Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

taking over the world?

~asdf~

Ok, am I the only one who just found out today that the seven main characters of mlp (six friends + spike) are all played by Canadian women?

Makes me more proud that I'm Canadian! :D

Sadly I shall be purged when the Great Canadian Uprising happens to show the supremacy of the Great Canadian Race in 2038!

Well half of me will be purged since I'm half Canadian... so are we splitting me from the waste or a vertical cut down the middle?

Edited by Colton Manestache

Sadly I shall be purged when the Great Canadian Uprising happens to show the supremacy of the Great Canadian Race in 2038!

Well half of me will be purged since I'm half Canadian... so are we splitting me from the waste or a vertical cut down the middle?

no well just take a foot an arm a few fingers and toes that should just about cover it XD
  • Brohoof 1

I wish I was Canadian, if I ever get to move anywhere when I am older, it would defiantly be Canada.

Although that's unlikely because if I can barely move away from the computer, I doubt I'd be able to go all the way across the world.

I love Canada, eh? Joking, they are great people. I am fascinated that I never knew that!

hahahaha the funny thing is i have met fellow Canadians who actually say eh alot and have very thick stereotypical Canadain accents XD

Lol I think they were trolling you! That would be very funny.

well i am canadian so i dont think thats likely and he wasn't even talking to me he was talking to my dad XD