Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season three finally and which is better

100 beasts kaidou

13 users have voted

1. 1. Wich one do you like more?

• Finales.
    • Premieres.

How do you expect this seasons Finaly to be? Do you want it to be two episodes or just one? Do you want it to be peaceful or with a villain.
Also wich one do you like more Premieres or finallys so far?

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

How do you expect this seasons Finaly to be?

I expect the finale to answer questions that were presented in the premiere, and I expect it to answer them well.

Do you want it to be two episodes or just one?

I'm pretty sure that it was officially leaked that this finale would be only a single episode, but either way is fine with me, as long as they do it well.

Do you want it to be peaceful or with a villain.

Again, whatever makes a good story.  You can make excellent stories with or without a villain, as has been shown throughout MLP.

Also wich one do you like more Premieres or finallys so far?

I seem to like the premieres more, though that could be simply because Return of Harmony was a premiere.

I hope the finally is a peaceful episode, because save Discord, the team has not done a very good job at inventing convincing and believable villains. I for one am not a fan of the final episodes at all though, because after them we have to wait forever for new episodes...

I prefer finales. I love the "late season" feel. Once the episodes get into the 20s, they really have a more developed sort of air about them (except for episode 21, with Over A Barrel and Dragon Quest around). Like they are the full extent of that season. Some of the best episodes were late season; The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Party Of One, Hurricane Fluttershy.

I think I actually preferred The Best Night Ever to A Canterlot Wedding

• Brohoof 1

Premieres are WAY more hyped.

I never got to see one.

I was so close to seeing S3. but I got kicked off the comp 5 minutes into the episode. :(

The best premier (if we don't count FiM part 1/2) is DEFINETELY Return of Harmony, because:

513503-discord_kna_large.png

Finales are pretty sad, 'cause we're gonna have to live through "The Great Pony Drought".

I'm pretty sure it'll be shorter this time, since S3 will only have 13 eps (or maybe they're trollin' us)

Best finale? Canterlot Wedding IMO. It was EPIC. 

Especially the M6 vs Changeling fight.

It'd be pretty awesome if there was an epic war like in LoTR, with the enemy highly outnumbering the Equestrian army, with the royal guards, M6 and princesses being the only defense.

Edited by Генерал Четник