Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh, how boring MLP forums has gotten.

Ninja Derpy

It's not boring at all...

Maybe someone just got bored of... ponies...

I have a working knowledge of Newtonian and quantum physics and both general and special relativity. I'm a physicist so you can take my word for truth when I say that this is ridiculous and impossible. (even in quantum physics)

I don't think its that boring around here. I have a hard time keeping up with all the new topics and even then its hard to choose which ones I want to post on because they are all so interesting. And yes, becoming bored of ponies is completely impossible. Not even Pinkie could manage that. Edited by super muffin derpy506

I think its quite the opposite, I love it here. There's always interesting stuff to talk about with great people. When I can get on that is.

Grumble grumble crappy connection grumble.

I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder. That expression was probably never meant to describe internet forums.

It may be boring to you because there's not anything that is of interest to you here right now.

There are tons of threads on tons of topics that if you can't find one that has some interest to you, then you could make a thread yourself or take a break. I could see if this site had maybe 2 new threads a day and only 10 active members it'd be boring but that is simply not the case.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Yeah, when you first join it's way better.. I'm here for saturdays mostly..

This topic.... is horrendous.

This forum is not boring at all.

You just talk to no one.

You do not try to experience the love of this forum.

ya its a great place trust this guy right here they know there stuff

It may be boring to you because there's not anything that is of interest to you here right now. Emphasis on the word "you".

There are tons of threads on tons of topics that if you can't find one that has some interest to you, then make a thread yourself or take a break from forums. I could see if this site had maybe 2 new threads a day and only 10 active members it'd be boring but that is simply not the case.

well hold on there lest not go bashing the pour guy for not knowing how epic the site is if we bash him are we as bad as the mlp fim bashers

This is a great forum. I really don't see how it's boring. If you believe it's boring, it's because you have grown bored of it, not that the forum itself has grown boring.

Want to see a boring forum? Go look at crappy SPUF.

There's always entertaining stuff going on around here, and the discussion is lively. I can only see it being boring to someone with no interest in it.

ya its a great place trust this guy right here they know there stuff

well hold on there lest not go bashing the pour guy for not knowing how epic the site is if we bash him are we as bad as the mlp fim bashers

Not bashing, may have come across as that type of tone and for that I apologize, but I wholeheartedly disagree that this place is boring.

Not bashing, may have come across as that type of tone and for that I apologize, but I wholeheartedly disagree that this place is boring.

i agree this forum rule it epic i say we just try to find the right place for him maybe its just that he was idk in the everfree forest whan he should chill out in suger cube corner

i agree this forum rule it epic i say we just try to find the right place for him maybe its just that he was idk in the everfree forest whan he should chill out in suger cube corner

This is good advice, there are multiple boards on this forum. Each board has it's own plethora of topics to chose from.
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly you must not be enjoying the forum in general then. Sometimes it does get a little bit boring for me when there isn't anything really new in the Everfree forest but eventually something interesting pops up. But there is a ridiculous amount of content if you really look.

Reasons why I enjoy the forums:

• It looks purty, and works very well. A lot of forums look really bland and this one just really sticks out.
  • A nice community, I was greeted by a lovely group of people and they continue to be nice people to be around.
  • A lot of different boards which appeal to various interests.
  • Ponies
  • Ponies
  • Also ponies
Edited by ScottishUnicorn