263 users have voted

1. 1. And in your opinion, who IS Lyra?

• Just a background pony who sits awkwardly.
    • Bon Bon's BPFF (best pony friend forever).
    • A great lyre player who knows Octavia.
    • A pony who is secretly curious about humans.
    • A pony who wants to BE human.
    • Other?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and @Denim&Venom, hello :). There were a few Lyra clubs floating around the forums here and there, so I'm just letting you know that I've merged your threads with the oldest Lyra appreciation thread I could find. The more Lyra love the merrier, eh :D ?

She's grown on me a lot in the past couple of months due to some good showings in fanfics I've read. I'm assuming some of you have read Background Pony? One of my friends really wants me to read that, but I'm kinda intimidated by the word length :derp:.

Have a cute Lyra in a scarf :)

707221.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

and @Denim&Venom, hello :). There were a few Lyra clubs floating around the forums here and there, so I'm just letting you know that I've merged your threads with the oldest Lyra appreciation thread I could find. The more Lyra love the merrier, eh :D ?

She's grown on me a lot in the past couple of months due to some good showings in fanfics I've read. I'm assuming some of you have read Background Pony? One of my friends really wants me to read that, but I'm kinda intimidated by the word length :derp:.

Have a cute Lyra in a scarf :)

img-3024644-1-707221.jpeg

Sorry, but I disapprove of this. I am well aware that there are other Lyra clubs here, but I made mine distinctive as being for fans of alternate versions of Lyra. You wouldn't merge a club dedicated to human Twilight Sparkle or Dusk Shine w/ the Twilight Sparkle group would you?

Regardless, my club cannot serve its intended purpose here, so for everyone's convenience, I will remove it. 

Not really. I think the fanon about her is rather idiotic, and way blown out of proportion- I mean come on, there's no way people actually believe she's 'obsessed with humans' do they? It's delusional nonsense, and all just because of the way she sat on a bench

I personally perfer my vision of her (and Colgate too) having a personality like Twilight's, also, most people seem to picture her as a tomboy but I think she looks girly in my opinion and see her as a a great musician like Octaiva really. Finally, someone else who dislike the Lyra obessed with humans thing! (I like Lyra and all but seriously, I just hate the idea of Lyra being a tomboy obessed with humans)

• Brohoof 1