Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who has the best personality?

deathbycake74

Twilight - Smart, intelligent, logical, but gets a bit crazy sometimes.

Rainbow Dash - Loyal, awesome, but kind of rude and cocky

Pinkie - Fun, hyper, but annoying sometimes

Rarity - Generous, glamorous, but sometimes too obsessed with her appearance 

Fluttershy - Kind, caring, but cowardly sometimes

Applejack - Honest, hard-working, but stubborn sometimes.

Overall, I think it just depends on what personality you are attracted to. They all have good and bad things about their personalities.

• Brohoof 4

Twilight has the best personality in my opinion.  Though she gets crazy every once in a while her normal personality makes up for that downfall. (If you would call that a downfall)

• Brohoof 1

Trixie.

Okay, not Trixie this time. Honestly, depends on my mood. I really like Rarity's personality because it changes so often, but sometimes I hate that. Other times I like Flutters because she is so adorable. :P

Generally though, gonna say Twilight.

Edited by Firebolt
  • Brohoof 2

Here is my top 3

Applejack: Honest, hard working, dosen't take crap from nopony and not afraid to speak her mind though she can be extremely stubborn at times

Luna: She seems like someone who would be very interesting to talk to, someone that really turns the stereotypical princess character archetype on its head.

Twilight: Extremely intelligent, has a curious and inquisitive mind but has a few OCD like traits and can sometimes be a bit anal and surprisingly dogmatic at times about what is supposedly scientifically possible or impossible.

• Brohoof 1

Trying to objectively say who has the best personality is a lot like say what is the best color. You can't do it, and when you do, you are lying. It's as subjective as subjective gets.  ;)

I find it impossible to really form any opinion on the best. Everyone is pretty damn likeable. Personally I really love RD (obviously). But just by a little bit, compared to the rest.

For the worst, I'd have to say Diamond Tiarra? I just don't see anything good about her. At all. But I can't say from the Mane 6, that's just impossible.

• Brohoof 2

Choosing who has the best personality is entirely subjective, it's something you can't determine who has the edge over who. For example one might love Applejack because she likes her personality, but dislikes Rainboe Dash's because they don't like hers; it just becomes another "Best Pony" poll.....for who I pick Rainbow Dash and Rarity :P

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1