Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

ITT: people trying to convince other people to vote for the poni of their choosing in the wrong place

If you want to advertise your poni, do so in your status updates. That way more people will see your silly propaganda

By the way, Lyra is happeh

87404__safe_lyra_happy_bipedal_artist-lu

Edited by ~Fruity Shine~
  • Brohoof 3

Is anyone else wondering why everyone is all of a sudden avid Lyra fans?

I am just noticing Lyra avatars from people who once loved ponies who lost lol.

• Brohoof 4

Twiley's catching up a bit. Lyra you will be taken down! D:< DOWN I SAY, DOWN.

FEAR THE BEAUTY AND INTELLIGENCE OF TWILIGHT MOTHERBUCKING SPARKLE! > :D

Whatever helps you sleep at night :3

Lyra shall rein supreme. Just you watch.

Dang, it turns out I fit into this stereotype >.>

Dash is still my number 1, but I started up an Ask Lyra thread. Thought a new avi to celebrate the occasion was in order ^.^

• Brohoof 2

I've always liked Lyra. She's never been my favorite but I like her. RD and Vinyl are my favorite ponies but they are both out :( Octavia is also an amazing pony so I voted for her. Fluttershy Octavia was my hardest vote so far.

• Brohoof 1

Daaaaang it's been a while since I stopped checking up on this contest. I stopped looking because Tavi was winning but it would appear as if:

1589237_o.gif

Fluttershy doesn't need any more images, she's got this in the bag.

Twilight needs some help though. ;)

more_socks_by_jungleanimal-d4mmqsa.png

Yea, I know right? ;)

• Brohoof 3

Okay now this really means war, it looks like Ms Sparkle bringing out her ruler wasn't enough oh you are all really in for it now. Time for more Octavia and Twilight

octavia_by_grivous_by_grivous-d4cc5jg.pnoctavia_in_socks_by_willdrawforfood1-d4c

twilie_awoken_by_minibot_1-d5d2wrn.jpgburning_the_midnight_oil_by_kittehkatbartwilight_by_nyarmarr-d5elknr.png

• Brohoof 4

my first brushables was Lyra (and trixie), so i was subconsciously becoming a fan of hers before i realized it. Pinpointing the appeal in Lyra can be difficult, but for me it comes down to the spunky flirty mane and the bright orange eyes. sure, shes not the most original looking pony in the show, but shes far from bland or uninteresting looking. 

some can see her appeal, some cant... but isnt that true with everything in life?

• Brohoof 2

my first brushables was Lyra (and trixie), so i was subconsciously becoming a fan of hers before i realized it. Pinpointing the appeal in Lyra can be difficult, but for me it comes down to the spunky flirty mane and the bright orange eyes. sure, shes not the most original looking pony in the show, but shes far from bland or uninteresting looking. 

some can see her appeal, some cant... but isnt that true with everything in life?

I just bought a brushable of her today. I thought I'd never buy one of those, but I found it at my new job and it was too good an omen to resist. xD

I will brush her hair while I watch the '01 New England Patriots, masters of the upset victory.

• Brohoof 3

@@TailsIsNotAlone

roflbot.jpg

Do you not see the consequences on the horizon of your actions? The gods are not pleased! The natural order is upset, and everything we know and love will be destroyed if you continue! Tails, please. You're going to end us all for some silly little competition? Are you really that heartless? sbcry.png

• Brohoof 6

Both the ponies I want to win are winning... excellent.

Anyways, when it becomes a battle to the death, Flutters should win... even though Rarity should have won overall...

• Brohoof 2

@@TailsIsNotAlone,

Do you not see the consequences on the horizon of your actions? The gods are not pleased! The natural order is upset, and everything we know and love will be destroyed if you continue! Tails, please. You're going to end us all for some silly little competition? Are you really that heartless? 

img-1126518-1-img-1116952-6-animated_gif__lyra_headbanging_by_dileak-d56tug3_zps3919b6c7.gif

Yes. The things that have been said and assumed about Lyra since her quest began leave no doubt in my mind. The cutest and most iconoclastic unicorn on the forums will not be denied. :umad:

• Brohoof 2

img-1116952-6-animated_gif__lyra_headban

Yes. The things that have been said and assumed about Lyra since her quest began leave no doubt in my mind. The cutest and most iconoclastic unicorn on the forums will not be denied. :umad:

Too bad she will probably lose to Flutters. While I love Lyra's design, I think Flutters wings here. The only reason she beats Twi is because her cutie mark matches her eyes....

Lyra-background-ponies-30337502-610-935.

Actually... scratch what I said before... Lyra must win... (Though Rarity still should. :V)

• Brohoof 1

I'm all but gone for two days, and I return to find Lyra in the lead? Oh, the humanity!

