Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will rainbow dash ever join the wonderbolts?

Grey Light

There are two things that could happen:

1.Rainbow Dash is offered to become a Wonderbolt but has to leave her friends for a long time.She chooses not to abandon her friends for some club and stays loyal to her friends.

2.She does become one but much later in her life by the time Spitfire has retired and Rainbow Dash needs to find a new job.

• Brohoof 2

I think Rainbow Dash will become a wonderbolt in the last episode, and the other ponies will achieve their dreams as well. Like Twilight Sparkle becoming a very knowledgeable person (or becoming royalty), Rarity becomes a famed fashion designer, Applejack get's new stuff for her farm, and ect. These are just speculations of what could happen, but for the last episode it would be sad seeing everything coming true, and the series ending. :( ( I got goosebumps when thinking/writing about this)

• Brohoof 7

1.Rainbow Dash is offered to become a Wonderbolt but has to leave her friends for a long time.She chooses not to abandon her friends for some club and stays loyal to her friends.

That sounds just like an episode!

Except in the episodes, they never reference to her element of harmony(loyalty)

OT: Just like the CMC, they will never get their cutiemarks, they will try, but they won't even come close.

I picture one of two things happening.

1 - She DOES get to join the Wonderbolts within the span of the show's run, but likely finds a reason to stick around Ponyville with her friends instead before long.

2 - She never does make it during the show, but the last episode / movie has an epilogue that either shows or tells how everypony's lives turn out - and of course she makes it! She's Rainbow F-ing Dash!

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, I could see Dash possibly joining The Wonderbolts in the very last ever ever episode. Along with this though I would like to see how the other Mane 5 turn out, possibly spread out across the last 7 episodes. Each episode would have an achievement for one of the Mane 6.

Twilight could possibly reach her full magical potential and be like all epic and stuff. She would have some sort of role in ruling Equestria with Celestia and Luna, due to her name being Twilight, which is the time between Day and Night.

Rarity would become an international designer and make it in the big leagues. Maybe her and Spike have a romantic moment as well, who knows?

Fluttershy would be the owner of her very own Zoo which Zecora might help her run. The Cutie Mark Crusaders might find a Cutie Mark here for one of them. And the other two throughout the last episodes.

Applejack would develop Sweet Apple Acres to a point where the whole pony universe knows how good it is, resulting in a lot of money for the farm due to many visitors buying Apples. Fixing Granny Smith's old body, the barn and better equipment for the farm. Big Mac and Cherliee might also have a romantic moment, who knows?

And of course, Pinkie Pie would throw a badass Party at the very end. Vinyl Scratch and Octavia would play an epic Violin Dubstep beat at this party with Doctor Whooves and Derpy randomly appearing out of a Large Blue Box resembling The Tardis from Doctor Who.

All of Ponyville would give Celestia one last friendship letter and Spike would blow it out a window. As the camera follows the smoke up in the air finally we see The Wonderbolts with Rainbow Dash zoom off across the sky with "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" appearing just before the Credits. :P

• Brohoof 13

I think yes, but I don't think she'll stay a Wonderbolt for more than 1 episode. If Rainbow Dash were to stay one permanently, we would hardly see her, and we need our loyal Rainbow Dash!

There are two things that could happen:

2.She does become one but much later in her life by the time Spitfire has retired and Rainbow Dash needs to find a new job.

Why would she want to find a new job ? Spitfire is the leader of the Wonderbolts, so couldn't Dash just step in for Spitfire ?
  • Brohoof 1

Like everyone is saying, I think it won't be until the very last episodes, or that she has to decline the offer (maybe because it wasn't what she expected?). But then again, if she declines the offer, she no longer has a goal in life, and that wouldn't be good for the character.

The way I see it, Dash is going to be given the chance to join the Wonderbolts, but she's going to realize that she'll have to be away from Ponyville and her friends for long periods of time. She'll then decide to stay in Ponyville and remain loyal. Besides, as we all know, she's way better flyer than the Wonderbolts anyway. She just gets nervous around them and can't focus. Edited by DJ MUFF1N D3RP
  • Brohoof 1

Seeing as joining the Wonderbolts is Rainbow Dash's ultimate dream, it's most likely that episode would come at the end, if at all. It would be kind of awkward for her to fulfil her life's dream in the middle of the show-what would she work to attain now?

Edited by Aureity

I'm dreading the last episode of the show, but I hope they all get what they desire in that episode. Twilight would become a fully capable sorceress, Rainbow Dash would join the Wonderbolts, Rarity would find the love of her life, Pinkie Pie would.......party, Apple Jack would make huge sales off of apples, and Flutter Shy would befriend all animals :) Sorry for going a bit off topic, I just think that would be a nice ending (and I hope Rainbow Dash joins the wonderbolts).

Why would the show end just because I join the Wonderbolts?

I mean the other guys r talkin about the final episode would be ended like, and I was talking about Rainbow Dash not you Rainbow... Dash?

Well, one of my favorite episode ideas I've had is one in which Rainbow is able to join the Wonderbolts, but when they go on a touring production all over Equestria, she has to decide between following her dreams and not seeing her friends for years.

There's a bit more to it than that, but that's the basic gist. I'd really love to have an episode like that, where she actually sees what it's like being one of them.