Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh, how boring MLP forums has gotten.

Ninja Derpy

Honestly you must not be enjoying the forum in general then. Sometimes it does get a little bit boring for me when there isn't anything really new in the Everfree forest but eventually something interesting pops up. But there is a ridiculous amount of content if you really look.

yes it so true ppl just dont look very hard if they did there work would pay off

Well, we can't have a troll invasion every week. I admit it can get a little slow sometimes, but that is usually when I decide to join an RP to liven things up. If you want to liven things up for yourself then there are a ton of things you can do. Start a new thread, post some videos, make some new friends, or just dig through buried threads.

• Brohoof 1

And now we have a consensus. RainbowDude, check out the different boards and you might find something that interests you, if not then make some new topics and fix the issue.

Want to see a boring forum? Go look at crappy SPUF.

dude spuf is the best forum in the world.... -_- now I am off to flame about how OP a class in TF2 is or how bad a certain game was when I played it and that means you shouldn't buy it and get 40 rep.

dude spuf is the best forum in the world.... -_- now I am off to flame about how OP a class in TF2 is or how bad a certain game was when I played it and that means you shouldn't buy it and get 40 rep.

Want traffic on you're YouTube channel? Make a TF2 video of X class beating you with Y weapon, post it on SPUF in a thread where you whine about how OP that weapon is. Shitton of views in a day or two, guaranteed.

Boring? I can't even keep up with every new topic and post here every day that I'm interested in reading. This place is thriving like Nightmare Night!

your avatar fits that line so perfectly! xD

• Brohoof 1

Well, if you think it's boring, that's you. We're us, we all have opinions, we can't get on your case for growing a bit tired of this place. Hell, too much of anything is bad for you, ain't it? ;)

But now to what the bad side of me is screaming.

HOW DO YOU THINK THIS PLACE GOT BORING? THERE'S SO MUCH ON HERE!!!

This topic.... is horrendous.

This forum is not boring at all.

You just talk to no one.

You do not try to experience the love of this forum.

Somewhat what Rose said. It's not the forums fault, it's yours. I don't spend a lot of time on the forums, and I only enter on once every few days. But when I do get on, I have a blast. Now stop getting upset at how awful the forum is and get into the action.

• Brohoof 3

Somewhat what Rose said. It's not the forums fault, it's yours. I don't spend a lot of time on the forums, and I only enter on once every few days. But when I do get on, I have a blast. Now stop getting upset at how awful the forum is and get into the action.

This. A 100 times.

The forum DOES get boring sometimes.

But that's why you have other tabs open. Then usually on those other tabs, I see something and I go, "Heh, the forum'll like that!" and I'm back.

• Brohoof 1

The forum DOES get boring sometimes.

But that's why you have other tabs open. Then usually on those other tabs, I see something and I go, "Heh, the forum'll like that!" and I'm back.

That's why I only get on the forum once every few days, to keep the site "fresh" for me.

A forum with this level of activity is boring? I'm bewildered. :blink: Post more, become frequently active in topics. This place only gets boring if you allow it to.

Edited by Pinkie Pie