Favorite CMC  

425 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Crusader?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Babs Seed or Other
    • I hate them all

Most of us can agree that it's Sweetie Belle. No one has a more adorable voice then her, besides, can you withstand that look?

medium.gif

I don't think so.

• Brohoof 3

I think I would have to choose Scootaloo, just because she has so much background in the brony fandom, but in the show her personality could go an infinite amount of directions. I also like that she has her insecurities, but she doesn't let it take control. My second favourite CMC is Sweetie Belle, then Apple Bloom.

• Brohoof 1

Scootaloo was my favorite from the start, and still is. She's adorable! There is a lot of story potential for her.

However, I've started to love Sweetie Belle, and now Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are tied for my favorite CMC. Sweetie Belle is just impossible not to love.

• Brohoof 2

@fabrarity, I merged your post with the legacy Fav CMC thread. 

Scootaloo is mine. Flight to the Finish sealed it. Scoots is actually my third favorite character on the show. 

The Crusaders are a big reason why I love this show so much. Everything they do owns. Everything they do makes me smile. Here are just a few quotes that KILL me every time:

Bloom: "Who's got the map? I've got the map!" (S4E9)

Belle: "Nope, toast!" (S2E5)

Scoots: "We fight the fight! Walk the walk! Eat the uhh food.. like a celery stalk?" (S1E18)

But if I had to choose a favorite, I'd go with Scoots. Because she so cute like a little fox, and is the president of the Rainbow Dash FanClub!

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

Sweetie Belle

Along with her being the cutest of the team, I just love how she reacts to situations. She can be a bit of a ditz, but she's also matured somewhat going by "Twilight Time" (she was one of only two redeeming factors in that episode).

• Brohoof 1