Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

x3z8

I was wondering what everypony's favourite accessories were. Like, the one thing you wear/take everywhere and never leave home/dwelling/domicile without. It could be anything; A hoodie, a backpack, a tool, a pen, a skateboard, etc.

My favourite accessory is actually a tied between my string backpack and my trusty knife. I never leave home without either. I carry everything I or somebody else could ever need or want, from aux cables to duck tape, from survival supplies to sunglasses. I'm addicted to being prepared for anything at any moment, and I always am.

Anyway, now it's your turn! What are you waiting for? Post away!

EDIT: Wow, I did not expect this thread to become this popular. So far I've responded to every post, but as it picks up I may miss a couple, sorry for that in advance. Thanks to everybody who has and will post here! :P

Edited by x3z8
  • Brohoof 4

something totally useless in my case compared to yours...

I normally carry a heart ace with me, you´re right, the one from a Poker deck. I got it a long time ago (like 9 years) from a dear friend, I still don´t know why exactly this, but since that it is my amulett you could say...

I have it in the back pocket of my jeans all the time and I carry it everywhere *derp* xD.

My absolutely most favorite accessory would have to be my glasses because without them, I would be unable to read this thread.

XD

I guess glasses ARE an accessory. I don't usually think of them as one, but that's because I used to wear them all the time, so I considered them normal clothing.

something totally useless in my case compared to yours...

I normally carry a heart ace with me, you´re right, the one from a Poker deck. I got it a long time ago (like 9 years) from a dear friend, I still don´t know why exactly this, but since that it is my amulett you could say...

I have it in the back pocket of my jeans all the time and I carry it everywhere *derp* xD.

Lots of people do stuff like that, don't feel ashamed. XD Speaking of that I guess I carry around one 24/7 also. I carry a deck of cards in my bag.

Hm.. Well the only things I really carry around all the time for the most part (Not including stuff I take to school) is my string I got in marching band, and my purity ring.

Both are pretty important to me. My string in marching band reminds me of all the great times we had this past season, and my purity ring reminds me of my promises to my God, and my Religion(Religion may not be important to you, but the rings pretty important to me.)

So yeah.. If I really had to choose i'd say the ring, simply because its going to stay around longer, where as the string will eventually fall off. (Of course we get a new color'd one every year, but still :P.

• Brohoof 3

My Razer Electras. They're a beautiful, triumphant and delicious set of headphones, with the right blend of treble and bass. They fit the definition of "cans" as headphones, but I don't mind, they sound fantastic.

Also, I got em for $40 instead of $60, so I ain't even mad.

• Brohoof 1

If I'm allowed to say phone, then I will say phone. Mainly because I can connect to the internet, where I can actually feel alright to express myself, which is a feeling I never have in real life. 

However, if we're excluding electronic devices (because they're more than just a regular object), then I would probably say my special notebook that I put my drawings and writings in. Although, I've nearly filled it up, so I should get a new one... But nevertheless, that is something that I never leave home, without, and would be devastated to lose.

It really depends where I am going, but my favorite accessory would be my Aviators. Unless the trip is really long, than it would be my kindle fire. But mainly my aventours, I look amazing in them and first time impressions count.

Aventours? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that brand name. (I'm assuming it's a brand name.) Do you think you could educate me a bit? XD
Edit: My spell check failed me, and put Aventours instead of Aviators, Aviators being a type of sunglasses. My bad XD. Edited by Retro_Derpy

Hm.. Well the only things I really carry around all the time for the most part (Not including stuff I take to school) is my string I got in marching band, and my purity ring.

Both are pretty important to me. My string in marching band reminds me of all the great times we had this past season, and my purity ring reminds me of my promises to my God, and my Religion(Religion may not be important to you, but the rings pretty important to me.)

So yeah.. If I really had to choose i'd say the ring, simply because its going to stay around longer, where as the string will eventually fall off. (Of course we get a new color'd one every year, but still :P.

I'm actually a Christian, so I understand the purity ring completely. I don't have one myself, but I follow the same guidelines.

It really depends where I am going, but my favorite accessory would be my Aventours. Unless the trip is really long, than it would be my kindle fire. But mainly my aventours, I look amazing in them and first time impressions count.

Aventours? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that brand name. (I'm assuming it's a brand name.) Do you think you could educate me a bit? XD

Guess the accessory that I love the most is my pocketwatch. I take it with me everywhere I go regardless if I can check the time on my ipod, cell phone, etc... Pocketwatches are just awesome! 

