Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Looking back on this... I have to say this was truly one of the smartest ideas I've come up with in a while. I can't wait to organize next year's tournament, all with improved mechanics!

I mean, 1050+ replies says it all. Nearly 25,000 pageviews speaks volumes. Whoo.

• 1 year later...

Looking back on this... I have to say this was truly one of the smartest ideas I've come up with in a while. I can't wait to organize next year's tournament, all with improved mechanics!

lol

So I found this thread because it came up in chat with people the other day. Maybe it'll be different this time considering the lack of the usual Lyra fans around here now. :huh:  

Heh, I remember this thread. Great times. I sound like an old man, don't I? If there was a 2014 edition, I'd participate. Hopefully Twi could pull through...

• Brohoof 1

Ghostie and I are going to war with this, I can tell, but I have to consider you incorrect if you say any pony that's not "Twilight Sparkle". xD

133236605405.jpg

Just look at that face! Just try to deny her beauty and adorkableness! ^^ <3

Whoa.......this and the MLP FiFA, IMO, i think this should be held later in the year............btw, if anypony asks, my waifu, will dominate the "most attractive pony" list by a landslide:

join_the_rea____pretty_please_by_spitshy

P.S.............sorry Rarity fans, :fiery:

Oh, yeah, this was the thread of all threads back then. The Lyra victory was history in the making. Definitely my favorite of the tourny topics. Wouldn't mind taking part again.

• Brohoof 2