it'll die off eventually. It was a great run, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Because as I recall she was the only pony to do a sonic rainboom ever, and being the pegasi team leader during winter wrap up.

Surely these are reasons as any to become a wonderbolt.

It's corporate.

Most shows have a certain section, if not all, of the fan base wanting something.

When that one thing happens, the enjoy ability of watching the episodes decreases, as people won't want to watch a show without wondering if that certain thing is going to happen.

For example, in this case, there are Rainbow Dash fans that really want her to join the Wonder Bolts. If Hasbro were to make this happen, that part of the community wouldn't have that wonder whether or not she would join.

This could result in a loss of views.

Loss of views results in a lower rating, which is a nightmare to big companies like Hasbro.

In conclusion, Hasbro is greedy for viewers. That's why.

• Brohoof 5