Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you getting for christmas? (Or Hannukah, etc.)

Lifehax

Which tablet would that be, Galaxy, Ipad?

Im getting an Ipad as stated before.. but personally I do not like the PS3, I'm more of an Xbox person. :3

I'll pretty much get a tablet from Sony, with a stylus to it. As much as I love wanting to game more, I'd rather draw instead since i haven't drawn for months due to college. :P

A terabyte hard drive which I spent last night moving into. So nice having space again. A few eyepieces and some literature, but they haven't come in yet.

What my parents get me, if anything, will probably be pants, socks and/or a pair of shoes as I need them. Either way, a chistmas with the family is a good christmas in my book.

Hmm.

I got one of those Soda Makers. 

Got a bowling ball.

Getting shoes this weekend probably.

Probably getting a capture card, a few PS3 games, and an iPod Touch since mine got stolen.

Nothing I guess.

Dad never gives me anything, but he buys quad bikes, tablets and computers for my younger sister and brother what the hell...

Mom recently got home from the hospital from being there a while (she's bipolar and she mentally collapsed)

So she only got enough money to pay her bills and buy some food and she can't afford anything else.

For Christmas I'm getting computer components...

SSD

Maybe a free upgrade(?) to windows 8

new wireless mouse (to replace broken one)

Oh and don't forget clothes. It isn't Christmas unless you get socks (again).

Usually I don't get much for Christmas because I can't think of anything I want.

post-6675-0-22794700-1355994414.png

HOWEVER! Now that I'm a brony, I asked my parents for a bunch of brony swag gear/stuff, like a "20% cooler" t-shirt, a "cool story bro, tell it again with more ponies" t-shirt, a wristband and buttons with the Mane 6's cutie marks. :D

Oh, also, I'm getting the newest book in the Percy Jackson series. Is good book series; teaches classical mythology in an entertaining manner and doesn't afraid of anything. :)

Its been years since I've had any gifts. Kinda got used to having almost nothing on Christmas. lol I didnt even decorate. xD

Though.. I kinda wish someone would send me a gift.

You and me both! Buuuut send me a PM of something you want? Try to keep it under $100 and I'll do what I can!

---

Otherwise; I get to spend time with a friend and his wife. Other than that--good food.

• Brohoof 1

You and me both! Buuuut send me a PM of something you want? Try to keep it under $100 and I'll do what I can!

---

Otherwise; I get to spend time with a friend and his wife. Other than that--good food.

oh no, no, no.. I'm fine.. there's no need for that. I'm fine with what I have already. ^_^ I mean, I'm used to it anyway. Though I wish I could give something for you for your kindness. A song perhaps?

• Brohoof 1

My mom asked me for a poster of a custom pony, so I designed and painted this:

post-10103-0-06544700-1355997352_thumb.jpg

She's thinking about getting me a Wonderbolts hoodie. PONY CHRISTMAS ARE GO! Sadly...Dad's getting a Spiderman poster and fiancee is getting a ushanka (er... however its spelled... Russian fluffy hat!)

Edited by Silverjacketcolt

Yeah, I'll get some neat stuff. Some things that I need. Grandma makes me fudge every year, and i never share. I know this year my girlfriend is making me fudge.

But all this is stuff I can live without. There is only two things I want.
1) I want to see all the people I love smile.
2) I want a hug and a kiss from the girl that makes my heart skip a beat.

After that, everything else is just icing on the cake.

• Brohoof 1

I'm hoping to get a 1 TB hard drive. I need a place to store all my music, videos, games, pictures, and other files that's you know, not on my computer.

Honestly, I'm not gunna lie. My friends and family asked what I wanted, but I simply replied:

Nothing.

Now I know what your thinking, "what are you crazy? who doesn't want something for Christmas?"

Well I honestly said it for a reason. I'm the type of guy to give more than receive. I don't really have money this time around, so I asked if they not get me anything. I don't want to take a present without giving one back.

But hey, I still got my friends and family, So that's all the present I need.

I'M GETTING VIRTUALLY NOTHING YAAAAY LESS JUNK MORE ROOM FOR MY EXPERIMENTS!

So what're you guys getting? I'm getting Ferrofluid and some LED's to fix my giant lantern torch (It got acid on it!).

I know that this topic probably exists already but then again I'm bored as hell...

I hope I'll get a metal colander and money. And maybe a gift card or two so I can finally buy some clothes, cause right now I look like hell. 

A metal colander? Aside from it's original intent why would you want one of these; I could turn it into a mind melting hat...

Gift cards and money, that seems about right!

Merry Christmas...

I'm getting a used Lenovo ThinkPad X301 Laptop. It's missing a few parts so I will "rebuild" it bit by bit, clean it up and stuff. Bascially refurbish it myself, I love doing that so I couldn't be happier. :D

You and me are somewhat alike...

Difference is I'M THE EVIL SCIENTIST PUTTING ARSENIC IN YOUR COFFEE!!!!

I like fixing junk mainly because if I don't I can't be arsed to get a new one.

Also it gives me something to pass the time away until the moment The Age Of Reclamation which will be quite a sight!

Merry Christmas to you!

Also if you want some help with fixing stuff or something else just ask ;) !

Edited by butter scotch

A yoyo.

but seriously, that's all I'm getting. I was also going to get marbles, but I didn't want marbles.

I might lose my marbles if I get marbles.

So yeah, pretty much nothing.

Edited by Artemis

Hopefully a Wonderbolts' Hoodie, and a shirt with Tank on it. I think it'll be the one with him wearing sunglasses saying "Deal with it". Also, probably gamecube stuff. I don't really know what else.

• Brohoof 1