I agree, pocketwatches are awesome, but I prefer watches myself because I don't have to fish around in a pocket to find out the time. pocketwatches are definitely more stylish though.

My Razer Electras. They're a beautiful, triumphant and delicious set of headphones, with the right blend of treble and bass. They fit the definition of "cans" as headphones, but I don't mind, they sound fantastic.

A pony after my own heart, I myself own a pair of Ultrasone DJ-1 Pros, and have a pair of Skullcandy Aviators as my backup pair. Because you can never have enough wubs.

• Brohoof 3

Depends on what counts. I almost always have a book with me. However the book changes every couple of days.

I also always have 3 pencils, 2 pens, and a piece of chalk in case I need to write something down. (but I never have any paper)

If I'm allowed to say phone, then I will say phone. Mainly because I can connect to the internet, where I can actually feel alright to express myself, which is a feeling I never have in real life. 

However, if we're excluding electronic devices (because they're more than just a regular object), then I would probably say my special notebook that I put my drawings and writings in. Although, I've nearly filled it up, so I should get a new one... But nevertheless, that is something that I never leave home, without, and would be devastated to lose.

Both of those are great choices, and yes phones do count. As far as your notebook, do you mostly draw or mostly write, or just a complete mix of the two?

Depends on what counts. I almost always have a book with me. However the book changes every couple of days.

I also always have 3 pencils, 2 pens, and a piece of chalk in case I need to write something down. (but I never have any paper)

You enjoy reading too? I love reading almost as much as I love Ponies. :P What genres do you like to read?

Also, where do you write if you don't carry paper? Your arm?

I can't leave without my boyfriend jewelry (A diamond ring and necklace) or my purse. :P I carry things like little scissors and nail clippers and a lighter even though I quit smoking, and chapstick.... My wallet with money and my ID. I meant, you never know when you might need some scissors! Or a lighter! a lot of that is for self defense as well. Sharp objects are very useful!

I mostly read scifi and fantasy. I just burn through novels (average 2 per week). Theres a thread from today where someone was asking for sugestions on books to read where I gave a list of my favorites.

I study engineering so most of the time I just start drawing graphs/diagrams on the walls in chalk. Pens are for taking notes in class. Pencils are reserved for homework and tests.

Edited by Cowl

Make fun of me if you will, but I can't go anywhere without my phone. It has my pictures, notes, music, etc. I like to talk to people, and it provides quick and easy access to mlp forums.

For me it would be my glasses and my watch. I don't really need my glasses (my doctor thought I needed heavy duty glasses as a kid and now their trying to dial me back to normal after that mistake), but I wear them out of habit. I can't go anywhere without my watch. I feel disconnected to the world if I don't know what time it is.

Gotta love my watch that has an 8 gigabyte USB flash drive hidden inside it. Really handy for school projects and whatnot.

Oh, and it keeps time, too. Guess that's nice.

...Now that I think about it, I guess my glasses are my favorite accessory since I can't see without them.  ;)

gotta say i have two, one would be a pair of dog tags on one i have some personal stuff but on one of them the other i have 01001101010011000101000000111010010001100110100101001101 which is binary for MLP:FiM, my other is my memory stick that i keep a lot of my projects on.

Nice. Marching band eh? What instrument were you? I be of the trumpet master race. 

*shakes hand*

"Hi! I'm better than you!"

For those who were sane enough to not join Marching Band, that was the trumpet handshake. 

I understand completely. I have had the same pair of Razer Moray's for the past 4 plus years, and they still sound great. The rubber has been worn away at certain places, but I wouldn't trade them for Bose. 

Before it broke, I would've said my NAA .22 Magnum Mini Revolver w/holster grip. I carried that thing everywhere, even around the house. While I send it to get fixed, I'll be carrying my CRKT pocket knife. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Emcmillin09,

Is the razer headphone really better than bose? the review on the internet and gaming forum seems pretty negative when it comes to razer items that isn't a mouse.

While I cannot speak for other people's experiences, I have had the same pair of Razer earbuds for the past 4+ years. They have seen 3 iPods and a laptop, yet they still sound amazing. 

here is that shirt I was telling you guys about unfortunately, it isn't a brony shirt so that kind of sucks. But it still looks really cool nonetheless

EDIT: nevermind, stupid phone won't let me post it directly as an attachment :/

Edited by ~ds8~