Speaking of which, with all due respect to Lyra and whatever beliefs she may hold, Twilight wears clothes like nopony else and can make anything look good.

post-6104-0-99826600-1359410199_thumb.png

post-6104-0-16247700-1359410250_thumb.png

post-6104-0-50059200-1359410241_thumb.png

Lyra is a worthy contender, but Twilight even looks good when she's been roughed up a bit. Can you say that about Lyra? Yes, but I think it would be a lie if you did.

Oh, right. And then there's this tidbit of wisdom from Pinkie.

post-6104-0-15616700-1359410276_thumb.png

Don't take it from me, take it from Pinkie.

• Brohoof 2

PEOPLE! Y U NO VOTE FOR TWILIGHT?!

I mean seriously, Twilight > Lyra in every single way. I mean I like Lyra, but...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg[/spoiler

You really just can't beat the gorgeous lavender librarian. She's has a wonderful personality, a perfect color scheme. She's cute, sexy, whatever positive adjectives you can think of, she is. VOTE FOR TWILIGHT!

Because Lyra clearly has the superior visual design. 

And judging by the numbers, it's clear that you can indeed beat the gorgeous lavender librarian :3

Vote Lyra.

My%2Bfirst%2Bpropaganda%2Bposter%2Bfor%2

• Brohoof 2

First of all this thread is a mine, a mine of awesome pics ( most of them I'm saving ^^)

2) I hate when pics present pony more like a pet or mascot than in the real state... it angers me a bit :/ ( like fluffy wuffy, belly scratcher...) RAWR! STAHP THAT!

3) I don't really understand this war, but I'm not complaining cause pics are awesome!

4) I think that I really don't see anything special in Lyra and I'm surprised that so many people lately started to be so die hard fans of her... 0.0 It's a bit annoying I must admit, and really don't know where did it come from....

5) Twilight don't do that, use da magic and get some more votes please!

the formation of the Lyra Army, its origins, its members, and its armament are top secret to all but the highest ranking members within the army.  

LOL. Exactly. But I'll reveal one thing: despite my hints, the key to our success is not Discord.

He's a little too busy enjoying the show.

movie_night_by_scruffytoto-d4irgmi.jpg

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 3

So, that pic brings an interesting point. Why would Discord drink Yoo-Hoo when he can produce chocolate milk rain? Yoo-Hoo is basically chocolate water, so it seems as a bit of a downgrade.

poor Bonnie looks completely terrified too.

This is a cruel competition, pitting some of the best ponies against each other. I sided with Octavia because of the muted subtle colour tone in addition to how the fanbase gave her a great attractive personality as well.

Edited by XxSAINExX

So, that pic brings an interesting point. Why would Discord drink Yoo-Hoo when he can produce chocolate milk rain? Yoo-Hoo is basically chocolate water, so it seems as a bit of a downgrade.

poor Bonnie looks completely terrified too.

I'm pretty sure he's creating the Yoohoo. After all, such a diabolically devilish beverage could only come from Discord.

And Bonbon has a right to be scared. Discord's in her house, eating her cookies.

• Brohoof 1

You know what? Fuck it.

I give up, Lyra fans win and shit. (ran out of twiley pics anyway xD)

No real reason to keep the campaign up, looks like Lyra and Fluttershy won.  -_-

• Brohoof 1

"Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality."

The United Lyra Alliance will not accept victory as a reality until we stand alone at the summit. Failure is still a reality, loss is still a reality. its not over till the dust settles; and until then... failure still looms in the background. 

Yay! Twilight is barely loosing and Fluttershy is in the lead! I hope Twilight catches up though, I think Twilight  deserves this win over Lyra, but that's just my opinion, and there are alot of Lyra fans here too so, may the best pony win.

F-fine! Have it your way! See of I care? This entire contest has done nothing except create a breeding ground for you parasites anyway! I'm out man, I'm out. I'll just... I'll just make my OWN competition over here! Hehe, who needs any of YOU?
I sure don't!

twilight_sparkle_grind_vector_by_gameguy

• Brohoof 3

F-fine! Have it your way! See of I care? This entire contest has done nothing except create a breeding ground for you parasites anyway! I'm out man, I'm out. I'll just... I'll just make my OWN competition over here! Hehe, who needs any of YOU?

I sure don't!

I can see it now. :lol:

WHO IS MOST ATTRACTIVE PONY?

*Twilight

*Twilight Sparkle

*Sparkle, Twilight

*Miss Twilight Sparkle

*Twilight in Socks

*Celestia's #1 Student

*Most OCD Pony

*Future Twilight

*Alicorn Twilight